[2013.05.28] Story of Warspear. Find out how it all began!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

Our AIGRIND team was always delighted by your interest about stories of Warspear and it's history. You wrote stories, made art and music videos, participated in our creative competitions. We want to tell you a story, Story of Warspear and how it all began – the whole history of Arinar and Great War for the Spear. And we decided to make it in some unusual way, we made an animated comics!

Meet the Story of Warspear! Set in the universe of award winning MMORPG Warspear Online, "Story of Warspear" is a fantasy animated comic book experience through thousands years, when White Wanderer created a world called Arinar.

Download and get more information on the background of Great History, Wars between Mighty Races, Epic Battles, Artefacts and more!

We hope that you will enjoy it!

Download from Play Market

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

for symbian user how?  hmmmm btw 

when is update for guild skill,level,etc that u said in last update? . Still no changes .except guild name,revive scroll,world chat... Still bored :( plus epic LAG SERVER CONNECTION. 

:wacko: so king orin was the first forsaken.

the only named character mentioned other than the Gods is the king of forsaken.

or i missed all other names?

the Nameless wasnt mentioned :cray:

Nuadu looks like Malorne a druid and husband of Elune(Goddess of The Night Elves)

Malorne is from World of Warcraft and Warcraft Series

Btw so cool DEVS  :good:

looks cool I gonna download it!!!  btw  when another contest any new idea?and any information in english about alvyondil? or about , any date about next update with more features in guilds? , Thanks!!! :good:

Devs Since the spear is broken

WHERE IS THE PEICES

MAKE A QUEST FOR IT

THE QUEST DROPS THE SPEAR

THE SPEAR MAKE YOU 100 to all stats :'( 8)

awesome short history make me cry of emotion , this game for me is the best thing and I hope this never finish, we can meet friends from every countries,  have fun doing wars , hunt with friends ,  troll to the enemies , and all with only a phone, this is more than a game  :give_rose:

Im trying hope i hve axe +10, but  :cray: it's jst on my ....................

dream :cray: ........

dream ...............

dream forever....

JUST DREAM!!!!!!!

(It's sad story for me, LOL)

ew, idk its .... :bad: plz for p.c too

Guest XthekingX

The Broken spear Is In MIddle MAp( the place we cant reach ;) )

I saw it i download it before mns n read it its very very nice story :*

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

Our AIGRIND team was always delighted by your interest about stories of Warspear and it's history. You wrote stories, made art and music videos, participated in our creative competitions. We want to tell you a story, Story of Warspear and how it all began – the whole history of Arinar and Great War for the Spear. And we decided to make it in some unusual way, we made an animated comics!

Meet the Story of Warspear! Set in the universe of award winning MMORPG Warspear Online, "Story of Warspear" is a fantasy animated comic book experience through thousands years, when White Wanderer created a world called Arinar.

Download and get more information on the background of Great History, Wars between Mighty Races, Epic Battles, Artefacts and more!

We hope that you will enjoy it!

Download from Play Market

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Artifacts* :drinks:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
snorlax, do you hear me ? /// snorlax ,ты меня слышишь ? :diablo: Beni duyyonmu gavat ?

• 1 month later...

snorlax, do you hear me ? /// snorlax ,ты меня слышишь ? :diablo: Beni duyyonmu gavat ?

rest snorli rest

• 2 weeks later...

Beginning of warspear seen nice  ;D..hope its still in mid coz when I got berengar tower quest(gold quest) to rolunn in riff that was exciting :blush: hope it keep continues like tht :good: