def over resill, resill over def

rockerchix

guys, i want to know which one to choose? Is it good not to enchant resill? All defence. Or mix with resill is much better?

My friend said he has 3k def and he feels like he is a bd lol

and always win in war against bd and druids with ease

he also said livefox runs everytime he saw my friend XD

if def is universal

and resill lessen damage and crit

which one to choose?

Is resill good on hunt also?

Or mixing it up will make elves cry?

First of all you want to look at it's effects.

Defense = Reduces ONE TYPE damage taken. *Reduces more damage than Resilience.

Resilience = Reduces ALL TYPES of damage taken and lowers the critical % of the enemy.

Then you want to look at what kind of PvP you like,

Defense is only effective on 1 type of class, like if you use Physical defense rune you will only get hit less by physical attacks but get hit high from Moon, Sun and Dark attacks. If you pick this then you're gonna have to get different sets for Physical, Moon, Sun and Dark defense.

Resilience however reduces Dark, Physical, Moon and Sun defense all in one but not as much as Defense plus it also reduces the critical % of enemy, just like Accuracy reduces dodge. With this you won't have to use 4 sets of equipment but only 2, 1 for PvP and 1 for defense against mobs.

My choice would be Resilience because it's easy to get unlike 3000 defense you'll need to amplify your equips to +7.

Around 15% Resilience is good, the higher the better.

And I don't think Rgx can even beat Druids, Druids would probably kill him in 5 hits.

First of all you want to look at it's effects.

Defense = Reduces ONE TYPE damage taken. *Reduces more damage than Resilience.

Resilience = Reduces ALL TYPES of damage taken and lowers the critical % of the enemy.

Then you want to look at what kind of PvP you like,

Defense is only effective on 1 type of class, like if you use Physical defense rune you will only get hit less by physical attacks but get hit high from Moon, Sun and Dark attacks. If you pick this then you're gonna have to get different sets for Physical, Moon, Sun and Dark defense.

Resilience however reduces Dark, Physical, Moon and Sun defense all in one but not as much as Defense plus it also reduces the critical % of enemy, just like Accuracy reduces dodge. With this you won't have to use 4 sets of equipment but only 2, 1 for PvP and 1 for defense against mobs.

My choice would be Resilience because it's easy to get unlike 3000 defense you'll need to amplify your equips to +7.

Around 15% Resilience is good, the higher the better.

And I don't think Rgx can even beat Druids, Druids would probably kill him in 5 hits.

nice feedback, so im right! Ill better to mix resill and def. I have arena set when im swamp i used them. And kw set on war/hunt

Pvp with rouge using high res (arena gears) is very difficult for me. Pvp with rouge using kw is a little easier. This may or may not help your decision but from my countless battles with rouge this is what I found. Other than that Sange has all the right answers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just got oldschool lvl 15 armor with a star pilgrim belt with resillence. the other kind of armor just got full deffence runes. all at deffence of just 2.4k. still i can make some fun at hunt. But remember ur tactics how u play is important too  ;)

resil is much much bettr for all kinds of class. but its the best choice for melle classes like shamans. enemy cant get close even if he does he should not deal crit damage :clapping: