[2011.09.01] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.5 Update

Kuzmitch

Hello people of new version !

I am a druid level 9 (almost 10) and what happens !!!!!!!!!!???????

What did you do with "healing dew" ? Before this update I was recovering [glow=red,2,300]+97[/glow]  in life and NOW it is only [glow=red,2,300]+45[/glow] !!!!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Please fix it, then we can have the same properties as before. 

And moreover the new skill "Barkskin" does not work (I think) because when I use it I still have the same number of damages....!!?

Please explain and fix these "bugs" asap !!

Thx in advance

PS : I find this game no more funny now !

Here are some of my observations/findings on this update. IMHO! :)

"Roar" skill in the past made aggression to a harmless creatures.

--when you use this skill it makes the monster near you became aggre and attack you. Is this the way it is supposed to be? But the skill description only says that 'Roar' will only reduced the impact of incoming attacks.

Also using the skill it doesn't show on my character that i'm on this state of skill so i don't know if the skill is still in effect. I mean an image or sign or something that will appear below that name of your character.

And the damage reduction like this. When im not using roar *sample* damage is 10 then using roar damage less to 8 which i don't think helpful?. :unknw:

Taunt skill.

--I couldn't see the sense of having this skill. Could anyone also have a look on this? :nea:

Saved Inprogress Quest

--Good thing you've done something on this. Before the update on this particular fix made me think.. 'What? All inprogress quest removed/forget by your character after the maintenance?" .. Hope this is okay now. Well see in the next update.

Quest

--Wondering on some quest which are very hard. Like what i've tried a level 5 or 7 quest that you need to kill like something a mini boss called it mini boss because it is so hard to complete the quest. You are in a max group of like 5 and all level were 7/8 for a level 6 quest..Still we couldn't do it. Maybe we need an adjustment on some quest or something? :cray:

In general

--Thanks for the update. I'm sure pretty much is coming our way, so let's hope for the best. :search:

Regards,

What did you do with "healing dew" ? Before this update I was recovering [glow=red,2,300]+97[/glow]  in life and NOW it is only [glow=red,2,300]+45[/glow] !!!!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Please fix it, then we can have the same properties as before. 

Agreed! Even though i upped "Healing Spirit" to level 5, my heal is worse than it was before the update on level 1.

How can that be?

Also: Earth Protection on level 1 is good for absolutely nothing! Not even 1 damage less from ANY opponent i tried thus far.

Don't mean to whine, but.... please fix this.  :cray:

LOL so new players now only get 10bag space and have to spend $3 to gain 5 more haha goodluck

lol i cant belive they realy did this, im not among new players but this looks low...

So how could i pay if with 5costumes my bag is every time full???

Damn .. now everything is for mcoins.. in my opinion the game was better when we hadnt to buy mcoins... and not "free" like now.

Adding extra bag is ok, but reduceing to 10 slot is helerios, i think that was they big mistake. Looks like u hawe to pay the slot for the things u already payed, thats how i see it, anyway time will tel..

This is very funny. Every update adds more outfits for zoophiles, necrophiles and gays. I just wonder how many people use it.

Anyway I see again if i would continue play i wouldn't have anything to do 4th month..

Do you think you will success if you will copy everything from tibiame? Skill points sucks. Of course you won't reply this. No courage, huh?

And the next will be auction house like in tibia, boss raids, quests for male&female, minimum level etc.

Unique game became crap..

Adding extra bag is ok, but reduceing to 10 slot is helerios, i think that was they big mistake. Looks like u hawe to pay the slot for the things u already payed, thats how i see it, anyway time will tel..

yea so if i buy 10costumes ill have to spend +400mcoins for get back my space..

@Inferius    Ok ok maybe so, but most of those things are 'soul' of mmo's like the auction house, thats realy needed in any comunity games. I dont say ur wrong , but there is many other aspects to make the game uniqe. And they didnt copy from tibia thats just basics that ewry mmo must hawe, and they stil far away from complete version if u ask me, and dont get me wrong i like the game..

But like in most games of this kind, there is that question 'What wil i do when i get max lvl' 

Well who awnser that question dont hawe problem whit gethering players

Here are some of my observations/findings on this update. IMHO! :)

"Roar" skill in the past made aggression to a harmless creatures.

--when you use this skill it makes the monster near you became aggre and attack you. Is this the way it is supposed to be? But the skill description only says that 'Roar' will only reduced the impact of incoming attacks.

Also using the skill it doesn't show on my character that i'm on this state of skill so i don't know if the skill is still in effect. I mean an image or sign or something that will appear below that name of your character.

And the damage reduction like this. When im not using roar *sample* damage is 10 then using roar damage less to 8 which i don't think helpful?. :unknw:

Taunt skill.

--I couldn't see the sense of having this skill. Could anyone also have a look on this? :nea:

Saved Inprogress Quest

--Good thing you've done something on this. Before the update on this particular fix made me think.. 'What? All inprogress quest removed/forget by your character after the maintenance?" .. Hope this is okay now. Well see in the next update.

