bonus effects on armor type, resi balance

Bloodylipa

Hey guys

So one thing that bothers me alot is how easy it is to stack up resilience for cloth and leather classes to get a total def in PvP equal to a tank.

For example a druid can look like this - 22% resi + 28% def = 50% phy dmg reduction PvP

And a 1h tank can look like this - 13% resi + 40% def = 53% phy dmg reduction PvP

Don't it strike you as weird that many.mage classes have similar total def reduction in PvP as a shield wielder? And the mage-class has the advantage of heal, kite, range and magic dmg (in general). And this is a general thing for all cloth classes.

This aspect that mage classes can reach similar PvP def and HP as a tank class in chain mail is very unbalanced in my eyes.

One idea I had about the def aspect would be to add a class bonus, something like this:

Cloth - 0% bonus

Leather - 4% bonus

Leather/chain mail - 6% bonus

Chain mail - 10% bonus

I also think it's way to easy to stack up resi compared to def and magic def, so another idea would be to make resi a pure crit chance blocker and remove the all resistance feature of this stat. In this case the bonus system would not be needed.

I don't know I'm not sure if these are the 2 best suggestions but I feel like resi as at stat is way op compared to other resistance stat and this need to be balanced out.

Please post more suggestions to balance this aspect.

Calcuate them as 2 different reductions of my example. The correct way, not just addition - the point i want to get across is still just as visible. Cloth makes almost as much total reduction as shielder if they are both around +8, +9 gear.

Example druid gets 44% total reduction

Example tank gets 48% total reduction

Problem remains that cloth classes reach tank reductions in PvP. Moon def, physical def and so on does not stack as a linear equation, the more def you have the less every point will increase your % reduction. However resi stacks all resistance in a linear fashion and that's why resi becomes a very unbalanced stat compared to other dmg reducing stats (phy def, sun def, moon def, dark def, astral def)

You get my point stop, stop marking me on details and address the issue.

Calcuate them as 2 different reductions of my example. The correct way, not just addition - the point i want to get across is still just as visible. Cloth makes almost as much total reduction as shielder if they are both around +8, +9 gear.

Example druid gets 44% total reduction

Example tank gets 48% total reduction

Problem remains that cloth classes reach tank reductions in PvP. Moon def, physical def and so on does not stack as a linear equation, the more def you have the less every point will increase your % reduction. However resi stacks all resistance in a linear fashion and that's why resi becomes a very unbalanced stat compared to other dmg reducing stats (phy def, sun def, moon def, dark def, astral def)

You get my point stop, stop marking me on details and address the issue.

yes but it doesn't work like def, 2% resil isn't 2% physical def against players,maybe %1 i dunno...

If they removed Resilience damage reduction effect that would force everyone to have atleast 3 sets of each defenses, no one would use arena equips anymore cause Resilience would be a kind of "useless" stat comparing with other stats you can obtain such as Astral, Crit, HP bonus and etc.

Also unfair for Warlocks and Necros, not like it's not unfair for people with 2000+ dark def already, but yeah it will still be unfair.

And yes it's true a Cloth user could get around 25% defense and 23.6% resilience = around 35-40% damage reduction and -23.6% critical chance of the enemy, seems kind of overpowered but yeah it's not so cheap and common.

Resilience however alone can also be overpowered if maxed out on a caster with atleast 15% defense could take alot of hits from a melee, worse thing is he could kite him too.

I don't agree with the idea because it's common, actual you can say, every piece of equipment in the game has physical defense in it so it'd be too easy for casters to get around 2000 defense and 3000 HP while for melees they can only depend on 4 runes and a few equipments which give low, excluding dark defense ofcourse, you can stack that too just as easy as Physical defense.

The only way I see in balancing this is making it harder for range classes to kite melees, either removing stagger from range hits and redesigning range stuns or giving each melee class an extra skill to catch up with range classes and running targets.

If they removed Resilience damage reduction effect that would force everyone to have atleast 3 sets of each defenses, no one would use arena equips anymore cause Resilience would be a kind of "useless" stat comparing with other stats you can obtain such as Astral, Crit, HP bonus and etc.

Also unfair for Warlocks and Necros, not like it's not unfair for people with 2000+ dark def already, but yeah it will still be unfair.

And yes it's true a Cloth user could get around 25% defense and 23.6% resilience = around 35-40% damage reduction and -23.6% critical chance of the enemy, seems kind of overpowered but yeah it's not so cheap and common.

