People at swamps!

jizzsaw

Seriously this is really fuking annoying, every time i get to kotaravva i get killed my gaay little shits who think they're cool. Honesty were all trying to quest and get good rewards, stop killing people. Especially when they're at kotaravva!!! :diablo:

Seriously this is really fuking annoying, every time i get to kotaravva i get killed my gaay little shits who think they're cool. Honesty were all trying to quest and get good rewards, stop killing people. Especially when they're at kotaravva!!! :diablo:

I particularly hate campers at whisps just takes the piss when to do the quest

It are usually the high-levels that give low-levels a hard time in swamp. They feel strong or something with their high level equipment. When they were low level they were happy they got not attacked either...

I never attack someone in swamp. I know how hard it is, and the rewards are also very bad (you get 1 item in 3-4 months). There's no need to kill the opposite faction.

personally i never attack enemy faction till someone hits me 1st. after that i attack at sight all.

Sorry but

ALMOST EVERYONE SAYS THAT

I OBSERVED EVERYONE WHO SAID THAT ON SWAMPS THAT THEY WILL NOT ATTACK

BUT YOU GUYS LIED YOU ATTACKED MY CHARS

i wont tell who my chars are  :tease: :tease:

I thought you played on US (not sure), but you are responding on comments of EU-players ;)

I play all servers bob :facepalm:

Sorry but

ALMOST EVERYONE SAYS THAT

I OBSERVED EVERYONE WHO SAID THAT ON SWAMPS THAT THEY WILL NOT ATTACK

BUT YOU GUYS LIED YOU ATTACKED MY CHARS

i wont tell who my chars are  :tease: :tease:

whoever your chars are, you mistaking us with someone else, or you are so damn unlucky n walk by the wrong time!

Bob = Bob marley  :crazy:

WTF!!!  :wacko:  This game is for that... Killing enemies and be killed, if everything was easy, Where's the fun?  :facepalm:

WTF!!!  :wacko:  This game is for that... Killing enemies and be killed, if everything was easy, Where's the fun?  :facepalm:

Unlike main isle.. swamps and lab take time and effort to reach your desired location. Everyone is there to obtain that lucky item and/or XP and all it takes is one lucky asshole to ruin your efforts.

Go kill all reds anywhere else, and think on how you would feel getting killed when your 1 step away from completing your quest after surviving all the random teleports and mobs and all that dedicated time wasted.. that there isnt what id call fun.

Unlike main isle.. swamps and lab take time and effort to reach your desired location. Everyone is there to obtain that lucky item and/or XP and all it takes is one lucky asshole to ruin your efforts.

Go kill all reds anywhere else, and think on how you would feel getting killed when your 1 step away from completing your quest after surviving all the random teleports and mobs and all that dedicated time wasted.. that there isnt what id call fun.

Totally agree with that.

I noticed most of the times it are the high levels killing the low levels.

Low levels look like to leave each other, and high level look like they leave each other too.

But as a low level facing a high level, you have a hard time in swamps.

Do the high levels see that as fun? Killing someone far lower level? Is that giving them a feeling of 'i'm a good player, i can kill people'. You can get that feeling too on other places and not disturb in something which costs so many time and luck to get to.