[2011.09.01] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.5 Update

Kuzmitch

After the update, my rogue heals half itself, and the skill to heal is half too, and the hit is less harm than before...that is too bad, i was ok with the atributes i had before the update!!!

Another topic is the buying of miracle coins,what is the point of having to options of the same quantity of MC with different numbers and codes...there should be an offer with more coins!!!

Greetings!!!

Agree

Buying one surprise chest = 25g .. buying x10  = 250g  :facepalm:

Do ya guys need some business lessons?

it was not a good step to add such a skill for ranger while we cant even quickly reach them (rogues and barbarians). game is going to be imbalanced again.

dun cry my friend

Hum Sorry discuss this, but i got a doubt.

if Stats are add in a plain matter so what happens with Astral Magic?

I m lvl 14 druid with few gear and add Amulet of avenger.

*Amulet of avenger

lvl 9 Requeriment

158 Health increase

12  energy increase

12  power of moon magic

12  power of Astral Magic

Enchants

1% accuracy

36 Health increase

Before Amulet of avenger:

87  for normal hit.

197 for Lightning Bolt.

110 for Healing Dew.

After Amulet of avenger.

99  for normal hit.          OK ->(87+12Moon)

209 for Lightning Bolt.  OK ->(197+12Moon)

119 for Healing Dew.    ?? ->(110+12Astral=122?? 119)

Healing in general have some kind of balance? if so, can you take a bit of your time

to explain the changes that were made for balance at all?

i know that with "Barkskin,Shield Spell and others spells", Healing needed a balance, but

Astral Magic, it is now an unknown stat. what is the rate ? if have.

Please, talk about it.

Ty, regards.

Yea players feel like idiots.. we arent idiots   .. we understood youre trying to make us paying .. and thats normal.. but you re really forcing us.. too much

get a job.

Agree

Buying one surprise chest = 25g .. buying x10  = 250g

Do ya guys need some business lessons?

1=35g 10=250g

i agree with everyone else about miracle shop u guys really need to do something about that.

Everyone who keeps complaining about druds/shamans healing , I think its good they reduced it. they just balanced it

i used to heal 153in dmg set before now 128 and 187 in healing set now 199.

this is good druids and shamans were overpowered !! After update they increased druids moon and astrall by 5(idk about shaman) and also druids new skill gives them 5% def . druids are strong idk what you guys keep complaining about

1=35g 10=250g

i agree with everyone else about miracle shop u guys really need to do something about that.

Everyone who keeps complaining about druds/shamans healing , I think its good they reduced it. they just balanced it

i used to heal 153in dmg set before now 128 and 187 in healing set now 199.

this is good druids and shamans were overpowered !! After update they increased druids moon and astrall by 5(idk about shaman) and also druids new skill gives them 5% def . druids are strong idk what you guys keep complaining about

They keep complaining because they don't have full top notched gears from bosses.

When they see other players so powerful, they start complaining again and again.

Let them winning...

before the update i have 12% parry, but now after update, i only have 9.2%

what the hell is happened here?

the premium items is way too expensive, i cant buy some of premium item because its getting more expensive  :facepalm:

and the barber set, its cost 300 mc (correct me if i'm wrong), but the effect is only to change your hair appearance

what the hell ?  :shok:

My opinion about premium items on miracle shop,

- costum / barber set / hair dye. This just for "fun". Its change char outfit but doesnt improve your char strength. Very expensive but no need to buy it..

- teleport scroll. Cmon guys dont be lazy.. Just walk for a while its good for ur health. Again doesnt need to buy

- quest item. Perfect for lazy richboy

- repair scroll. If u already read slay's guide about reduce repair cost then u doesnt need this item.

- potion/food. Its good only when fighting boss.. If u loose becoz ur enemy use potion, tell to ur self that u r loose not becoz u r weak but its becoz he is using potion.. Dont be mad becoz u loose nothing when get killed but he is loose 1 or 2 potion.

