unannounced downtime?

Twi

Hi,

as I could not find a post in the "announcement" section of this website I wonder if anybody could be so nice as to tell the customers whats going on?

Working in a company that develops client-server applications myself I understand the need of maintenance with servers, but could you try to improve your public relations communication by giving us a little more information than "server is in maintenance" by announced maintenance cycles and a planned server downtime duration?

I expect from a professional service provider to tell its customers when the service is not available and how long this "out of service" period is planned to last. After the planned service period, if the service is still unavailable, to give the customers an update how much longer you expect the maintenance period to be expanded.

kind regards,

a customer

(there are not only kids here, you know?)

if it's update we should forgive them  ;D a nice surprise afterall.

however 30minutes isn't really enough to complete all on-going quests (especially dailys)

Agreed. I was thiking: "WHY THEY DONT TELL USS ABOUT IT!?"... Come on UI Grind Staff, i know this is a simple task to do, just post in the forums about it, and say what's going on! Maybe this is the first time, but dont turn it a habit. The Org. need to be with the public, or, will die soon.

Kind regards.

A customer

Not a big problem mr.kuzmitch

everybody ever make mistake

But just like teloren said "dont turn it a habit"

And keep up your good work :drinks:

Sorry for that. We made a mistake only during this maintenance.

So still no intention to communicate about todays maintenance shutdown? You are hillarious!

Saying sorry is nice, correcting the issue would certainly help you to regain some of your lost credibility. Try it, it might work!

• 3 weeks later...

When I created this thread with this unannounced downtime all new players started with 10 bagslots.

I wonder what surprise we are in for this time ... maybe all items are level 20+ and max level stays 18?

:lol:  Then wel roam around wearing the lvl 1 armors! 

When I created this thread with this unannounced downtime all new players started with 10 bagslots.

I wonder what surprise we are in for this time ... maybe all items are level 20+ and max level stays 18?