Help me :(

Darkzain

Im from the eu server and i wana make a us server char elf or mc side any can anyone help ill pay :P

Ill help if u want:), pm ultinatium at elf or pm reviveddog at mc, or post here

Whats your elf and mc lvl?

if u decided on mcsaken, i can help u on bosses.

well, i only help strangers with bosses, but if my friends need, i help them to go thru map1 as fast as possible.

if u decided on mcsaken, i can help u on bosses.

well, i only help strangers with bosses, but if my friends need, i help them to go thru map1 as fast as possible.

Ascetic knows all about me :D

Ascetic knows all about me :D

well good for you then. just pm me if u decided to be on mc side. i guess i can run u through map 1.

i just dont like too much afk'ng on questor. it gets me bored  :wacko:

Make elf char  :clapping:

I can help you get to map2 in one day.like i did with my druid  :spiteful:

one day :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

one day :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Easy than making a pie  ;)

dont go elf

it can be funny at beggining but when u arrive in Irselnort,is very hard to find help,idk if the "good" players are resting(not playing) but 95% of current players are greedy.(i mean selfish)

i'll creat a mc char to see how mc/forsaken are.

dont go elf

it can be funny at beggining but when u arrive in Irselnort,is very hard to find help,idk if the "good" players are resting(not playing) but 95% of current players are greedy.(i mean selfish)

Darkzain is super rich

dont go elf

Well my minds on mc and forsaken side now and im thinking of a name... I want something wth a z or a great name

-.- some people already used zain

Well my minds on mc and forsaken side now and im thinking of a name... I want something wth a z or a great name

-.- some people already used zain

Like xheroZain  :spiteful:

how with Seducezain?

how with Seducezain?

If i use that name seduce will get too happy and get a heart failure :[

better join mc side so we can pvp as well as get infected with *ganknosis* (special gank disease ) :facepalm: mind u dat disease has no known cure so becareful :spiteful: :spiteful:

how with Seducezain?

how about emptyzain

good combination

http://forum.warspear-online.com/webkit-fake-url://B03E2A2D-905C-49DF-89CA-1316B46DC207/imagegif

I dont mind elf but mc and forsaken classes more fun

:[ and it depends on the people

Mc Beats elfs (Easy).

that is false, you need 80 party of mc lvl 20 full +10 full lvl 18 set with lvl 17 accesories and arena items with full charm to kill lvl 1 druid unarmed with lag. the only good mc able to kill 1000 lvl 20 rangers full +10 with ice queen set and lvl 18 cbow charmed, while they have blessing on, and while tanking eye and all his adds and while eating a sandwich, is hyper pro elf-slayer eye-slayer highly enduranced fast hitter high damager shaman lvl 3 panchens

better join mc side so we can pvp as well as get infected with *ganknosis* (special gank disease ) :facepalm: mind u dat disease has no known cure so becareful :spiteful: :spiteful:

Lol you tried to gank me

Good thing there were stun gankers xD

Lol you tried to gank me

Good thing there were stun gankers xD

so why did u run ;D :rofl: :lol: ...u r lucky born was around to blind me :facepalm: better run if u see me around cos ders only 1 thing in mind if i see u >:D

so why did u run ;D :rofl: :lol: ...u r lucky born was around to blind me :facepalm: better run if u see me around cos ders only 1 thing in mind if i see u :diablo:

Rape lol

so why did u run... u r lucky born was around to blind me. better run if u see me around cos ders only 1 thing in mind if i see u

Lol dont mind me, i'm always on ganker watch when i'm in a pvp spot ( or afk lol ).

Lol dont mind me, i'm always on ganker watch when i'm in a pvp spot ( or afk lol ).

too bad ders no elf who does dat ;D .....nonetheless  ratio of mc gankers to elf gankers is 1000:500 :lol: :rofl:

too bad ders no elf who does dat ;D .....nonetheless  ratio of mc gankers to elf gankers is 1000:500 :lol: :rofl:

Yes thats true for the most part, there is quite a few elf gankers trust me...... lol just as i was writing this my lock just got jumped and killed by a random ranger in pvp cave ';...;'

XD can someone pick me a name already and im join mc side :[ ascetic knows the reasons e.e

Any ways thinking of a class maybe a rouge %)

XD can someone pick me a name already and im join mc side :[ ascetic knows the reasons e.e

Any ways thinking of a class maybe a rouge %)

What about Zainjunior? xD