Best PvP rogue skill build and gears

Chris John David Claudio

Hey Guys just want to know the skill build on pvp rogue lvl 32 as well the gear and enchantments Thanks guys 

Edited by Chris John David Claudio

Hello there Chris! To keep it quick and simple, I'll give you some ideas on how to make a build depending on your liking/style of play whether it's the skill build OR the gear/enchantments & I'll add one of my own skill builds (Gear is pretty much basic, didn't include it) for me as a lv 30 rog with almost 8 years of experience. Let's get right into it! For the skill build, you'll be mostly focusing on dodge, "dodge" as the stat, not the skill Dodging, on the contrary, it would be a liability if you waste skills points on it, you'll mostly be getting your dodge from targets that are debuffed by your Kick In The Back skill which reduces your target's accuracy to 0% and thus getting you a higher chance to dodge your opponent's attacks, once you get at least one dodge off, you'll get even more thanks to your expert skill Absolute Reflexes, probably the best skill in a rogue's kit by far. Not only does it give you increased dodge, it also gives you Attack speed, combined with another expert skill called Extermination, you'll have 70% Attack speed and around 55%+ dodge for the duration of your Absolute Reflexes which will keep renewing each time you get a dodge, which means it's almost permanent. Without rambling even further on how this build works, let me give the skill build that is for me at least, seems to be the best/most efficient build for dodge rogue(Only my opinion tho)

Skill Build:

Merciless Strike 4/5

Kick In The Back 4/5 (4/5 is enough since even after you get the skill back from cooldown, the target will still be affected by your previous debuff)

Gouge 3/5

Stealth 5/5

Expert Skills:

Extermination 4/4

Absolute Reflexes 4/4

(Side note since you're a lv 32 rog, I would personally spend those 2x points on making Merciless 5/5 and maybe add 1 skill on Jump & make it 2/4)

Gear Build:

Would say just go for a full level 29 resilience set, which is the best set to pair with dodge as not only you take less damage from players, but you also can't get hit by them. For the Accessories I would say go with 2x Lv 29 Rings that can be found from Ayvo T5 Dungeons which are called (Signet of Warriors of the Sea Tramps) For the Amul/Cape, would suggest going for the Halloween ones with dodge in them. Probably the best set up until you get your hands on Arena's Seasonal Accessories/Gear Set

Enchantments:

Cape: Mana/Parry

Amulet: Accuracy/Resist(Or HP if you prefer that)

Rings: Pene/Dodge (You can go with 2x Pene or 1x/1x pene/mana regen if you see that your build is lacking mana regen)

Helm: Accuracy/Defence

Chest: Rage/Resilience 

Gloves: Pene/Resilience 

Belt: Mana regen/Resilience 

Boots: Stun/Resilience 

Again, could've made it in less words but I can't help myself to give you a lack luster respond, hopefully this gave you at least an idea on how dodge rogue builds work and if you have any questions feel free to ask, felt like I left a lot of things out for the purpose of time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 8:04 AM, Chris John David Claudio said:

How about on relics

Merciless:

Relic of stunning Ability

Great Relic of Punishing Ability

Terrible Relic of Stun

Kick in the Back:

Relic of Wild Thrill

Great Relic of Concentration

Magic Relic of Reaction

Dodging:

Magic Relic of Oppression

Great Relic of Curse Removal(Preference)

Magic Relic of Deceptive Control

Gouge:

Relic of Physical Weakness

Great Relic of Dispelling

Relic of Absolute Protection

Stealth:

Terrible Relic of Deadly Infection

Great Relic of Continuous Effect

Terrible Relic of Secret Theft

There's only 1 available Blue Relic for each skill, don't need to go over that.

On 5/10/2020 at 11:27 AM, Augori said:

Hello there Chris! To keep it quick and simple, I'll give you some ideas on how to make a build depending on your liking/style of play whether it's the skill build OR the gear/enchantments & I'll add one of my own skill builds (Gear is pretty much basic, didn't include it) for me as a lv 30 rog with almost 8 years of experience. Let's get right into it! For the skill build, you'll be mostly focusing on dodge, "dodge" as the stat, not the skill Dodging, on the contrary, it would be a liability if you waste skills points on it, you'll mostly be getting your dodge from targets that are debuffed by your Kick In The Back skill which reduces your target's accuracy to 0% and thus getting you a higher chance to dodge your opponent's attacks, once you get at least one dodge off, you'll get even more thanks to your expert skill Absolute Reflexes, probably the best skill in a rogue's kit by far. Not only does it give you increased dodge, it also gives you Attack speed, combined with another expert skill called Extermination, you'll have 70% Attack speed and around 55%+ dodge for the duration of your Absolute Reflexes which will keep renewing each time you get a dodge, which means it's almost permanent. Without rambling even further on how this build works, let me give the skill build that is for me at least, seems to be the best/most efficient build for dodge rogue(Only my opinion tho)

Skill Build:

Merciless Strike 4/5

Kick In The Back 4/5 (4/5 is enough since even after you get the skill back from cooldown, the target will still be affected by your previous debuff)

Gouge 3/5

Stealth 5/5

Expert Skills:

Extermination 4/4

Absolute Reflexes 4/4

(Side note since you're a lv 32 rog, I would personally spend those 2x points on making Merciless 5/5 and maybe add 1 skill on Jump & make it 2/4)

Gear Build:

Would say just go for a full level 29 resilience set, which is the best set to pair with dodge as not only you take less damage from players, but you also can't get hit by them. For the Accessories I would say go with 2x Lv 29 Rings that can be found from Ayvo T5 Dungeons which are called (Signet of Warriors of the Sea Tramps) For the Amul/Cape, would suggest going for the Halloween ones with dodge in them. Probably the best set up until you get your hands on Arena's Seasonal Accessories/Gear Set

Enchantments:

Cape: Mana/Parry

Amulet: Accuracy/Resist(Or HP if you prefer that)

Rings: Pene/Dodge (You can go with 2x Pene or 1x/1x pene/mana regen if you see that your build is lacking mana regen)

Helm: Accuracy/Defence

Chest: Rage/Resilience 

Gloves: Pene/Resilience 

Belt: Mana regen/Resilience 

Boots: Stun/Resilience 

Again, could've made it in less words but I can't help myself to give you a lack luster respond, hopefully this gave you at least an idea on how dodge rogue builds work and if you have any questions feel free to ask, felt like I left a lot of things out for the purpose of time.

Is the new skill going to be 4/4 

Edited by Chris John David Claudio
Typo