Quest

--Wondering on some quest which are very hard. Like what i've tried a level 5 or 7 quest that you need to kill like something a mini boss called it mini boss because it is so hard to complete the quest. You are in a max group of like 5 and all level were 7/8 for a level 6 quest..Still we couldn't do it. Maybe we need an adjustment on some quest or something? :cray:

In general

--Thanks for the update. I'm sure pretty much is coming our way, so let's hope for the best. :search:

Regards,

ME TO befORE UPDATE My SHAMAN WAS HEAL + 168,BUT AETER UPDATE THAT CHANGE WITH +86. WHAT WRONG WITH THAT?

Well, agree, this is really low with the bag space for new players. I remember Kuzmitch saying - this is not a shop, but a game, well, looks like the game politics changed now. Same thing with teleportation. Mioco said teleportation will be free to play feature. I really don't know what to believe anymore. Well done, you surprised us very well.  :facepalm: :bad:

Anyway, my dodging still sucks, i dodge mob attacks very rare even if i have more dodge than parry (with skill activated), people still have different regeneration. Instead of caring to much about the miracle shop you should concentrate more on fixing some things that players point out to you constantly.

The good thing you did is with the friends online/offline notification and quest preservation after server reset, but that's about it.

What about the old pc client with sharper and better graphics. Please return it, not all like the ugly and pixelated big client. Many used the original v1.0.0 till now. This is very important.

And why don't you just implement resolution change with the next client to save us all the trouble.

What about the old pc client with sharper and better graphics. Please return it, not all like the ugly and pixelated big client. Many used the original v1.0.0 till now. This is very important.

And why don't you just implement resolution change with the next client to save us all the trouble.

Yea agree, the pixelated client is  :bad:

Yea damn i cant play it cuz is too big.

U DECREASE RANGER DODGE -5% ?!

We ranger really depends with dodge.

Now u decrease our dodge, not increase.it.

RANGER BECOME MORE EASIER TO DIE  than before updateg

Only NEW skil a little entertaining.

Ranger more weak now,

And NEW SKILL REALLY USEFULL TO RU AWAY.

DECREASE HP AND -5% DODGE

ONLY FOR  3 REGEN AND  8 DAMAGE???  :shok:

Well, agree, this is really low with the bag space for new players. I remember Kuzmitch saying - this is not a shop, but a game, well, looks like the game politics changed now. Same thing with teleportation. Mioco said teleportation will be free to play feature. I really don't know what to believe anymore. Well done, you surprised us very well.  :facepalm: :bad:

Anyway, my dodging still sucks, i dodge mob attacks very rare even if i have more dodge than parry (with skill activated), people still have different regeneration. Instead of caring to much about the miracle shop you should concentrate more on fixing some things that players point out to you constantly.

The good thing you did is with the friends online/offline notification and quest preservation after server reset, but that's about it.

Pay for win  :facepalm:

U DECREASE RANGER DODGE -5% ?!

We ranger really depends with dodge.

Now u decrease our dodge, not increase.it.

RANGER BECOME MORE EASIER TO DIE  than before updateg

Only NEW skil a little entertaining.

Ranger more weak now,

And NEW SKILL REALLY USEFULL TO RU AWAY.

DECREASE HP AND -5% DODGE

ONLY FOR  3 REGEN AND  8 DAMAGE???  :shok:

I even didnt get the regen  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The dodge of rangers was really bugged.. oh cmon i do a dodge every 20enemies' hits if im with skill  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Please TEST the game before update.. we arent your testers.. we wont be forced to pay.. yea.. i wont pay anymore cuz if im forced to pay something that you promised to be "free" then i wont pay  :bad:

So, here are my feelings about this update (episode?).

What has been added? 1 skill for  each class + many items to miracle shop. Nothing more.

What has been changed? Highered prices for potions, scrolls and other items at miracle shop, lowered bag space for new players.

Come on devs, why aren't potions available at shops? Such a basic feature available only for real money?  :bad: This is going in wrong way, really.

What's up with skills? There were so many great skills in past, what has happened to them?

What has the update changed for levels 18 who reached capability? Nothing. What has it changed for new players? More difficulties (bag space).

I feel like your actions are to force people to buy items in miracle shop (lowered bag space -> buy extension, changed hair -> buy "Hair colour"), highered price for potions which were the top item to buy is really a sneaky trick.

This episode - i can't really call it an update - was focused to earn money, players were in background this time. The game is turning  into a virtual shop. I only hope you won't continue going this way.

I'm still waiting for real update.

So, here are my feelings about this update (episode?).

What has been added? 1 skill for  each class + many items to miracle shop. Nothing more.

What has been changed? Highered prices for potions, scrolls and other items at miracle shop, lowered bag space for new players.

Come on devs, why aren't potions available at shops? Such a basic feature available only for real money?  :bad: This is going in wrong way, really.

