No more warspear for a awhile

Newzealand

if you are unable to download from playstore, you can download from the website.

I don't think they have made it incompatible with any phone.

if you are unable to download from playstore, you can download from the website.

I don't think they have made it incompatible with any phone.

Thats were your wrong blackberrys are incompatible with warspear

:yahoo: I GET ABOUT 13% dOwNLOAD COMPLETE AND IT PAUSES THEN WEN I RESUME IT RESTARTS DOWNLOAD. REALLY JUST MY PHONE BEING USELESS .  IL KEEP TRYIN BUT TIL THEN I CAN ONLY TALK IN FORUMS PM ME PPL IF U WANA TALK

:wacko: YEA OFCOARSE

Do you have a Pc?

Just download from there meanwhile.

Or (i read this many times already i guess it works) remove the old copy of game and install again.

BUT DNT FORGET UR ID AND PASSWORD!

Do you have a Pc?

Just download from there meanwhile.

Or (i read this many times already i guess it works) remove the old copy of game and install again.

BUT DNT FORGET UR ID AND PASSWORD!

I ONLY USE PHONE . . AND NO LUCK DOWNLOADING I HAVE REMOVED AL WARSPEAR NOW AND STIL NO LUCK. BUT HEY ITS MY BIRTHDAY SOON MAYB SUM1 WIL GET ME A NEW PHONE   PS NICE NAME :)

Well got me a new phone and still no luck this is a windows phone and when I attempt download it says unable. Not supported

I had Ws in two windows phone. First i download in PC from officialwebpage and it works. The 2nd a friend downloaded it for me because i did not now how to do it.

I dont know what to say. U tried to download from official wbpage?

Ps ty!

:shok: I don't have my PC yet soon I'll have it back! But I'm kinda pissed off got a new phone for warspear reasons and can't download it. Need a pro to download ffor me

:shok: I don't have my PC yet soon I'll have it back! But I'm kinda pissed off got a new phone for warspear reasons and can't download it. Need a pro to download ffor me

still no luck  :'(

• 3 months later...