I think i will buy this only when i am gona fight shadows. Dnt forget that we can get potions from daily quest too

- extra slot. It sad that new players only have 10 slot at start. Its a must to buy this.. mioco said u can get this item from quest but i dnt know which quest

- runes n crystals. IMAO, the most valuable items on miracle shop becoz they increase ur equipment strength. Its worth to buy.. But i will buy this only when i got the best gear and wpn ingame.. Its a unwise decision to put them on noob equipment as i have now.

- oblivion box. Its might usefull in the future when more skill added but not now.

This update is not so bad.. I dnt understand why u guys complaint. N this game is better than tibiame that u have to pay to hunt in premium area.. In warspear without pay u still can play this game freely

My opinion about premium items on miracle shop,

- costum / barber set / hair dye. This just for "fun". Its change char outfit but doesnt improve your char strength. Very expensive but no need to buy it..

- teleport scroll. Cmon guys dont be lazy.. Just walk for a while its good for ur health. Again doesnt need to buy

- quest item. Perfect for lazy richboy

- repair scroll. If u already read slay's guide about reduce repair cost then u doesnt need this item.

- potion/food. Its good only when fighting boss.. If u loose becoz ur enemy use potion, tell to ur self that u r loose not becoz u r weak but its becoz he is using potion.. Dont be mad becoz u loose nothing when get killed but he is loose 1 or 2 potion.

I think i will buy this only when i am gona fight shadows. Dnt forget that we can get potions from daily quest too

- extra slot. It sad that new players only have 10 slot at start. Its a must to buy this.. mioco said u can get this item from quest but i dnt know which quest

- runes n crystals. IMAO, the most valuable items on miracle shop becoz they increase ur equipment strength. Its worth to buy.. But i will buy this only when i got the best gear and wpn ingame.. Its a unwise decision to put them on noob equipment as i have now.

- oblivion box. Its might usefull in the future when more skill added but not now.

This update is not so bad.. I dnt understand why u guys complaint. N this game is better than tibiame that u have to pay to hunt in premium area.. In warspear without pay u still can play this game freely

THUMBS UP  :good:

Hi all,

Sorry for being late, I'm currently in business trip. Please do not complain about amount of things chich was included in this update. This update is not "last update", and we work now on many things at the same time, but when time comes up to release update (every 2-3 weeks) we fix the build and release everything is currently complete, leaving unfinished things to the next time.

What we currently working on:

Skills and Balance. We continously improving them using your feedback.

Arena. It's impossible to make it working well without trevios point.

Gameplay improvements. Lot of work to be done! We want you be happy playing Warspear. Please do not shy to spread out your ideas in the "Suggestions" section.

Other things. Many thing is under development which maybe even will not notice.

Yours,

Michael

Hi all,

Sorry for being late, I'm currently in business trip. Please do not complain about amount of things chich was included in this update. This update is not "last update", and we work now on many things at the same time, but when time comes up to release update (every 2-3 weeks) we fix the build and release everything is currently complete, leaving unfinished things to the next time.

What we currently working on:

Skills and Balance. We continously improving them using your feedback.

Arena. It's impossible to make it working well without trevios point.

Gameplay improvements. Lot of work to be done! We want you be happy playing Warspear. Please do not shy to spread out your ideas in the "Suggestions" section.

Other things. Many thing is under development which maybe even will not notice.

Yours,

Michael

Thanks  :drinks:

Thats a good thing, just listen us and you will be our best friends  :friends:

I opened a thread about some bugs in the last update ins support.. ill be happy if you can check it.

PS: can you have back also the smaller pc client with better resolution?

THanks  :good:

I myself think the game is more unbalanced.

Today, in the VNsever, we have a mass war event and the bow is really strong. :(

All the classes now are perfectly balanced.

Ranger its a hard class to use.. if you dont pay atention you will die in 2sec

Druids/Shamans finally are balanced .. more dmg and less heal with skill.

BD is good like everytime

Barbarian its not so easy to use .. you have to pay just a few atention to def and heal .. ;)

We want you be happy playing Warspear. Please do not shy to spread out your ideas in the "Suggestions" section.

then why do you guys keep closing topics .when someone suggests something u just close we cant even discuss.

