knox,testing friends...

Chrystall

Look how testing Knox he's friends...

And after i tried to "save" he's account,he said i wanted he's items for me!!!!

After i was thinking he really gonna drop everything and delete,i tried to convince to give me all!!

Then fake Knox...was Knox,actually !!

That's happen when you try to do something good for someone ...is going wrong after!!He said i just wanted everything for me!!!

Ty,Knox,you have one friend in minus!!Keep going!

51318_.png

51319_.png

51320_.png

51321_.png

After i tried to buy,or to have the items that he wanted to"drop"...Like that he get the conclusion 'couse i just wanted he's items for me!! :facepalm:

I have to tell you,Knox,almost every day i gift to someone something,in game..And that's free!!Don't needed nothing from you for me!But congratulations,You know who are your friends now,the one who are just like you:nobody!

Is that what you called friends? Posting shit on forum instead of talking to some legends member about it? Hahah. Admit it you were busted by me that tryna take my items and saying you gonna save them, you even said this to me " pls give me the staff, I swear ill make it personal " is that even a good way to save a friends? Hahah. See ya girl.

I had a friend long time ago who actually tested me like that too, he pretended to be some random hacker threatening to delete his items. And me, as a friend was literally begging the fake hacker to not delete his items at all, and rather give them to me instead (i was planning to keep them safe until the real friend of mine came back online, so i could give them to him)

In the very end he finally told me that it was the real "him" and that he just wanted to test me to See whether i could be trusted or not.

Then he thanked me for being such a good friend to him and he said that he really trusts me now etc..

Anyways, that's my story, just wanted to tell it because your story looks quite similar to mine, except the last part.. :/

Look how testing Knox he's friends...

And after i tried to "save" he's account,he said i wanted he's items for me!!!!

After i was thinking he really gonna drop everything and delete,i tried to convince to give me all!!

Then fake Knox...was Knox,actually !!

That's happen when you try to do something good for someone ...is going wrong after!!He said i just wanted everything for me!!!

Ty,Knox,you have one friend in minus!!Keep going!

LOLOLOL MTKDANCE

Megan Knox if someone pm me from a friend acc ill try to get acc or items for me till my friend come back.

I dont really see Chrystal doin anything wrong. And testing friends is so unfriendly.

Sad.

Sad.

Is that what you called friends? Posting shit on forum instead of talking to some legends member about it? Hahah. Admit it you were busted by me that tryna take my items and saying you gonna save them, you even said this to me " pls give me the staff, I swear ill make it personal " is that even a good way to save a friends? Hahah. See ya girl.

Is easy to unbind that Knox..But that's it,i don't have to explain you nothing anymore!You don't wanna understand actually ..

yeah maybe i dont, or maybe you should post the screenshot about you bagging me to unbind the staff and gave to you and you make it personal. or maybe just, forget about this.  ;D

yeah maybe i dont, or maybe you should post the screenshot about you bagging me to unbind the staff and gave to you and you make it personal. or maybe just, forget about this.  ;D

Bro even me would ask to a random person who is in possesion of an expensive item from my friend to give to me (make it personal or not should be my decission, cs i can freakin unbind), and keep it till my real friend come to give it back.

Really knox i dnt see ur point here. I think u made a bad move with a friend. But im no one to tell you if you should apologize or don t.

You should and leave it in the past.

damn this megan knox sounds like a sick person for doing this u should be ashamed :facepalm: who the duck even test his friends this way :wacko: go see a doctor u sick minded knox :diablo:

Hahaha. This is miserable.

Chris, work on your grammar.

Ty for your suggestions ,but its ok.I guess who know english,will understand what i wanna say,anyway!!I am not a english one,so i'm using my knowledges from school and what i bought after..Perfect i can't be,and actually,i don't wanna be...Good luck in game!

1.The staff that u show me wasn't personal!

2.If i was sure u gonna drop it,Why to don't save it?!

3.You have a strange way to think,you see only the dark side of the fact!

4.?    .

Knox you are wrong, I am sure the good faith of Chrystall.  Several times she tried her honesty, like many Legends friends.

Think and do the right thing.

I know all people would say im wrong, but thats becouse Chrys onlu posting some screenshot that she can win, only if you guys read the whole convo, hahah i would say you guys gonna be on my side, and maybe dont. xD

Well, maybe true friend would actually give them back, you can't check that knox.

What I would do though, is "Hey son, if you touch his account I will track your IP and come to your house with baseball bat. I have been in SEALS for 20 years, and I have friends who can get all your personal info with one click. You have been warned, hope you make right decision :)"

Both of you are dumbasses and are breaking up out of greed.

1 week  ago,someone give me  2 Blades of SD,both +7,full enchanted.(ppl can confirm that,i was posting on trade chat many times).He said:try sell it,i will be back in couple of days!!

I sold one...1,4 millions,Knox!!a lot of gold...

2 days ago,that person was back.I give him back 1 sword and the all gold that i got from one sold....

So,Knox,if u think i wanted your items for me,you are wrong,buddy!!!I just wanted to don't see how will gone all that u bought in such a long time!!Ofc,i said i want for me everything ,because i was talking(at least,inwas thinking like that..)with your enemy,with your..scammer..or whatever !!!What u wanted to say??!!:yeah,i want the items for him,when he will be back!??No,because inwas think i will loose the chance !!

Now,is last time when i explain this!For me,this..drama ..is finished!!

Good luck,Knox a with your real friends!

Knox, as far as i know you are a good nice guy. But here you make a mistake... :(

I'm with Christal on this one. She gets into a situation she was not prepared for. She had to act fast because in 2 clicks your SD weapon could have been dropped by 'the scammer'. She didn't know how far 'the scammer' would go and she tried to save as much as she could. In my oppinion she has been an amazing friend for you.

Buy her some flowers and say sorry  :good:

Knox, what a joke. So you create a fake situation to test the loyalty of your friend. And it didn't work out the way you wanted it too, or she didn't say the thing you wanted her to say. So this brings me to ONE question.

WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ WOULD YOU HAVE SAID IF YOU WERE CRYSTALL!!!??

Knox, what a joke. So you create a fake situation to test the loyalty of your friend. And it didn't work out the way you wanted it too, or she didn't say the thing you wanted her to say. So this brings me to ONE question.

WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ WOULD YOU HAVE SAID IF YOU WERE CRYSTALL!!!??

"after deleting the items delete the char too please :) "

Chrystall did the right thing, she asked the "fake" scammer to pass over all of his items to her instead of the scammer deleting the items. Once again, it happened to be once before and i was tested exactly like that. I started to panic and begged the "fake hacker" to pass over all his items to me instead of him deleting it.

In the end the hacker turned out to be my friend in-game, luckily for me, it didn't end the way it ended here. He praised me and told me that i was a real froend that could be trusted.