Dungeons

Christiano

So i thinked about that this game should have dungeons like in other mmorpg such as WoW. I dont know how many will read this but i hope ppl will read/reply and say ur own opinion.

So now i can start: System will be like arena you can only go to your own lvl dungeons. I think these might be good choice, lvl11-14, 15-18, 19-20. So that mean u cant go with 20lvl bd to 14lvl dungeon. There are at start 9 different dungeons, so each lvl group have 3 at start. You can go to dungeon every day once with free daily dungeon ticket and you can buy dungeon tickets from miracle shop, i thinked about 29miracle coins is enough. Why using miracle ? Becouse you can get awesome drop. Im not sure about this, and i hope devs will say answer, but i think phones can run these dungeons becouse its cross-type game. So if im right about this then its almost too good for me.

Drops : There will be new gear with set bonuses (lvl20/16/14) so every lvl group have their own gear sets. These items are red colored and weapons purple (Means that these are epic items). Also there are new blue and/or green items + weapons from bosses. In dungeons there are big boss (Red) and 3 minibosses (Yellow) these bosses will drop those gears randomly. Also new foods/drinks and sellable items to npc market, like "ingots". Prices of those sellable items would be 1k, 2k, 5k, 10k and name of those will be "orbs".

Here is list of drops little bit easier way.

Boss (Red): Gear, Weapons,  Food/drink, Orbs and Spheres

Minibosses (Yellow): All same but only blue/green colored gear/weapon.

Stronger (Green) mobs: Only and very rarely Food/Drinks, Spheres and sellable items.

Weaker (Blue) mobs : Very very rarely spheres.

How to get there? : First game will add new button to menu called Arena & Dungeon when you press that it will give you two more buttons, other is Arena and other is Dungeon. When you press Arena it give you Arena menu what we have now in game. But when you press Dungeon it give you 3 choises.

1. Search: This give you an option to choose dungeon from 3 different one. When you press one of them it will start searching people to Dungeon, when all 5 are gathered in dungeon party and they press ready button they are automatically teleported to dungeon and you all are set to the party. If you press search and you are already on party which have 5 members u will all go to that dungeon what you chose (All must accept to going in dungeon). All must have ticket to go there!

2. Join/Quit: If someone who didnt want to be on Dungeon anymore or have been «Kicked» out you can join to their Dungeon. But if you are on Dungeon, there will be Quit button instead of join, also if you press quit you will leave party and teleport out of dungeon.

3. Rankings: You can check here how many Dungeon points each players have.

Points: Points can get by running dungeons, options to get dungeon point can acquire by following features: Dealing most dmg, curing/healing most, dealing most dmg to boss and taking most dmg. So you can get mostly 4 points/dungeon. But all 5 members cant get points becouse obviosly there are 4 points to receive. Who have most points on end of season will get prize.

Bosses: Can be every boss from all over Arinar and also there will be added new bosses. After you have killed boss you can teleport from dungeon to Nadir-Shard by talking to spirit of boss and «complete quests». Boss will drop rarely gear and weapons. Every boss name will start with these letters: Soul of

Monsters/Creatures of dungeon: There are 1 boss, 3 minibosses, lots of mobs. Mobs

Map of Dungeon : It will be 10-25 areas and 3 of them have miniboss and 1of them have boss.

Dungeon quests: When you first time go to Dungeon, in first area there will be always one or more men standing. He will give you quest/quests (Can be any kind of quest). One of those is always "Kill boss" quest. When "Kill boss" quest is done, you can go to Nadir-Shard by talking with spirit and there will be man waiting you to give reward for you. Reward system on Boss quest is same like Norlant Swamp quests, so you have to choose 1-5 and it gives you random reward.

Kick player: Is voting system. If he/she gets all other people votes in party with answer: yes, he/she will be automatically leave party and dungeon. He/she will respawn to same place, where was before he teleported to dungeon.

Why i make and will make more of these? Becouse i love Warspear online and want to make it better too. I hope u dont judge me. But if you had strenght to read it please comment/reply :) see you on game ;) And sry for my bad english :blush: I hope you devs/admins/moderators will hear me and maybe add some my or anyones ideas, ty :drinks:

Added new thinks:

Party: Dungeon party must have allways 2 healers (Druid, Necromancer, Shaman or Priest), 1 tank (Bladedancer, Paladin, Barbarian, Deathknight) and 2 attackers (Every class) also those must be from same alliance Firstborn/Chosen or Mountainclans/Forsaken.

how if dungeon dint use free ticket,,but using mcoin shop and drop from animated armor

,,so animated armor area will more work  ::)

how if dungeon dint use free ticket,,but using mcoin shop and drop from animated armor

,,so animated armor area will more work  ::)

Sounds nice but how 11-14 with medium armor hunt aa ? Thats going to be too hard too becouse there is more likely top players hunting those instead of low lvl. So 1 free ticket for day its good. But i think aa should drop ticket too with low drop rate. Maybe that day system can be 2days/free ticket too.

Ticket system is not good i agree with that :drinks: But Aigrind must make money some way ;) And if no ticket thing = drop rate must be lower too.

+ If dev will look and maybe make this :blush:  i hope there will be like "Soul of Beholder" and all old bosses on dungeon also new ;)

Ty all to feedback  ::)

• 4 months later...

Since i heard soon we will get dungeons i came up to bring this idea back to top, also i edited little bit, please have a look. :) Sorry devs i have been angry and against new updates, but devs please have a have a look, say your opinion, and make it happen. :friends: So lets make this game better ;)

Added:

Every boss (Red) and miniboss (Yellow) can dropdungeon ticket but very rarely.

Yes! Dungeon is really nice idea  :friends: sounds great and very interesting.

Only 1 thing im not sure about... Lvl 18/19/20 are able to kill these little bosses but what should lvl 14 olayers do there? And i don't think that lvl 14 players really need lvl 14 "bg" equip and lvl 14 deadly weapons. You know.. lvl 14 bow is the strongest weapon in this level area. I'm sorry but i don't know rangers damage with +10 lvl 13 bow/crossbow but it's nearly 300? 280? How powerful lvl 14 should be?  :good:

But it's enough now  :blush: It's very nice idea!!

Dedicated dungeons

Dedicated dungeon is unique place for player or for the group (like Arena works right now) and it will change your experince of playing in party! Remember one simple rule: “The more players in group, the tougher quest, the better reward!”

Copies from news and announcements.

As you see a similar idea have been announced by Aigrind, but i still like your idea. Exceptp from the part with kicking party-members. I would suggest that the team is permanent during the time and that u keep going in the dungeon untill everyone is dead

Sounds good, but forcing 2 healers is too much. 1 tank, 1 healer, 1 dps, and 2 fillers. Also it could be nice if game could start with only core 3, and other two could join during the fun.

• 2 months later...