Barbarian its not so easy to use .. you have to pay just a few atention to def and heal .. ;)

--> really, did u test?

Okay with other class. Bar and blade now is the same. Druid and shaman is the same two. ( skill is really similar, diffirent the name only )

But ranger is dame strong. In the mass war, u will see the real power of ranger with new skill.

And i want to ask about the new skill of barbarian. When we test, the enemy just lose target but not must be focused on the barbarian. He can still click and shoot other char? Is that true? So the new skill is suck ...

--> really, did u test?

Okay with other class. Bar and blade now is the same. Druid and shaman is the same two. ( skill is really similar, diffirent the name only )

But ranger is dame strong. In the mass war, u will see the real power of ranger with new skill.

And i want to ask about the new skill of barbarian. When we test, the enemy just lose target but not must be focused on the barbarian. He can still click and shoot other char? Is that true? So the new skill is suck ...

Yea but if the ranger isnt good used he just die in 4/5 hits..

Just wait for the new skills.. now the pvp is really good for all classes  :good:

Just wait for the new skills.. now the pvp is really good for all classes

--> noone can touch a ranger in the masswar :(

Nah i dont believe it, people easily kill me if i dont play good. In the mass war rangers are the first who die  :lol: 

Just 4 ppl do 1hit each and the ranger is  :bomb: .

Or it wasnt a masswar, or you just dont know how to play  :crazy:

Yeah, when u have a chance, for example a masswar in your sever, test like this. Blade dancer go first and ranger 2nd. And when the enemy come, all the ranger use the new skill and the blade use new skill two. U will see ur enemy are just  ducks running around. 

that skill only last for 3secs, then the wave will wipe them out, here`s a mass war in emerald with alot of ranger`s:

Warspear Online- Emerald Total War

but other classes do need a pvp skill like this, not just buffs, it was unfair to give ranger this skill and other classes boss hunting skills, hope every class gets something cool for war soon.

great update ! new haircuts are awesome new ranger skill is great, still i think rangers need an atk boost of +10 but apart from that great step into the right direction !!! :good:

Hey when i updated warspear my hero didn't appear!! and it still exist but i can't play with it 'couse it doesn't appaer,  looks like it doesn't exist in my warspear, but it does exist......

@kraden..

can you please tell and explain what is happening to you.

Maybe a scenario? I couldn't get your situation...

:unknw:

my situation is this...i had the old warspear v1.0.0 and i updated it to v1.5.0 then i started to play and a window appeared  saying that if i want to create another hero or keep playing with my old hero i chose the sencond one: keep playing with my old hero but it ask me for my ''login'' and password'' (i thought that is for get back my old profile and yes it is) but i didn't know my login and password and i chose cancel and  then i went out of the game till now

that  realize me that i can't use my heron i use emerald and i am a firstborn but my hero doesn't appear in my world game....i think is for the profile but i'm not sure...

any1 who can tell me why i cant download the latest version in my PC

try downloading after clearing the cookie, history of your browser and the "download" folder

http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.exe    :crazy: :crazy:

In ovi store it says version 1.5 but its NOT I KEEP DOWNLOADING 1.0!!! ive downloaded this about 15 times and the download is getting slower and slower about 10 mins now and still no version 1.5 :cray:

Can anyone please tell me when this problem will be fixed??? AS THIS IS ONE AWSOME GAME

In ovi store it says version 1.5 but its NOT I KEEP DOWNLOADING 1.0!!! ive downloaded this about 15 times and the download is getting slower and slower about 10 mins now and still no version 1.5 :cray:

Can anyone please tell me when this problem will be fixed??? AS THIS IS ONE AWSOME GAME

@Tegan

Well, like i said in page 2 of this thread :(

Ovi have the old version, so do this:

Download the Sisx-File here:http://warspear-online.com/en/download/

and install it.

It may say something for certified, but you can install anyways.

Of course the better way to do this is by Ovi, but Ovi still have old patch.  :cray:

Hope this help you.