Resilience however alone can also be overpowered if maxed out on a caster with atleast 15% defense could take alot of hits from a melee, worse thing is he could kite him too.

I don't agree with the idea because it's common, actual you can say, every piece of equipment in the game has physical defense in it so it'd be too easy for casters to get around 2000 defense and 3000 HP while for melees they can only depend on 4 runes and a few equipments which give low, excluding dark defense ofcourse, you can stack that too just as easy as Physical defense.

The only way I see in balancing this is making it harder for range classes to kite melees, either removing stagger from range hits and redesigning range stuns or giving each melee class an extra skill to catch up with range classes and running targets.

I think this is the best idea for a more balanced arena/pvp. This Idea wont effect any stat changes and I don't see any classes becoming op from it. It seems like every time they change things/skill at least one class becomes a bit more op.

Example:

Cloth - 0% bonus

Leather - 4% bonus

Leather/chain mail - 6% bonus

Chain mail - 10% bonus

I think pala/dk/barb/bd would become super op against rouge with this change. 10% bonus will put my def up to 6,000 plus res and healing. My point is, every % change makes at least one class/class type op against another.

Bloody, I think your idea has some potential, but instead of def %, why not just add a higher res % to shields?

No I know my suggestions wasn't the best, but I need to bring up the issue. Yasir you van try to deny it but a mage-class can quite easy reach tank def in PvP and again it's bull. I just want the issue out here, so people can see. Resi is a way op stat, compared to others, it's like if block also added a linear def value + block chance. I'm pretty sure resi is the only stat that has more then one effect.

Just make it a pure crit chance blocker and nothing else. And make crit block chance work PvE too, and remove all res feature

Its no wonder 3/4 people lv19-20 play a cloth class.

maybe cause half the game classes are cloth users? anyway,making resil against crit chance only won't make it arena equips,it will be more like anti-crit equips,and also it will make melees OP vs casters,and cloth users will bring up the issue too and so on,did you try maybe stacking resil on a melee class? a melee with 3-4k def and 23% resil will be........ stateless,that is why most cloth users who stalk resil end up with 3-5% accu,and 170mana,and no chance for higher heal cuz arena equips have dmg only,i think cloth vs melee is inbalanced but this isn't the way to solve it.

maybe cause half the game classes are cloth users? anyway,making resil against crit chance only won't make it arena equips,it will be more like anti-crit equips,and also it will make melees OP vs casters,and cloth users will bring up the issue too and so on,did you try maybe stacking resil on a melee class? a melee with 3-4k def and 23% resil will be........ stateless,that is why most cloth users who stalk resil end up with 3-5% accu,and 170mana,and no chance for higher heal cuz arena equips have dmg only,i think cloth vs melee is inbalanced but this isn't the way to solve it.

It's already like this.

But what do you see?

One of the top 5 melee class user of the server getting killed by a +5 Shaman/Druid.  :facepalm:

Against casters I prefer Dodge over Resilience, why? Because no matter how much Resilience you can stack up, you're still not touching that Druid enough to kill him  :facepalm:

Dodge on the other hand takes 0 damage and causes no stagger.

How will it make melee op? The reason cloth shouldn't have equal HP and def as melee is caused you already have heal, range, kite, magic dmg. It doesn't matter how you twist it cloth should not have shielder tank values, you have enough other upsides to your class.

You're going to tell me the reason why EU is swarmed by shamans, locks and druids are cause their more cloth.classes then mail classes, try again. We all know why and one reason why they are almost untouchable is they have all the upsides of a cloth class and the thoughness of a tank.

What are talking about higher heal and acc, theirs plenty cloth that combo 20+resi with 200+ heal over time (which.crit heals) and decent acc around 8-12%.

Like.sange said, if cloth are gonna be tanks PvP they need to nerf the kiting big time. If you wanna be kiters you shouldn't have chain mail reduction values. Cloth can't have it all...

Or make resi as a pure crit blocker stat and introduce a new all resistance stat that stacks all def values but not linear. And people haft to pick effect over the other or try.to balance two stats. But that would render most elemental specific res stat suck.

How will it make melee op? The reason cloth shouldn't have equal HP and def as melee is caused you already have heal, range, kite, magic dmg. It doesn't matter how you twist it cloth should not have shielder tank values, you have enough other upsides to your class.

You're going to tell me the reason why EU is swarmed by shamans, locks and druids are cause their more cloth.classes then mail classes, try again. We all know why and one reason why they are almost untouchable is they have all the upsides of a cloth class and the thoughness of a tank.

What are talking about higher heal and acc, theirs plenty cloth that combo 20+resi with 200+ heal over time (which.crit heals) and decent acc around 8-12%.

Like.sange said, if cloth are gonna be tanks PvP they need to nerf the kiting big time. If you wanna be kiters you shouldn't have chain mail reduction values. Cloth can't have it all...

Or make resi as a pure crit blocker stat and introduce a new all resistance stat that stacks all def values but not linear. And people haft to pick effect over the other or try.to balance two stats. But that would render most elemental specific res stat suck.

bro,the best def for a caster i saw was 20%,and with 23% resil you think it will be 43% def? not that way,it will be more like 34% def,anyway as sange said,a melee can stalk resil too but the proplem isn't the def,the proplem is the whole kiting bullshit.

Almost every class can be adjusted to fairly battle against another class  :shok: .  It is a stupid thing to do but listen if you will. Go full res and use all dark magic def runes for warlock and necro, sun def runes for priest and mage, and moon for shaman and druid. I think devs knows that their are many avenues to take in tactics/strategies that will create a balance in one battle. There is no one gear set that can be extremely effective against all classes. Some of my builds are suitable for a kiter, some are more suitable for battling rouges, some are more suitable for rangers. you never know who you are gonna face in arena, and I know that res is the only set that is balanced and offers a good chance at winning against all classes, so i always roll with full arena gears.

@Bloodylips

I don't struggle with kiters. Full res and block and heal seems to be enough to kill a druid with lvl 18 set +8 all. No offense bro, in any way. I think maybe your build could be unbalanced for taking down mage classes. Are you using full res gear? If your not using full res gear and the kiters are then yeah, I can see why you see this as a problem. No matter what, based on my trials I would say the only thing that gets me is the staggering.

Now for rouge. Rouge is the only class that doesn't need to rely on res gear that much because rouges have skills that allow then to not exist for awhile  :search: (where'd he go)

In the end, both opponents with or without res, it comes down to staggering. Yeah mage classes can reach def levels of a tank but we melee classes can reach levels of a magic def tank. I have seen seb get 30% dark magic def.

Staggering should be fixed. 

bro,the best def for a caster i saw was 20%,and with 23% resil you think it will be 43% def? not that way,it will be more like 34% def,anyway as sange said,a melee can stalk resil too but the proplem isn't the def,the proplem is the whole kiting bullshit.

umm my shaman has 25% with buff and its like +6/ +7, 28% is not hard to reach

umm my shaman has 25% with buff and its like +6/ +7, 28% is not hard to reach

well,i miss counted earth shield,but even though that is a skill,you won't say dks have -170dmg to all enemies skills cuz his skill dark shield have a chance to,also your suggestion include all casters,does priest have an earth shield or a decent kiting skill?

Almost every class can be adjusted to fairly battle against another class  :shok: .  It is a stupid thing to do but listen if you will. Go full res and use all dark magic def runes for warlock and necro, sun def runes for priest and mage, and moon for shaman and druid. I think devs knows that their are many avenues to take in tactics/strategies that will create a balance in one battle. There is no one gear set that can be extremely effective against all classes. Some of my builds are suitable for a kiter, some are more suitable for battling rouges, some are more suitable for rangers. you never know who you are gonna face in arena, and I know that res is the only set that is balanced and offers a good chance at winning against all classes, so i always roll with full arena gears.

@Bloodylips

I don't struggle with kiters. Full res and block and heal seems to be enough to kill a druid with lvl 18 set +8 all. No offense bro, in any way. I think maybe your build could be unbalanced for taking down mage classes. Are you using full res gear? If your not using full res gear and the kiters are then yeah, I can see why you see this as a problem. No matter what, based on my trials I would say the only thing that gets me is the staggering.

Now for rouge. Rouge is the only class that doesn't need to rely on res gear that much because rouges have skills that allow then to not exist for awhile  :search: (where'd he go)

In the end, both opponents with or without res, it comes down to staggering. Yeah mage classes can reach def levels of a tank but we melee classes can reach levels of a magic def tank. I have seen seb get 30% dark magic def.

Staggering should be fixed. 

The only reason why you dont suffer as much from kiting is cause you got a heal, and so you can heal up aswell and dont care "as much" that they are running to the other side of the map, also paladin got stagger and hold. Ive tanked down mechas druid to 0mp and lost by 100-200hp, you would think i deserve a win after all that kiting and running, but life is not fair.

