[2013.05.30] In development: Ayvondil, upgrading Guilds and many more!

Kuzmitch

Why are there Undead elves on aivondil if its a NUADUs elves? :crazy: :crazy:

Since they ally mcs THIS map is for elfs  :crazy:

Best update in ws i think this would be

ty kuz n hey wc back

Lvl 30 :bad: i feel sry for it it will take 1 year i think

And is rest is gud n always be

Hurry up Aginrid :drinks:

:yahoo: nice :yahoo: nice :yahoo:

squidward - ranger lv 20

squiswart  - priest  lv 18 :diablo:

Why are there Undead elves on aivondil if its a NUADUs elves? :crazy: :crazy:

Since they ally mcs THIS map is for elfs  :crazy:

read history of warspear  :crazy: , undead have been attacking ayvondil in the history. and half part of ayvondil  is undead area. :crazy:

read history of warspear  :crazy: , undead have been attacking ayvondil in the history. and half part of ayvondil  is undead area. :crazy:

Yes i have read it many times

Why would these undead elves betray there god anyway

Since aivondil is an elf island most of its areas were corrupted since the war of the spear. :crazy:

Yes i have read it many times

Why would these undead elves betray there god anyway

Since aivondil is an elf island most of its areas were corrupted since the war of the spear. :crazy:

are u know zombie :crazy: ? they can infection you :crazy:

dnt u know too? im leading undead to atk ayvondil :crazy:

Lol now i understand because theyre brains were corrupted by necromancers  >:D :crazy:

When i almost finish forssaken first island there was an undead elf npc girl and i talk to her and she say something i curse myself for being born as an elf :crazy: :crazy:

dnt u know too? im leading undead to atk ayvondil :crazy:

Nah, i don't think it works that way lol :crazy: . My guess is that those elves were once loyal to their god nuadu, until they were slain in some kind of a battle, the elven corpses were then taken by necromancers in which they gave life to, by "taking in another soul into the dead body", similar to how the forsakens are raised. Once a powerful ally dies, their souls are captured by the undead in moraktar.

Then the necromancers gathers around a dead corpse (an elven body) and starts to chant, while chanting the  spirit of the deceased into  the dead corpse, it is now possesed by another soul. In other words, the elf is no longer themselves anymore, they are someone else, or something else. According to the npc at moraktar the raised undead are not always "strong and inteligent". Some undeads end up as brainless zombies roaming around the graveyards with no life, no intelligence, and are very confused. While others are more lucky, they are smarter, and unlike the brainless undeads, they can become powerful warriors that fears nothing, will stop at nothing, and feels no pain. (Now, i definteily believe that the warlocks can corrupt the mind of a living elf, (if you read the description of a warlock while it was under development you will read that the warlock was once a loyal archmage. That archmage got captured in moraktar and is being corrupted by necromancers and warlocks, in the end of the diary of the archmage hes completely sorrupted, consumed by the darkness and chaotic fog of moraktar) corrupting a living soul takes a long time though, which is why most necromancers prefer taking corpses and giving them to other lost souls out there.

If the undeads could "infect" players by biting them i guess the entire irselnort would be under control by the undeads already :crazy:

Capturing the castles sounds awesome! O:-) :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Are there any new items lv19-30? :bad:

wasted signs :/

Dont you guys think that lvl 30 is too much? Well maybe not in the eyes of devs. I miss the times where this game heavily relied on skill and people wity +5 lvl 15 arena staffs can dominate with the right mindset and skills. Now its all about money more then ever. Since over half these people have high resilence amping is a must. Now this game is all about arrogant newbs with alot of mcoins thinking their pro. Well im one of those old fashioned players who cant even get their staff over 7;but serioisly this is becoming a pay to dominate game. Well ofc most of you nerds would probably say "farm or go swamps"  :crazy: but what about the casual players who dont want to spend an hour for a good drop or trying to get to kotrava just to die. 90% of the drops are useless runes and crystals anyway. Basically what im trying to say is this game is moving in another direction.

Kool, now we have something to do after getting to the level 20: going to level 30... It is a new adventure to these who have get bored after lvl 20, Warspear now will be called AFTER Warspear. Crafting and Minions sounds good too, but castle conquer... lol too good.

Craft

Players could create unique items such as equipment, weapons, accessories and consumables from different ingredients, which could be aquired from all around the world.

im gonna create the best healer mace of the game!

ps. good to have u back kuzmitch

:shok: all sounds awesome.  Its like a whole new improved game with the same players and all your friends. Love it. Cheers :drinks: duck!!!! Its gonna be impossible to keep up all 10 character s  :facepalm:

plz no minnions..... ive seen a lot of mmo games lose intrest bc of minnion/pets. if minnions come out... bye bye warspear.

Finally, something BIG CHANGES happened.... can't wait till it happened, please prepare our smartphone, tabs, iPad, etc...will consume more space and memory also good internet connection. :D

Maybe devs could say approximately in what time period u plan to complete  all of these things? its your plans for whole years, half or maybe few month?  ;)

For lazy mothaaaphuckers like me. Is it possible to spend mcoins to lvl up? I'm too lazy to lv up. I'm committed to being lazy.

likewise, unless ayovondile got a whole new interesting storyline with yellow quests, exactly enough to lvl up my character to atleast 28. HOWEVER, if that doesn't happen, and they decide to add more boring dailies i swear to god I'm gonna go mate with a pineapple tree. :facepalm:

ok snice kuzmitch is making the redoing the level to 30. can he make it easyer to level to 20 because either way level to 30 is going to take months or a month so kuzmitch can you make it easyer to level more xp or something until level 20? so people wont have to spend so much time worrying about getting to level 30

I'm just as excited as everyone for updates, but as soon as they update there are going to be Bugs and then everyone is going to be complaining about how they shouldn't have updated and how the update is a POS which I think is funny because everyone gets so pumped up and every single time there's bugs and people freak out about it because somehow they expect everything to run smoothly right off the bat. So not only am I excited to for the update itself, but also to see the forums spammed 2 min after the update is released with how sh*tty and worthless it is:):) :rofl:

Man all my weapons and armor will be obsolete now.

Now i can look forward to spending another $500 and countless months to reach level 30  :bad:

Still no 1v1 duel option  :bad:

I sure hope not.  I busted my hump to get to level 20.  I don't think we should be flooded with noob 20's.  I earned it, they should too.

Not sure about the minions... I just hope it won't turn out to be something like a hydra or Beholder following every single player. I would say it would be better if the minion was just a little fairy or a fly buzzing around you :P

New level mean more skill points, that mean we can max 4 skills? 8)

dont forgot, one new skill class, so future update, there is 6 skill for each class.

so total skill point from lvl 1-30 = 18 point (every 2 and 10 level, +1 point)

1 skill = 4 poin

2 skill = 8 poin

3 skill = 12 poin

4 skill = 16 poin

2 poin for useless skill :blush:

waiting next update abt modernspear  :diablo:

51660_.png

51661_.png

dont forgot, one new skill class, so future update, there is 6 skill for each class.so total skill point from lvl 1-30 = 18 point (every 2 and 10 level, +1 point)1 skill = 4 poin2 skill = 8 poin3 skill = 12 poin4 skill = 16 poin2 poin for useless skill :blush: 

:drinks:

And that means that your character will be stronger! And new unique skills for every class, for sure.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

woww at last new developments :drinks: ,,at least i wouldnt be bored and about capturing castle and having craft weapons sound really fun :crazy: