[2011.09.01] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.5 Update

Kuzmitch

THERE ARE LIKE 50 NEW ITEMS IN MISHOP.... THATS THE UPDATE ALREADY.. AND IT FAILS ALOT.. SO I EXPECT NEXT PATCH A +  200 ITEMS MORE IN SHOP.. GOODBYE TO 59% OF PLAYERS MAYBE?

To summarize the last "update":

(+) Pros:

- online/offline friends notif

- new skill for each class

- picking progress faster now

- shaman fury berengar gear finally looks less gay

- automatic reconnection when connection lost

- teleportation scroll (should be for 5 MC max though)

(-) Cons:

- no new area

- no new content (I dont count ridiculous dresses)

- higher prices

- healing lowered drastically

You really made the players feel like this is not about any game anymore, only business.. Now I understand that you as a company want to generate revenue, on the other hand, if you want to keep your current customers you also need to give them reason to use your product (which is FUN in this case) which is lately not happening.. Lvl 18 players can still only hunt and war which can be done for few hours, but then becomes boring (giving the drop rate is so low)..

Last point is the communication. Doing a Client Support Manager for 3rd year now, I saw many times a clear example here how you should NOT treat/communicate with your customers. Keep in mind we are not beta testers anymore, we pay you real money.

- rangers' dodge lowered

- rangers' skill dmg lowered

- parties limit still 5

- sanctuary quest harder

Rainbowz, dont complain, ranger got new skill allowing him to hit many times before taking any hit so i guess the dmg and dodge lowering is relevant.. party of 5 is ok most of the time.. only thing i agree with you, the sanctuaries are harder.. but for 10 CC I ain`t doing it anyway..

Rainbowz, dont complain, ranger got new skill allowing him to hit many times before taking any hit so i guess the dmg and dodge lowering is relevant.. party of 5 is ok most of the time.. only thing i agree with you, the sanctuaries are harder.. but for 10 CC I ain`t doing it anyway..

yea agree i prefer to do juts quest like find relic ecc..

Yea you re right the new skill is pretty good but it takes 29mana points .. so if i do this --> norm atk, powerfull shot -15, new skill -29 (so im already at only 56mana) ecc.. in some secs we re already out of mana.. and mana is +5 every 5secs .. total of 100 .. so even if i level up mana stats are the same.

So its good at pvp.. but not for bosses.

:facepalm: SMURFER IS RIGHT damn i regret wasting my time here errrrrrrrrrrrr this game is business not a normal game how cn be the people in server be proud on this game if there's always a problem evry update im so disappointed TSK4

Guest Mioco

Can you illustrate this problem?

Write your astral magic points, your level and healing skill level, also gear and combat screenshots.

before this game was cheap  ::)  now you pay for nothing  :facepalm:

Reduce prices !!!  :clapping:

GOODBYE TO 59% OF PLAYERS MAYBE?

I think more :P I know many people who ending play  :(

Reduce prices !!!  :clapping: I think more :P I know many people who ending play  :(

Yea players feel like idiots.. we arent idiots  :unknw:  .. we understood youre trying to make us paying .. and thats normal.. but you re really forcing us.. too much  :nea:

Write your astral magic points, your level and healing skill level, also gear and combat screenshots.

Unfortunatelly I do not have screens of healing when having battle set on prior to update. Was healing +118 with Astral 16 now I heal +53. But looking at it now, it seems there was a bug before and now it is correct. As with healer set (245 Astral) I heal +214 so there it was not reduced but increased by 4 points..hmm..

Yes, my shaman healing is lower now. I immediately leveled my heal to 5 and it was still lower than before the update.

I thought it is a ballance fix, although i had problems healing boss damage on a barbarian even before.

Druids ain't weaker,  there dmg was increased,  the cape isn't such a difference,  5-6%...

All game essential items shouldn't costs so much,  repair,  teleport, hp pots, should be low, the add-on  like dresses etc is ok priced as they ain't so necessary, but think about this devs, warspear still ain't very popular,  you do not have a high user base compared to other games, and now you think your loyal customers will keep paying such a high price ? pots should be lowered or rich people will rule this game.

To summarize the last "update":

its true. :(

my shaman healing ability was reduce from 54 to 28. and the earth protection doesn't work at all.

the damage that made by mobs after using this earth protection skill is still same with the damage that mobs made without using this skill to my character, and i couldn't even dodge.

and why the mana regen from shaman and druid was the same with other classes? i already try to make new char with different classes, and they all have 5 mana regen, although their level was vary.

isn't the shaman or the druid classes was supposed to have more mana regen for the compensation of their low health regen? my level 4 shaman only have 5 health regen and lowered to only 2 health regen while facing mobs, while my level 2 rogue have 10 health regen. its too low. :(

i easily died while doing quest because of this.  :cray: is this because a bug?

i really like this game, so dev, please fix this problem. thank u

sorry for my bad english

best regards  :)

yup, Druid dmg is nice but healing is damn shit now >.> i had 70-80 healing before update and now its 40-50

i have 5 points (stars) at healing skill and it's still shit  :'(

my astral is(+236)if using ASTRAL set but my heal is(+207)only hows that possible?????????im level18 shaman

Guest Mioco

my astral is(+236)if using ASTRAL set but my heal is(+207)only hows that possible?????????

Write all answers before crying.

Thanks.

Write all answers before crying.

Thanks.