Like i said before i wouldnt mind a all resistance stat and a crit chance block stat seperate but to lump them together as one is ridiculous. Even a 2h melee with 26-27% crit gets a 1/20 chance to land a crit on full resi cloth. Obviously 25% effective crit is also unbalanced but if people had to balance between all resistance and resi it would bring it down to more of a balanced 10-15% effective crit chance. The fact that the fight is more or less critless only benefits the heal kiter.

What is the point of being a tank, when youre out-tanked by cloth? What is the charm of the game where 85% max the same OP stat, wheres the diversity? I guess its only me then, but i stand by that, kiters shouldnt have almost same def as shielders. Maybe with guild skills, ppl will get stronger to the point resi has to be all resistance for you not to get nuked in 3 hits, idk. I just think its unfair as it is now.

well,i miss counted earth shield,but even though that is a skill,you won't say dks have -170dmg to all enemies skills cuz his skill dark shield have a chance to,also your suggestion include all casters,does priest have an earth shield or a decent kiting skill?

DS is by chance not reduction on every contact and barbs, pala and bds dont have DS. Im talking about armor types, not classes.

No priest dont, but they have 3 skills to circle to ignore dmg and heal. So they are still very hard to kill even with 3% less def and even at 41% total def reduction.

DS is by chance not reduction on every contact and barbs, pala and bds dont have DS. Im talking about armor types, not classes.

No priest dont, but they have 3 skills to circle to ignore dmg and heal. So they are still very hard to kill even with 3% less def and even at 41% total def reduction.

shamans loss a whole skill for that 6%,how about we replace your darkshield with shamans earthshield then tell us how 6% more helpfull then the darkshield 170dmg reduction

and btw, 41% dmg reduction? where do you get your numbers from?

also your whole thread is shaman can reach tanker def in pvp cuz they loss a whole skill but still you want all casters to loss the benefits of resil,

does mages,locks,necros,priests able to reach tanker def? no they have no barskin or earthshield,i think your whole aregument is saying that shamans are already OP with earthshield and doesn't need extra def from resil,bro,this has nothing with the kiting bullshit,with removing resil that won't balance a shit,i can kite a dk without recieving a single dmg on warlock.

I'm not a noob, I've played my share of shaman. Shaman can easy get tank def with lv1 earth. I wasn't expecting much sympathy in a thread criticising a system that 80% players use for their advantage. And this was never about classes it was about resi as a stat and how it stacks to easy for cloth classes, but you keep discussing classes. It doesn't matter what skills dk or bd has, or what skills shaman or priest has. The fact that cloth gets 4-7% less reduction then a shield wielding tank in chain mail is laughable. But I guess it thate the way majority likes it, majority rules.  :mega_shok:

they must be shit kiters you face, because 1 v 1 with a paladin, even full +10 geared, using a druid?

no matter your heal, +3 druid all gears would kill you without touching him in a big enough area, even removing stagger will not fix the kiter problem..

roots is 13 seconds, it will be off cooldown almost always a few seconds after bees end.

Well now that you think about it, removing stagger would lessen the chances of a un-synced/bug position so that means AoE skills will not fail and no more 5 yard stuns which normally make the melee win the fight.

I'm not a noob, I've played my share of shaman. Shaman can easy get tank def with lv1 earth. I wasn't expecting much sympathy in a thread criticising a system that 80% players use for their advantage. And this was never about classes it was about resi as a stat and how it stacks to easy for cloth classes, but you keep discussing classes. It doesn't matter what skills dk or bd has, or what skills shaman or priest has. The fact that cloth gets 4-7% less reduction then a shield wielding tank in chain mail is laughable. But I guess it thate the way majority likes it, majority rules.  :mega_shok:

bro,no one said you are anoob,we are a friends dicussing the proplem,only shamans and druids can reach the numbers you menstioned,but i menstioned kiting cuase i know its not about the resil in unbalance,its about the kiting, and what majority bro,don't start making excuses,i have a lvl17 dk,you won't demand arena 10times random without seeing your enemies or one of your enemies or you parenter a melee class for at least 8times,melees are the flooded bro.

You really think changing resil into  full "anti-crit" without any kind of phys/magic defence would balance stuff?

Well, let's first look at the so called "tanking" classes on warspear.

All tankers (Barbarians, Paladins, Bladedancers) got the HIGHEST amount of physical defence that no other classes can ever dream about getting.

They are also known to have the largest amount of hp ingame which makes them quite durable against attacks.

Now, a tank is usually a character whose main goal is to to absorb alot of damage and prevent other low hp classes from being attacked / dmg dealing classes. 

