Jump to content

[2020.05.04] Week of spring bounty: more treasures are waiting for you on the Blissful Isle!


Recommended Posts

koliz_grot_1200x630.png

 

Friends!

 

The Spring King has announced plans for a fantastic graduation party! Everyone is invited to this grand celebration: those who have successfully completed their studies at the School of Magic, those who have not yet finished any courses and even those who have not even picked up textbooks. Join the celebrations, fight, have fun and receive cherished treasures. For just this week, His Majesty has prepared an incredible amount of awards for all guests!

  • Magic Serpentus and Wickedora costumes added to all holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • Rare non-class Physical Toughening and Magical Toughening books added to the "Witchcraft Rose Garden", "Witch Rose Garden" and "Enchanted Rose Garden" holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level).

But the surprises don't end there! For completing all the festive Dungeons, you will receive a double chance to drop weapons, decorative skins and rare costumes. Also three times more Guild Points and double the daily reputation with the “Magisters of the School of Magic" faction!

  • x2 drop chance of unique weapons with Attack Strength bonus in all holiday Dungeons
  • x2 drop chance of rare weapons with doubled bonuses in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of Tree of Life Guard costume in all holiday Dungeons
  • x2 drop chance of decorative set skins of Forest Faun added in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of Sorcerers' costumes from treasuries Magisters in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x3 Guild points in all holiday Dungeons;
  • 2 times increased daily limit of the amount of reputation points received with the faction "Magisters of the School of Magic" for completing all holiday Dungeons.

Please note that this week there will be no graduation requirement from the School of Magic to get access to the Magister Avaris!

 

Do you prefer mass battles? Then hurry to the holiday dynamic events and fights with raid bosses, because the drop chances of rare costumes and books as a reward will also be increased by 2 times!

  • x2 drop chance of Serpentus costume and Physical Toughening book from the raid boss Serpentus on the Blissful Isle;
  • x2 drop chance of Wickedora costume and Magical Toughening book from the raid boss Momba on the Blissful Isle;
  • x2 drop chance of the Jezebel Dancing Whirlwind costume from the Magisters' Chest VI;
  • x2 drop chance of the Enhanced Attack Strength book and Magic Relic of Resilience from the Treasury of the Looking-Glass;
  • x2 drop chance of the Rampant Attack book and Magic Relic of Resilience from the Snark's Jewelry Box.

Also, a new Guild Tournament is being announced (counts towards the Non-fading Glory achievement) and the fight for 10 prizes, the owners of which will receive Crimson Corundums, has already begun!

 

places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament;
places 4-10: all guild members will receive Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest.
 
Event time: 04.05 13:00 CEST - 11.05 12:00 CEST
 
See you in the game!
AIGRIND

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do Admins of Warspear Disappoint Players? X2 drop ?? What drop!!?!! Any programmer can send me message. I'm so angry and disappointed. 

 

 

 

Keeping on disappointing players with fake information. I'm very sad. I quit game. You lost a pro op player aigrind because of fake events

ONLY COMMON CATAS AND COMMON SUBS ???!?? HAVE YOU WENT DG ADMIN???! 😥😥😥😥😥

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coldeher said:

Why do Admins of Warspear Disappoint Players? X2 drop ?? What drop!!?!! Any programmer can send me message. I'm so angry and disappointed. 

 

 

 

Keeping on disappointing players with fake information. I'm very sad. I quit game. You lost a pro op player aigrind because of fake events

ONLY COMMON CATAS AND COMMON SUBS ???!?? HAVE YOU WENT DG ADMIN???! 😥😥😥😥😥

 

Where justice?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, coldeher said:

Why do Admins of Warspear Disappoint Players? X2 drop ?? What drop!!?!! Any programmer can send me message. I'm so angry and disappointed. 

 

 

 

Keeping on disappointing players with fake information. I'm very sad. I quit game. You lost a pro op player aigrind because of fake events

ONLY COMMON CATAS AND COMMON SUBS ???!?? HAVE YOU WENT DG ADMIN???! 😥😥😥😥😥

Sometimes you can be lucky and get 2-3 drops in 3 runs in a row.  So, its still x2 drop rate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

Sometimes you can be lucky and get 2-3 drops in 3 runs in a row.  So, its still x2 drop rate. 

I have witnessed many times same people getting big drops. Its completely scam and false information about drop chance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, players have double chance (%) to receive special drops and not two rewards; Secondly, there is no false information and if anyone insists in false accusations, then I'm going to take disciplinary measures against. Don't be absurd. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, coldeher said:

Why do Admins of Warspear Disappoint Players? X2 drop ?? What drop!!?!! Any programmer can send me message. I'm so angry and disappointed. 

We also get angry and disappointed, with fake accusations. Understand that the chance has doubled, there is absolutely no guarantee that player A, B or C will receive a rare drop. It still depends on luck and, obviously, the more you try the more possibility to get a drop you're going to have..

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Akasha said:

First of all, players have double chance (%) to receive special drops and not two rewards; Secondly, there is no false information and if anyone insists in false accusations, then I'm going to take disciplinary measures against. Don't be absurd. 

-_- still no justice 

I eraldy done 50 run 0 weapon drop

Random guy go 1 run receive serpentus

Another one after 13run book

So? I keep disposing in 2x Drop.

So we able to complain

Thanks if answer 🙂

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just not your day boi . Try again when u want to farm again. The drops are hard to get. If everyone gets drops easily , then the drops will become common. Or are you expecting devs to give u special previlige which makes you get a drop once in 2 runs ?🙃 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

It's just not your day boi . Try again when u want to farm again. The drops are hard to get. If everyone gets drops easily , then the drops will become common. Or are you expecting devs to give u special previlige which makes you get a drop once in 2 runs ?🙃 

 

100 points to Gryffindor 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

It's just not your day boi . Try again when u want to farm again. The drops are hard to get. If everyone gets drops easily , then the drops will become common. Or are you expecting devs to give u special previlige which makes you get a drop once in 2 runs ?🙃 

I dont even expecting big drop. At least i have to get a one attack strenght weapon by doing 30 run right?. It just nonsense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a game of chance and that can be extremely annoying, but be happy that nothing is rigged. Imagine being forced to buy luck runes, luck potions and amplifying luck accesories to stand a chance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, darkme said:

It's a game of chance and that can be extremely annoying, but be happy that nothing is rigged. Imagine being forced to buy luck runes, luck potions and amplifying luck accesories to stand a chance.

If they added i wouldn't be surprised

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

It's just not your day boi . Try again when u want to farm again. The drops are hard to get. If everyone gets drops easily , then the drops will become common. Or are you expecting devs to give u special previlige which makes you get a drop once in 2 runs ?🙃 

Why not make it an event common drop? It'll make the game worth grinding for or excited for the event. Players already complaining about over price items. The gold system is trash. Seeing or hearing players grind hard for nothing is a disappointment and a let down. "It's just not your day boi." Like what if this event is not everyone day except popular players?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2020 at 5:59 AM, Speedom said:

Like what if this event is not everyone day except popular players?

I'm not one of those but I can asure that it's not how it works. I've been keeping track of the weekly ranks at mc br server and I can asure you that its not happening like that. And I saw some players give up on spamming dg to only use the free stam because guyz were getting rare drops with just that (5/10/50- runs)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, necrotp1 said:

I'm not one of those but I can asure that it's not how it works. I've been keeping track of the weekly ranks at mc br server and I can asure you that its not happening like that. And I saw some players give up on spamming dg to only use the free stam because guyz were getting rare drops with just that (5/10/50- runs)

Sounds like spend money = lower chance 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Holmes unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...