Account sellers and buyers

Ws police

Well, i see EVER DAY, ALL DAY some guys on trade chat, now and at alliance chat who selling and buying accounts. This is illegal in warspear!

Everyone i caught i ll post him here and i hope that in the feature moderators will do something!

I ll be graceful if you post and your ss with acc traders!

its really nice that u take some screens of those that sell accounts. And i guess they will be banned. But why don't you use your real forum account? Why don't you tell us who you are? Do you feel safer under the name Warspear Police? It look like to me that you are a hater of those guys cause as you say, you see them everyday, all day but you only report 2-3 names?

its really nice that u take some screens of those that sell accounts. And i guess they will be banned. But why don't you use your real forum account? Why don't you tell us who you are? Do you feel safer under the name Warspear Police? It look like to me that you are a hater of those guys cause as you say, you see them everyday, all day but you only report 2-3 names?

wah police in ws :shok: ;D :blush: , plz help me catch teroris too, police

Seb its not that i afraid to use my normal acc, but I dont have something with these guys, I just want to stop doing that and after blame scammers... The only reason is that if i use my normal acc these traders will add me as friend and when I log in they will hide, like when moderators log in...

I dont have anything with someone in game, but if even my best friend do it i ll post him! I have played games with over 500€ donators and if they speak an other language than english in chat they get life bann!

I believe that Warspears rules are unreaded by 80% of players, maybe more!

And I said that i will be happy if you upload your own ss with acc traders.

Dont blame me, I am not a hater, but I cant be all day on to take ss.

I ll prove it with more ss in future.

Oh sange thanks for notify me, its a friends ss.

I want to add that if you make your own ss and you want to send them to me to post if you dont want to see your name please delete them or tell me to delete, you can also use "don't show names" at settings. Thanks.

Ps: Fire if you want I can remove it.

sell or trade acc y ban? i mean to say  if u need some thing ofc u go to a store nd buy trade chat is a store u buy things there if u say acc buying is illegal then ppl sell mcoin item drops etc  that shold be illegal too. if an owner is ready to sell his acc y admin cares? according to me admin is totally dump they r so dump that they even help scammers lol idk they know or dont but they help :D

you learn fast. now you take those screens with your paladin named Wspolice.

Nice nice. Lets see how long you can stay hidden.

This guys is such a wanabe vanityx xD

Why?

Check the scammers list intro i bet he wants to make a list to

Jheez attension seekers

Some ppl are just writing that for fun,they dont sell accounts  :facepalm:

i agree with that.

and about that warspear cop he must keep in mind that no one like sniches!

51184_.jpg

Ok whatever, if you don't have enough education to follow some logical rules nvm, sell your brain in chat but dont cry for scammers! You are so stupid that you call scammers to steal you! Rape chat, I dont give a shit, I wont post again, do whatever u want...

HEY WARSPEAR DONT HAVE RULES GAY ELF. WHY PLAYERS CANT UNDERSTAND THAT?! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Correct me if i am wrong,but you said that warspear don't have rules???  :wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Localkiler  ever saw this page??  :  http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community

I understand anyway what he mean even if he dont use proper words.

He wanted to say

*No one care about the rules, starting from devs*

And in that he is right.

He wanted to say

And in that he is right.

Ohh,now i understand what he said  ;D ,and yes that is true,but sometimes they ban people because they brake rules.

Haha "warspear dont have rules"

Even at kids playground have rules....

But true, even devs dont care about rules... I thought things was bad but this is stupid! No rules? Lol guys....:-D

He wanted to say

And in that he is right.

i care it.... rarely

POLICE !! that slug in swamp killed me, he is a criminal !!! plz go take care of him  :)

yes firedoger he is a criminal go throw him to the jail :)