So in other words, Tanks are just meatshields ment to absorb alot of damage while other characters such as lightweight armor users/caster classes contribute to over all damage while not taking damage themselves.

So in other words, a tanks main goal is not to deal the biggest amount of damage, but to protect/defend themselves and others by buffing themselves and debuffing others.

But warspear tanks are quite different. Sure, they can absorb alot of damage without any problem, but they are also the ones who deals the highest amounf of burst dmg which makes it extremely dangerous for us low hp classes /low defence classes to tank with.

This is where resilence and kiting comes in, Resilence decreases the chance of recieving critical hits while reducing the damage recieved (Note that one resilence rune is NOT as strong and effective as a Normal magical/physical rune) which in turn, allows us low hp classes to BARELY survive strong tankers.

For a healing class, tankers shouldn't really be a problem if you know how to kite properly. However, if you were to remove the resilence dmg reduction ability it would lead us poor non healing casters to certain death.

I can barely survive ONE ham from a single bd before my hp is under 40-30% which means i would die in 2 hamstrings / 2 charges / 2 fetters. The new resilence change would decrease the chance of tanks dealing crits on you, but it would not reduce their BURST damage at all. ( how am i gonna survive against +10 doom tankers then? 560 damage per hit? nty, that would get me killed within seconds!)

And if you reversed the resilence effect to "reduce damage" but remove the "anti crit ability" it would make resilence useless. why? because normal defensive runes would be way more effective than resilence.

If you are a tank doing arena i Strongly suggest mixing abit of resilence while maintaining good stats. (look at machote- +10 armor, around 16-20% resilence with about 4-6k phys def, 560 dmg, while maintaining good stats. His main problem is his mana regening though.)

Please note that kiting is not new at all, kiting is something that is quite known in ALL MMORPGs. All games i've played so far got problems with kiting classes.

Kiting is very frustrating for melee classes, but being attacked by melees while being paralyzed is just as frustrating for us casting classes aswell.  Now believe me, EVERYONE want's to have advantage over their enemies, and that's a fact.

No one can deny it because that's just how we humans are. We all like to have the upper hand against our fellow enemies where all sorts of dirty tricks are allowed. (there are no rules in combat, Kill, or be killed. wether you have to use dirty tricks or not.)

Back to topic.

my lvl 18 rogue with full bg set and +7 weps is defenceless in arena now. Most players i face now are super strong bladedancers with alot of resilence stacked up (which is a living nightmare, not to mention their damage debuffing ability, i deal like 170+ dmg on strong bds) TOTALLY defenceless.

Imo, resilence is for pvp, while defensive runes are more suitable for pv. Though it can be quite useful at pvp too.

You really think changing resil into  full "anti-crit" without any kind of phys/magic defence would balance stuff?Well, let's first look at the so called "tanking" classes on warspear.All tankers (Barbarians, Paladins, Bladedancers) got the HIGHEST amount of physical defence that no other classes can ever dream about getting.

They are also known to have the largest amount of hp ingame which makes them quite durable against attacks.Now, a tank is usually a character whose main goal is to to absorb alot of damage and prevent other low hp classes from being attacked / dmg dealing classes.  So in other words, Tanks are just meatshields ment to absorb alot of damage while other characters such as lightweight armor users/caster classes contribute to over all damage while not taking damage themselves.So in other words, a tanks main goal is not to deal the biggest amount of damage, but to protect/defend themselves and others by buffing themselves and debuffing others.But warspear tanks are quite different. Sure, they can absorb alot of damage without any problem, but they are also the ones who deals the highest amounf of burst dmg which makes it extremely dangerous for us low hp classes /low defence classes to tank with. This is where resilence and kiting comes in, Resilence decreases the chance of recieving critical hits while reducing the damage recieved (Note that one resilence rune is NOT as strong and effective as a Normal magical/physical rune) which in turn, allows us low hp classes to BARELY survive strong tankers. For a healing class, tankers shouldn't really be a problem if you know how to kite properly. However, if you were to remove the resilence dmg reduction ability it would lead us poor non healing casters to certain death. I can barely survive ONE ham from a single bd before my hp is under 40-30% which means i would die in 2 hamstrings / 2 charges / 2 fetters. The new resilence change would decrease the chance of tanks dealing crits on you, but it would not reduce their BURST damage at all. ( how am i gonna survive against +10 doom tankers then? 560 damage per hit? nty, that would get me killed within seconds!)And if you reversed the resilence effect to "reduce damage" but remove the "anti crit ability" it would make resilence useless. why? because normal defensive runes would be way more effective than resilence. If you are a tank doing arena i Strongly suggest mixing abit of resilence while maintaining good stats. (look at machote- +10 armor, around 16-20% resilence with about 4-6k phys def, 560 dmg, while maintaining good stats. His main problem is his mana regening though.) Please note that kiting is not new at all, kiting is something that is quite known in ALL MMORPGs. All games i've played so far got problems with kiting classes. Kiting is very frustrating for melee classes, but being attacked by melees while being paralyzed is just as frustrating for us casting classes aswell.  Now believe me, EVERYONE want's to have advantage over their enemies, and that's a fact. No one can deny it because that's just how we humans are. We all like to have the upper hand against our fellow enemies where all sorts of dirty tricks are allowed. (there are no rules in combat, Kill, or be killed. wether you have to use dirty tricks or not.)Back to topic.my lvl 18 rogue with full bg set and +7 weps is defenceless in arena now. Most players i face now are super strong bladedancers with alot of resilence stacked up (which is a living nightmare, not to mention their damage debuffing ability, i deal like 170+ dmg on strong bds) TOTALLY defenceless.Imo, resilence is for pvp, while defensive runes are more suitable for pv. Though it can be quite useful at pvp too.

