Scroll of Unbind

Panchen

it would be an awesome idea to create the Scroll of Unbind, just like you did before with revives.

and please, make the ignore option work for alliance chat, sometimes kids get annoying and you have to suffer it or either make alliance chat not visible

Allience chat is already added an option to display or disable it, just manage it on settings, unmark allience chat. And about ignore list, yes its a bug, the blacklist people should be invisible their chat on allience chat, will be fixed on next maintenance.

As far as unbind scroll is concerned.. the topic exists

Unbind related suggestions

XD yaya

• 1 year later...

It had been a year since this suggestion was made.Take note that we are entering the era where most of the loot are "equiping".It would be wise if devos could just make this happen because I believe lots and lots of player gonna use this scroll and lots of us cant buy mcoins.So yeah Aigrind team,please consider making the Unbind scroll  :)

• 2 months later...

Although I'd love to see this happen, I doubt it will. Sure, you can argue that revive scrolls were brought in, but if you think about it you need to revive a lot more than you need to unbind- which then raises the question of would it be worth the devs time? Of course, non mcoin users would be able to unbind, but where is the money in that? WS is a business above all else and it can't just rely on hassn, it needs a constant supply of people buying mcoins and while unbinding is a mcoin only thing you are being forced to join the mcoin users, which then tempts you into buying more.

Why not? Give me a reason (a logical one)

I just gave you enough,

Although I'd love to see this happen, I doubt it will. Sure, you can argue that revive scrolls were brought in, but if you think about it you need to revive a lot more than you need to unbind- which then raises the question of would it be worth the devs time? Of course, non mcoin users would be able to unbind, but where is the money in that? WS is a business above all else and it can't just rely on hassn, it needs a constant supply of people buying mcoins and while unbinding is a mcoin only thing you are being forced to join the mcoin users, which then tempts you into buying more.

if youd like more then please give me an explination (a logical one) as to why you don't agree with them... Im not saying I don't like the idea, its just not really a realistic concept in my opinion.

I just gave you enough, if youd like more then please give me an explination (a logical one) as to why you don't agree with them... Im not saying I don't like the idea, its just not really a realistic concept in my opinion.

Lets take a scenario

Umm, im not a mc coin user. I find it hard to earn Free mc coin..I need unbind my gears. And I have used the free unbind.Now What to do..I have to buy mc coin at anycost cuz there is no scroll of unbind.I cant waste my own money on this. So I have rely on unreliable sources (with the chance of getting scammed, PS if u don't understand "Unreliable" it meant -buying mc coin via gold {illegal}) Shit, now my account got stolen.I have ask support to help me.Waiting for 2 days for response. RESPONSE-You are involved in account trading/selling(thats what they say) . You are receiving permenent ban.THE END and Welcome to the linchpin web :)

If you want players to be like this..Umm, I cant say anything more.

There ain't much harm in introducing this in the game..

Lets take a scenario

Umm, im not a mc coin user. I find it hard to earn Free mc coin..I need unbind my gears. And I have used the free unbind.Now What to do..I have to buy mc coin at anycost cuz there is no scroll of unbind.I cant waste my own money on this. So I have rely on unreliable sources (with the chance of getting scammed, PS if u don't understand "Unreliable" it meant -buying mc coin via gold {illegal}) Shit, now my account got stolen.I have ask support to help me.Waiting for 2 days for response. RESPONSE-You are involved in account trading/selling(thats what they say) . You are receiving permenent ban.THE END and Welcome to the linchpin web :)

If you want players to be like this..Umm, I cant say anything more.

There ain't much harm in introducing this in the game..

That scenario probably only works out for the people that then decide that they need to come on the forum to state they've been "hacked". The point is, the only equipment that really gets unbound is the stuff with value, which also means that the players holding the stock have an attachment to the game- meaning when push comes to shove they'll more than likely just buy mcoins. Why would the devs want to alter a system that starts people buying mcoins? Your idealistic approach is lovely, yet unrealistic