[2013.05.30] In development: Ayvondil, upgrading Guilds and many more!

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

Today we would like to unveil mystery of  development Warspear Online on which we, AIGRIND team, are working for last few last month and tell what you will see in the near future. It is the brand new island Ayvondil, increasing level cap to 30, reworked skill system, Guild upgrading, dedicated dungeons, craft, castle captures, minions and many more.

We will inform you regularly about development progress. Release date of every phase will be announced separately. We are coming back to stage-by-stage update system, which was known to oldschool players from releasing Irselnorth. Every next update will add to game something new, bringing us closer to what we have to come up with.  And we designed a lot!

Brand new continent Ayvondil and increasing maximal character level to 30!

In the whole world of Arinar hardly be able to find more mysterious place than Eternal Forest or Ayvondil — motherland of Firstborn, home which was gifted to them by Nuadu. At the same time with the releasing new territories, level cap will be increased to the stunning level 30! And that means that your character will be stronger! And new unique skills for every class, for sure.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Guild upgrades

Players will be able to upgrade their own guilds up to level 10, spending special points. Guild points could be earned with the help of guild players for completing special missions on Arena and in other ways. Each new guild level will give different bonuses to players:

- Increasing number of guild members

- Common guild bank

- Passive and active skills

Guilds in Warspear Online will play important role, bringing new gameplay experience for high level players

Capturing the castles

We are adding massive PVP fights specially for guilds with the amazing reward – own castle! Castle possession will give an opportunity to upgrade your guild as well as take unique quests, boosts, rewards, events and many more.

Dedicated dungeons

Dedicated dungeon is unique place for player or for the group (like Arena works right now) and it will change your experince of playing in party! Remember one simple rule: “The more players in group, the tougher quest, the better reward!”

Craft

Players could create unique items such as equipment, weapons, accessories and consumables from different ingredients, which could be aquired from all around the world.

Minions

Players will have personal helpers, which could protect them, support and attack enemies!

Stay tuned for the detailed announces of each update! We would like to hear your thoughts and ideas about every detail of this news in our Suggestion section.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

Love everything EXCEPT FOR THE MINIONS AYFKM.

But other than that, epic way to lvl guild, plus the new dungeon system, more players = harder = better rewards

And crafting, so ducking worth the wait.

And welcome back to forums Kuzmitch xd

awesome ♥♥♥♥ing epic I cant wait this ♥♥♥♥ing update awww yeah hope can be soon , the mother of god , pets , lvl 30 , new skills , "  capture the castles " make uniques itemsssssssss awwww , and dedicated dungeons sound like many games looks really awesome.

Shieeeet now i have to rush all my chars to lvl 20 :crazy:

hoping next updates will help rise up players who have best playing skills, but not those who spend most money like now

LOL i opened a suprise ches and got gray feather :facepalm:  and then my ws lagged  :mega_shok:  i relogin and saw  :shok:  avyondil woooow :yahoo: that suprise chest was worth i think 8)  thnx devs :blush:

OMG once again

WELCOME BACK WARSPEAR

but will be better to set a date of update. or at least expected date coz we cant wait along

YEES FK FINALLY OMFG! After 2-3 years of waiting for ayovondile...i thought it would never happen, but here it is, rigjt under development. And OMFG lvl cap increased to 30 SWEET jesus :*, minions? Let's see how they work.( I hope we'll not be able to amplify our minions or else...)

And btw, welcome back kuzzy :give_rose:

It's sounds like a ws getting better. Finally i will can do something other than killing noobs at irselnort :D

And capture the castle.... I think some guilds will own this Battlegrounds :blush:

Aaaaaaaaaaaah  :shout:  I can't Wait  :yahoo:

Thanks Warspear , it's lovley