Nice novel, I read it 2x, and I agree with you 100%. Very good explanation.

they must be shit kiters you face, because 1 v 1 with a paladin, even full +10 geared, using a druid?

no matter your heal, +3 druid all gears would kill you without touching him in a big enough area, even removing stagger will not fix the kiter problem..

roots is 13 seconds, it will be off cooldown almost always a few seconds after bees end.

Lol, you have no idea what a pala can do to a druid. That's for sure. +3 druid you say? Come on man that makes no sense. :rofl:  Most pala heal at 400 every 13 seconds, so if a mage class tries to kite/run from a paladin that is not too smart. If paladin wants to fight dirty then there is one thing all should know "do not run/kite a high healing paladin, and don't let a pala run/kite you".

Back to topic.

@ Bloody.

I was thinking about what you have said. And I think that dk using 1hand/shield and 2hand is equally important in arena. For melee classes maybe 1hand is better, but for mage classes and kiters maybe 2hand would benifit dk more. I think this because you have threads, and if using threads w/2hand at a later time in the arena when it is down to you and a mage class you may have a better chance at killing them faster and easier. For every class I have to play differently. And im not saying that its ok for mage classes to have almost equal tanking def but maybe thats not an issue. Maybe we just need to change up our strategy.

I have already accepted that my wonderful 1hand/shield rouge farming build (joking) isnt good for all situations. So I will be going 2hand sometimes.

• 1 month later...

So I was having a friend over this friday and he saw night playing some WS and asked me if it's still horribly unbalanced and I said yes kinda.

And I described how broken the resi stat is in PvP, and then he tells me that. WoW had the same problem with their resi stat being totally op in PvP. And it actually sounded like resi was more op in WS then in WoW, but I'm not sure cause ive never played WoW.

Eitherway my friend told me blizzard finally released a patch nerfing/fixing/lowering WoWs resi stat. And maybe you WoW players can confirm this? And if a couple of thousands or million WoW players complained resi was a broken stat in WoW, I'm sure they agree that WS resi stat is just as broken.

Hmm read all and i think i understead,Right ranged(maguc,class) hv advantage in range different magic dmg.Tank in physical dmg,resi reduce all dmg and dmg from enemy.And Bloody try tell It's unfair in pvp coz magic melle class are both same defence,in real world this Cant be possible.Mayby we need more sets arena sets mayby with bonuses like 18lv different bonuses or each class that gives us more chance to get inovation bulid.Look about 18 divine set hm def against moon magic i think shoud be def for other magic too(sun,dark).Best IDea is give more sets even arena sets .Dont forgot not all maguc class Can use full resi espiecially resi is for melle class i think.Coz magic Char lack in all stats,low mana,low accu.Right somone said before no IDeal set.Mayby in future we Can crafft what we want in armor mayby resi mayby def,and i like IDea with this %bonuses,but when melle get more resi then give somone for magic class like bonus mana or  mana reg :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bonus effects on armor won't bring better balance since its help only for phys def.

The main problem here is just an old issue how a tank class should be or melee class in general issue.

The bonus should be applied on the class type not armor type.

Why? Because ranger also a kitter wearing leather.

Better if the game give bonus magic resistance more to the melee type classes, only this way it will help them