Do you 1v1 pvp?

Blueborn

Take your vote and share your thoughts.  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Take your vote and share your thoughts.

• I "try to" Enjoy having fair 1v1 pvp battles inside pvp/ganker cave.
    • I Prefer to pvp in arena.
    • I'm a ganker/disturber/jumper and i enjoy it.
    • Whats PVP?

Question

Do you enjoy and partake in pvp activities? Take a vote and share your thoughts.

This topic has been created with Official PVP area ( 1v1 ) topic in mind.

16 answers to this question

You should change the first sentence for

*I try to Enjoy having fair 1v1 pvp battles inside pvp cave.*

At least for my elves is always just an attempt. Never was in cave with my elfs more than 3  minutes

You should change the first sentence for

*I try to Enjoy having fair 1v1 pvp battles inside pvp cave.*

At least for my elves is always just an attempt. Never was in cave with my elfs more than 3  minutes

Yep.

Guest XthekingX

pvprange you vote 3?! xD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1v1 pvprange, lol  :crazy:

1v1 pvprange, lol  :crazy:

I Have never seen range do any fair 1v1 pvp's... too afraid of his rep perhaps? Even pro's and richies die.

What's it like on our other servers?

In sapphire, cave is controlled by Mc's and hardly any elf get in for a pvp. Then there's a pvp spot next to nadir controlled by elves, but just like cave there's hardly any Mc. So it ends up in a stale mate at times.. elf sitting idle in one spot and mc in the other.

Then there is short moments of normality during specific times of the day where most can pvp in a semi peaceful enviroment or mediating short bursts of gankers.

Do share.

In sapphire, cave is controlled by Mc's and hardly any elf get in for a pvp. Then there's a pvp spot next to nadir controlled by elves, but just like cave there's hardly any Mc. So it ends up in a stale mate at times.. elf sitting idle in one spot and mc in the other.

Then there is short moments of normality during specific times of the day where most can pvp in a semi peaceful enviroment or mediating short bursts of gankers.

Do share.

yup yup this right :( they only ganking so bad :cray: but its really enjoy killing others :spiteful: ;D

Do share.

I just can say that sometimes in caravan mc in emerald there are three persons, and you go pvp cave and there are 30 mcs, of course alone. Forever alone.

Do share.

its like hearing myself think :crazy: oh well i remember when swamp update came, all iselnort was empty and pvp cave too than people started having 18gear and went pvp, than noobs started to have 18 too than chaos broke lose :crazy: all started ganking cuz all had gd gear, when u arrive to ur maximum and see that nothing else to do than ganking starts xD at least thats how i see 80% of players think (one guy got to hid max stuff than either ganks or arena for sure) :facepalm: i suggest there be no limit xD maybe they would spend more mcoins eh devs? :P

EU CAVE IS BETTER THAN US. On US more gankers than on EU. :fool:

Wouldn't bet on it. I mean it differs because of the time of the day and so on.

US cave good 50% of the time

Eu cave bad 200% of the time

end of the story.

Some ppl said that is worst in US but is difficult lol worst? thats a paradox or something

I love to take part in PvP battles))) I have experience on PvP servers, 3)) I want to test your e Rogues on servers)) :) :)