[2020.05.08] Three days before graduating from the School of Magic! 50% discount on holiday goods and a 50% bonus on the purchase of Miracle Coins!

Peony

magic-houses_660x360.png

Friends!

You were able to stop the school coup d'état that Serpentus had planned! Despite the Principal's constant traps, dangerous battles on the island and other difficulties, many of you have successfully completed your studies! But those who have not yet passed the exams, there is a last chance to catch up on studies. You can also alter the reputation of the Magisters of the School of Magic into something that will be useful to you in future adventures on Arinar. Don't miss this opportunity!

In addition, you will find a festive surprise from the Spring King who is ever so proud of all students! Only in the next three days, you will be able to purchase at a discount, the cutest sets of smilies and a unique minion, which will soon disappear from the Miracle Shop along with the spring island. 

The 50% discount applies to the following goods:

• smileys collections:  "Toads" and "Pirate Gang"
  • unique minion: Summon Medusa.

Also, don't forget about the traditional Friday deal: this weekend receive a 50% bonus with every Miracle Coins purchase (except SMS service)!

ATTENTION! This bonus will only be active for purchases of more than 1000 Miracle coins.

Deals start: 08/05/2020 16:00 CEST
Deals end: 11/05/2020 11:00 CEST

Have a nice weekend and good luck!

AIGRIND team

it was wonderfull while it lasted

still,i have some suggestions for improving the game,maybe just a little

-Give the event minions a higher cd(reduce skills cooldown time) and make them spam skills a lot more,so we can actually rely on them when we are in dange

-I'll insist,punish the afks,lots of players just don't want to help in the event,they are easily "villians" in this case,the punishment for them must hurt,so they can either help on the event or simply not going

-make enemy ai more aggressive and harder,i personally prefer pve over pvp(because most of time it's unfair and ppl often play dirty) so why not make more player-like enemies that represent s challenge? it would be amazing

i hope you consider one or some of my suggestions,thank you for yout attention

Hm... I'll mot say that it was great but it was an interesting event.

My suggestions:

-you already made the mistake of giving pets as skill now try to balance them because the things I've seen happening with "Norbert" aren't fair and players shouldnt rely on them, they should rely on them selves or on other players(as for now make charmer and druid pets don't hit wilhe the target is stunned the classes are healers+full stuns no one has a chance when they start combo)

- I have an ideia of how the drop system works but it is still unfair and makes the dungeons unworth grinding, because as other palyers said there were guyz who got the rare drops at the first run and some that made 300runs and didn't earned none (rare ones). I suggest you do something because makes buying coins for stam unworthy.

- As for factions reputation they spook new players, the game is getting old and new players are precious, I think that at least when doing the main (yellow) quests for advancing from one town to another to not have reputation restrictions and the difficulty of the town it self will make the players fell the need for better gear. Ask yourselves anyone, the reputation is a boring mechanic for leveling/new players.

• Holmes unpinned this topic