Skills in future update.

vamppire

Summon skills

AoE heal skills

More diverse stun skills to every class or just a skill to be able to avoid some debuffs

More buff skills (yea i do like them)

Or just skills to balance all classes in general

In new island " alvyondil "  we got more 2 lvls more , new items and 1 new skill for each class , till this update come can be around 10 months xD

ok,lets make a use of this thread and ask them a question, "When is Avyndol update?" that's all i want to know devs,i wish an answer.

Yes good to know when is it + - a date 5 moths or more? how going ?

What if the whole "ayovondile update" was just a lie, and they just lied to us to keep us from leaving the game. While spending thousands of $$$$$ on a game. (while waiting for an update that doesn't even exit :shok: )

Less nuke and stun gameplay. Want fun buffs or useful skills that are not about dmg nuking and stunlocks. Think outside the box devs. Stunlocks and 2v1 nuking gets old. Balance the game so PvP isn't all about the 5 first sec of contact. Also mp consumption/regeneration still needs balance.

^Nope nope, locks got enough control skills now, tbh I'd actually like having a buff skill for locks (similar to mages defensive shield) or a debuffing skill. (Warlocks are known to drain the lifeforce out of enemies, so maybe weaken the enemies damage for a short while?)

meeeh or is that to overpowered? @_@

New title for ayvondil

Warspear v4.0: Mysteries of Ayvondil :blush:

Every week blade dancer are decreasing in numbers due to there lack of skill and they are very bad in arena against warlocks and such other spell casters melee well a bd can take melee down easy but mage classes just Too OP for a bladedancer so i suggest change a skill or make mage classes less OP

Bladedancer have only 1 OP skill (hamstring)

Make another skill like something like sword throw

This skill probably replace ham and let the skill have 5 yard range inobilising the opponent for some time but not giving damage +5 lvl should be around 3 second stun

necro need mana drain and necro will op i think :pardon:

Yes i agree but dont you think the skills should be necro heal drain like it can drain health from the mobs around it and heal your party members and they should have a skill which damages them but gives them 60% of there mana

SKILL: 1 hit die :)

SKILL: 1 hit die to all enemies in map

mage - ice tunt skill ( this game  most dumbess game  in list  mage no have ice  skill wtf ?)

chain stop only maylee class not ranged class