Before cryng??im talking serious here...and you'll answer me like that??i cant take SS cause im using phone ...try to play normal so you can see the problem..im talking about

isn't the shaman or the druid classes was supposed to have more mana regen for the compensation of their low health regen? my level 4 shaman only have 5 health regen and lowered to only 2 health regen while facing mobs, while my level 2 rogue have 10 health regen. its too low. :(

i easily died while doing quest because of this.  :cray: is this because a bug?

i really like this game, so dev, please fix this problem. thank u

i lvled up a barb before this update, and the first couple of lvs were extremely hard due to regen, but after lvl5-7 got WAY easier, just keep lvling up, it will smooth out.

i agree mana should be a little increased for druids / shamans. healing skill should have been lowered anyway.

my lvl18 shaman friend killed a lvl18 bd, all classes are balanced now, dont raise there healing and overpower it, all we need is new skills to balance this game.

Druids ain't weaker,  there dmg was increased

Actually Sulla, the normal dmg is the same, I only noticed higher criticals with ligthening (was max 680 on rabbit, now 754). Feel free to correct me if I`m wrong.

my lvl18 shaman friend killed a lvl18 bd

Here I got lucky that I dodged Vans attack 2x, so more luck than dmg/skill

Well, agree, this is really low with the bag space for new players. I remember Kuzmitch saying - this is not a shop, but a game, well, looks like the game politics changed now. Same thing with teleportation. Mioco said teleportation will be free to play feature. I really don't know what to believe anymore. Well done, you surprised us very well.  :facepalm: :bad:

Anyway, my dodging still sucks, i dodge mob attacks very rare even if i have more dodge than parry (with skill activated), people still have different regeneration. Instead of caring to much about the miracle shop you should concentrate more on fixing some things that players point out to you constantly.

The good thing you did is with the friends online/offline notification and quest preservation after server reset, but that's about it.

VERY WELL said Vanhelsing, now GM'S,DEVS,MOD or so whatever you're a human being too.you know whats wrong and whats right PLEASE dont abuse us...you're forcing us to buy expensive item....its not right.. we pay you real money!not FAKE money,JUST REMEMBER in the world of business 'CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT' hope you have courage to reply my problem with the update,dont worry i dont hate the game i just hate the new UPDATE

Class: Shaman

Level: 11

Healing Spirit level: 5

Astral magic points: 113

Gear: Master item set, Staff of master, 2 x ring of warrior-loner, Amulet of adept

healing per tick: +116

i was thinking of spending some money on mcshop, but after this update definitively not. Im sad with GMs, we demand explanation, we can understand mistakes, but its an ugly thing that a lot of players are complaining and nobody explains nothing, so if people dont know people cant understand. Why an update with big problems, little fixes and a lot of expensive mcshop items?  ah, and “new“ skills... (new rogue skill is h4x0r 1337 over 9000)

u guys think we are fool or something? its normal that players dont trust in gms after this strange update without explanation.

listen the community, answer them, and everybody is happy.

dont ruin this game pls.

thx for readingn the community, answer them, and everybody is happy.

dont ruin this game pls.

thx for reading

The game is free for now, so you cannot demand anything. The pay for features are currently not required to play the game. I have reached level 11 without paying and I think Warspear is nice.

The game is still being developed, so bugs are something to be expected with new content. Bad development decisions might also occur. If you have an opinion about the changes, just state it in a normal easy-going way. Demanding anything and insults will not help in any way.

Shamans and druids are really not weaker. You have less healing which is good, it was to much anyway. But your attacks are stronger and you got now even more defense against physical attacks, and there is still no moon defense (not through normal equipment). Your hp is also high. You still forget that you are ranged and have an advantage.

Me and smurfer fought a few battles just now and it was pretty close on normal circumstances. But all those battles where fought with both starting simultaneous, now if you count in your 2-3 extra hits you get by being ranged i would die. And i will add that i have all strong gear from bosses. So, actually, mages are very equal or still the strongest class in game.

the pc download is for 1.0.1. i cant update on my pc. please show us where to get 1.5 for pc

top link

The game is free for now, so you cannot demand anything. The pay for features are currently not required to play the game. I have reached level 11 without paying and I think Warspear is nice.

The game is still being developed, so bugs are something to be expected with new content. Bad development decisions might also occur. If you have an opinion about the changes, just state it in a normal easy-going way. Demanding anything and insults will not help in any way.

lol lvl11? then ivwanna see you what you will say at lvl15/16 .. if you dont pay you will die. Jn same moments pots are a must.. A must..

Hi All.... :clapping: why i cant login?i finish install using e63 phone,but i cant log in,it says connection failed,,but my connection is good... :cray:

@Eirenka can you post a link?

In sense? An inscription above you see "Download latest game client v1.5.0" ?

this only my opinion but i think this newest update is terrible to be honest .  No in game content, made everything harder that is worth doing now we found the truth.  And yet more new stuff to BUY with coins,  nah just like i thought all about generating revenue now so sad to see just like other mmorpgs never mind good try i say was interesting for a while :drinks:

my heal spell rised (188to200) the earth skill is a little... useless... new skill for ranger bd/barb are awesome :) , the expensive pots now make some players to think better before they use in useless battles :D, why reduce 1mc from runes and crystals? thats almost nothing :D

that link above only is for 1.0.1 i know it says 1.5 but it isnt 1.5

In the morning there was here this client http://narod.ru/disk/23718988001/warspear(1).exe.html  (  I badly know English, therefore I write can is not clear.)

After the update, my rogue heals half itself, and the skill to heal is half too, and the hit is less harm than before...that is too bad, i was ok with the atributes i had before the update!!!

Another topic is the buying of miracle coins,what is the point of having to options of the same quantity of MC with different numbers and codes...there should be an offer with more coins!!!

Greetings!!!