What's up with skills? There were so many great skills in past, what has happened to them?

What has the update changed for levels 18 who reached capability? Nothing. What has it changed for new players? More difficulties (bag space).

I feel like your actions are to force people to buy items in miracle shop (lowered bag space -> buy extension, changed hair -> buy "Hair colour"), highered price for potions which were the top item to buy is really a sneaky trick.

This episode - i can't really call it an update - was focused to earn money, players were in background this time. The game is turning  into a virtual shop. I only hope you won't continue going this way.

I'm still waiting for real update.

ShopSpear  :facepalm:  .. only rich people will play this game ... if you focus on earning money this game wont never be famous... a good game --> more ppl --> easier to get more money without forcing the players to buy

Forcing the players to buy--> less people --> game harder --> game died.

Even kids can understand these things....

Developers were trying to help you ...

This is very funny. Every update adds more outfits for zoophiles, necrophiles and gays. I just wonder how many people use it.

Anyway I see again if i would continue play i wouldn't have anything to do 4th month..

Do you think you will success if you will copy everything from tibiame? Skill points sucks. Of course you won't reply this. No courage, huh?

And the next will be auction house like in tibia, boss raids, quests for male&female, minimum level etc.

Unique game became crap..

What is he doing here. Why didn't You ban that idiot when i ask for that? Now he will take players to tibiaME? Gratz!

So agree with all the things written above !!

This game became a shop and from my side I will NEVER pay for those kind of things (but that is MY policy).

I prefer taking time to increase my level without paying for potion or everything else ! ;)

Normally I am very happy to find some time to play this game but after your new update and what I read, it sucks a lot what u did....... !! :/

Maybe you became too "GREEDY" and wants always MORE and MORE money...From my side I say NO NO NO NO...and probably stop the game and gives you a bad bad advertisement to other people...

See ya

PS : someone is right telling u "WE are not your testers!!" We are your players and your customers (for some people)" Remember that guys !! Be patient and the money will come !!

Warspear online trick - earn money edition

All items in miracle shop haha... Devs now greedy!!!

Gold is now useless, so for what farming? what the f**k!

What if there is alternatif buying m.c with gold, example:

1 crystal = 10-120 with miracle coin, or

1 crystal = 10,000-100,000 gold in shop

Maybe it will make all happy enough!

Warspear online trick - earn money edition

All items in miracle shop haha... Devs now greedy!!!

Gold is now useless, so for what farming? what the f**k!

What if there is alternatif buying m.c with gold, example:

1 crystal = 10-120 with miracle coin, or

1 crystal = 10,000-100,000 gold in shop

Maybe it will make all happy enough!

Agree gold i useless.. oh cmon have you ever seen a game were having 1mil gold means nothing? Im just poor like others.. You can even remove gold from game and put only one currency: "mcoinS"

hahaha.. it seems like this game is going to die, someone who playing mmorpg with something premium just take about $10 for free a month but in warspear just ONE DAY someone can waste $100 for outfit, hairstyle, crystal, rune, pots etc. Lol

hahaha.. it seems like this game is going to die, someone who playing mmorpg with something premium just take about $10 for free a month but in warspear just ONE DAY someone can waste $100 for outfit, hairstyle, crystal, rune, pots etc. Lol

Or potions ..  :(  cuz in warspear if you dont pay you wont play  :facepalm:

i think the best new skill is for ranger. druid skill is useless  :facepalm: items in mshop is to expensive  :facepalm: kuzmitch say that we cant buy gear bcoz this is a game not a shop, but how about recruit outfit? if items price in mshop will be significantly reduced i will use mshop services more active... i think that party loot system must be changed bcoz some ppl get drop 5 times while other 0 it not fare...  :facepalm: you need money too but try to get them different way.

warspear before=good        warspear lastupdate=quite good        warspear update today=the same with before..you always add new items,skills but uoure not thinking bout it what will be the effect on other players specially the potions its ducking expensive..im just honest this is the only mmporg which the redpotion is not AFFORDABLE :(IM SO SAD THIS GAME IS NOT FRIENDLY ANYMORE

To summarize the last "update":

(+) Pros:

- online/offline friends notif

- new skill for each class

- picking progress faster now

- shaman fury berengar gear finally looks less gay

- automatic reconnection when connection lost

- teleportation scroll (should be for 5 MC max though)

(-) Cons:

- no new area

- no new content (I dont count ridiculous dresses)

- higher prices

- healing lowered drastically

You really made the players feel like this is not about any game anymore, only business.. Now I understand that you as a company want to generate revenue, on the other hand, if you want to keep your current customers you also need to give them reason to use your product (which is FUN in this case) which is lately not happening.. Lvl 18 players can still only hunt and war which can be done for few hours, but then becomes boring (giving the drop rate is so low)..

Last point is the communication. Doing a Client Support Manager for 3rd year now, I saw many times a clear example here how you should NOT treat/communicate with your customers. Keep in mind we are not beta testers anymore, we pay you real money.