My Elf days are over.

HeadHunter

It's been a long i've played elf. Everybody is just very high, no one listens to anybody. And elf sucks because duck unity. I will be playing rouge and deathknight. Rouge is the one always wanted to play. I tried with my BD but it's can never be like rouge. We dont have payment facility here, my skill set up is messed up Anyone can gift me oblivion. Even I may not have oblivion I am playing it. And all elfs out there, just dont gank me inside pvp cave, or soon you will be suffering with invincible ganks against you.

Do you still use ham as a pvp signal?

Never did so, but these days I use flash as a signal. All my elf Chars will gank all mc on sight onwards. Even in pvp areas.

You mean by killing yourself?

Lol, I know all your characters suck. But still you think you stand a chance to my druid?

Just a few rouges have killed my druid in fair pvp, So don't expect that you will beat me.  :good:

Lol, I know all your characters suck. But still you think you stand a chance to my druid?

Just a few rouges have killed my druid in fair pvp, So don't expect that you will beat me.  :good:

Yes and those rouges have lost fair pvp with me in cave.