[2013.05.30] In development: Ayvondil, upgrading Guilds and many more!

Kuzmitch

• Developer

im happy but sad at same time...bcuz i think it will take 1 more month just to announce release date

The answer about update time is in the first post.

We will inform you regularly about development progress. Release date of every phase will be announced separately. We are coming back to stage-by-stage update system, which was known to oldschool players from releasing Irselnorth. Every next update will add to game something new, bringing us closer to what we have to come up with.  And we designed a lot!

ayvondilll  :yahoo:

Make New Weapon lvl 30 ?  ::) ::)

I hard To Up lvl 20 now 30  :wacko: :wacko:

*Sorry Bad english  :crazy:

sorry i dnt read, new skill class yeahhhh

ok ok everytjung look nice but...gamę size to realize...100pll war everybody get pet...symbian Can handle this?More dungeons castles ,how big this game be like 100mb i know update be relased Part by Part but...u want do BIG changes in ws system not only that.Pet It's bad IDea and crafting if u put nedded item to mc shop u ruin the game coz reach players get this first and amp +10 try realize u still hv doom/arena on lv 30 and enemy weapon 30 lv It's like 100+ dmg more,new skill where u want put thats skills on screen i think u shoud remake that game belt down screen.Dungeons are nice IDea,and gulid mission now finnaly worth to be andy gulid,gulid skills?Stronger gulid Stronger me?:) last thing dont lets us wait forever for this ;) good day and wb Kuz :>

next update, everybody ar leaving iresnort and c.l qs become easier :dirol: , dont u think? :dirol:

So, any ETA?

I might actually return, we will see. But make this game less grindy.

Aww yeah that will  a best update 4EVAH :blush:

Good Luck with working on this :clapping: :clapping:

im more interested in crafting than lv caps, new map, etc. i wanna see how crafting works here in warspear. cuz in my past mmorpg game there is also crafting, which is used to make leather armor and accesories. we kill certain animals to get hides, we will tan it and then craft into leather gears. we mine to get silver and gold ore, we will turn it into bars and then mold it into ring or amulet. there is also smithing but thats different story. lol.  :spiteful:

I was expecting for it all days, and finally... Warspear will have new levels and skills! I will now, after this advice, spend some time in getting, at least, the level 17, what is not very hard, as i am already level 15 XD.

But, will the 1vs1 battle (or duels) aded to the game?

(Sorry for my bad english :D)

Ok... So there is still no 1v1 duel option or 1v1 arena? Come on AiGrind, we want this  :facepalm:

Leveling 20-30 i can't even imagine how long this will take, maybe 3 months playing everyday or 4 months?

I hope you increase the quest exp.

You didn't mention new level weapons and armor but im sure there will be.

I like the idea of minions and crafting and raising your guild level though.

all those people hung up on "rich people will be OP"...well of course! This is a business not a charity.

awesome cant wait for the updates and hey i hope tht xmas and haloween festivals will be there too coz i simply love them

Lol such a great work :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: Only thing what i thinked about.. They made all what i thinked :wacko: : Dungeons, Minions/pets, new PvP : Castle conguer if i read that right :blush: but if dont make these too Castle conguer, Capture the Flag, Capture the Place/Dominion, Free for All( Last one will win), Duel/1vs1, Craftings ;D so almost all what i thinked  :good: . And again u ar awsome Aigrind, but hope u dont fail this like Swamp :wacko: . Lot of chances happened from patch was 0.6.0 and we ar going to see u next year on world best mmorpg :blush: :blush: