Buy Rare items here(only for level 13 to 18 items) EU Emerald elf/chosen side

Kimimaro100

Well some friend gave me an account in EU Emerald,  and it happens to be in elf side.

Selling items in this server is not so easy as selling in my home server lol.

atleast for a change.

So here are some items i got....

Killing Whisper Brigandine

Violent Storm Robe

Desert Wander's Smock

Bandage of Radiant Fame

Guiding Thread Guantlets

Hauberk of Heroic Endurance

Helmet of Heroic Endurance

Hatchet of Sudden Doom

Marvelous Warhammer

Abyss Zealots Garnet Signet

Light Turnic

Killing Whisper Helmet

Desert Wander's Doublet

High Booths of Heroic Endurance

High Shoes of Radiant Fame

Violent Storm Shoes

Plate Gloves of Divine Defense

Abyss Zealots Carved Signet

Morning Pendant Dawn

Astral Whirlpool Medallion

If your interested just pm me and tell your name nick in EU then lets talk about the price.

We will set a date when we are going to meet for exchange...

by the way no noob offers.... please....

Lol you should change the first semtences where u got these items cuz its against rules? Correct me if im wrong.  8)

Lol you should change the first semtences where u got these items cuz its against rules? Correct me if im wrong.  8)

first of all what is against rules you are talking about?

second is i got this items/account from my friend,, go read again i told there the account is from my friend...

third are you from EU-EMERALD?

LASTLY ARE YOU GOING TO BUY any of my items..

P.S.

if selling items is illegal then all of the players sold their items must be guilty  :bad:

first of all what is against rules you are talking about?

second is i got this items/account from my friend,, go read again i told there the account is from my friend...

third are you from EU-EMERALD?

LASTLY ARE YOU GOING TO BUY any of my items..

P.S.

if selling items is illegal then all of the players sold their items must be guilty  :bad:

you so banned :) "gave me an account"

you so banned :) "gave me an account"

gosh :facepalm:

why would i give you an account?

and can you explain why would i be banned?

hey are you Lordyasir? you're famous in EU-EMERALD

lol but most of things I hear from people there are bad comments to you....

Are those accusations true/???

they said you are a gay man..

no offense I just want to know lol... :lol:

coz some elf said dont talk to lordyasir...

Well some friend gave me an account in EU Emerald,  and it happens to be in elf side.

Selling items in this server is not so easy as selling in my home server lol.

there it is i think if its not your made account u have no right to use it even if its ur moms old account?

its funny,gay man? is that their comment about me? idk what's your proplem with it,it's not like i will seduce the min i see if i was a gay man,its a personal opinion,and btw i didn't ask for your acc,i was quoting what you said in a clear way,you said a friend gave the account and giving accounts is not allowed by ws EULA,only sharing with friends without friends chaging its pass or id

its funny,gay man? is that their comment about me? idk what's your proplem with it,it's not like i will seduce the min i see if i was a gay man,its a personal opinion,and btw i didn't ask for your acc,i was quoting what you said in a clear way,you said a friend gave the account and giving accounts is not allowed by ws EULA,only sharing with friends without friends chaging its pass or id

lol people in warspear BUY AND SELL THEIR ACCOUNTS,

YOU just need to avoid the scammers.....

my friend told me he wants to quit and I CAN DO ANYTHING IN HIS ACCOUNT COZ HE GAVE IT TO ME ALREADY!

IT MEANS IM THE NEW OWNER OF THAT ACCOUNT..

By the way he quit because efls skills are not so good as mc, thats what he said...

and as far as I KNOW IM FREE TO DO WHATEVER I WANT TO MY NEW account...

for the record many people hate you lordyasir, well if I were to ask I don't know you personally, but now  your commenting about selling the items of my friends items is illegal, then all of the people sold AND BUY their accounts must be banned!

but as far as I know its not illegal to sell your account as long as you dont steal others account...

for my point of view your just talking non-sense here

and your starting to make me believe thAT YOU ARE A VERY STUPID PERSON

that is everybody talking about in EU-EMERALD...

there it is i think if its not your made account u have no right to use it even if its ur moms old account?

My friend told me I can do whatever I want to his account, Sell his items or even delete the account if I wanted too. He quit in Playing warspear because elf skills are totally shit , compare to mc skills,(and i guess you know that very well too)

can I ask something?

If your friend gave you a food, and he told you to eat the food if you want,, aren't you going to eat the food? or just let the food spoil??

by ANSWERING THIS QUESTION we will see how A NORMAL PERSON WILL RESPOND..

SO IM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER.... 8)

My friend told me I can do whatever I want to his account, Sell his items or even delete the account if I wanted too. He quit in Playing warspear because elf skills are totally shit , compare to mc skills,(and i guess you know that very well too)

can I ask something?

If your friend gave you a food, and he told you to eat the food if you want,, aren't you going to eat the food? or just let the food spoil??

by ANSWERING THIS QUESTION we will see how A NORMAL PERSON WILL RESPOND..

SO IM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER.... 8)

its not about what will you do,its about ws rules,no one have rights to modifie an account unless he was who created the account,keep being ignornt and you will have both your acc and friend acc banned.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=82900.0

In this topic from Snorlax you can see this part too (and other reasons for getting blocked)

Rule #1. The most important rule:

Access to the account is granted only to those person who registered it. Using account in the other way will be considered as violation of EULA and  Rules of Conduction.

Example:

·        You gave your login data (account ID and password) to your friend (brother, colleague, etc.) for any reason (i.e. to check new class, new faction, test skills, etc.). You will be liable for that action, your account could be blocked from the game.

·        If you gave your login data (account ID and password) to your friend (brother, colleague, etc.) and after that you lost game items (gold, armor, weapon, etc). Only you will be liable for that action.

·        If you get access to the account that you didn't create – you will be liable for that action, you could be blocked from the game.

·        Violating of any rule in this thread may (and in most cases – will) cause temporal or permanent full denial of game access

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=82900.0

In this topic from Snorlax you can see this part too (and other reasons for getting blocked)

• If you gave your login data (account ID and password) to your friend (brother, colleague, etc.) and after that you lost game items (gold, armor, weapon, etc). Only you will be liable for that action.
  •  

In that EULA it stated that if you give your account to your friend ,brother,colleague,etc, that person will be liable to anything that would happen to you're account. It means if something bad happen to your account the warspear Management can;t help you RECOVER YOUR ACCOUNT.

In my situation my friend gave me his account because he already left and play other online game.

He told me I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO HIS ACCOUNT..

So the logic here is whatever happen to his account I will be liable. since I am the new owner of the account.

This is clear as crystal that only NOOBS will not understand that the account is now mine.

My friend left the game, so what will happen to his account?

he will just delete it?

ohh BUT INSTEAD OF DELETING HIS ACCOUNT HE CHOSE TO GIVE IT TO ME.

ohhh by the way he got 1500 miracle coins left in his account, we are miracle coin buyers, I don't think Warspear will ban us because we gave money to them since we buy miracle coins.

before I only need to replenish my account, now i need to replenish his account too.

you think warspear management will ban accounts that give money to them?

its not about what will you do,its about ws rules,no one have rights to modifie an account unless he was who created the account,keep being ignornt and you will have both your acc and friend acc banned.

note: I have search some information about you(since you start to pissed me off with your non-sense)

I found out that many people in EU EMERALD HATE YOU SO MUCH.

Hey Lordyasir, if I were you I will quit in game.

I heard you joined in a guild(sorry forget the name of guild) but for some reason they kick you out because they don't like you. lol :pleasantry:

And its true they are really pissed about you.

So If I were you, just go to other server or play other game.

Just piece of ADVICE, well EU EMERALD is not my home server, but I can feel people grudge so much about you,

Specially about being tradechat spammer and sorry no offense, but some people there labeled you as gayman or Gayasir or lordgay.

Man, Im pissed about you commenting non-sense here, but i feel also pity, since most of people there treat you bad.. :shok:

ohh by the way here is mt answer to your non-sense comments please enjoy reading it ;D

If you gave your login data (account ID and password) to your friend (brother, colleague, etc.) and after that you lost game items (gold, armor, weapon, etc). Only you will be liable for that action.

In that EULA it stated that if you give your account to your friend ,brother,colleague,etc, that person will be liable to anything that would happen to you're account. It means if something bad happen to your account the warspear Management can't help you RECOVER YOUR ACCOUNT.

In my situation my friend gave me his account because he already left and play other online game.

He told me I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO HIS ACCOUNT..

So the logic here is whatever happen to his account I will be liable. since I am the new owner of the account.

This is clear as crystal that only NOOBS will not understand that the account is now mine.

My friend left the game, so what will happen to his account?

he will just delete it?

ohh BUT INSTEAD OF DELETING HIS ACCOUNT HE CHOSE TO GIVE IT TO ME.

ohhh by the way he got 1500 miracle coins left in his account, we are miracle coin buyers, I don't think Warspear will ban us because we gave money to them since we buy miracle coins.

before I only need to replenish my account, now i need to replenish his account too.

you think warspear management will ban accounts that give money to them?

an essey of bulldhit,he even pmed me with it e.e

just for the record,i left the guild and was asked toned of times to join back "Eternity" and reason was i left is a guy from the guild doesn't like me,they even offered me to kick him for me lol,ask the guild leader and you will know the story,i just had my honor to never join a guild where people get kicked cuz of me,even his friend who invited him said he over reacted and asked me to ignore him.

We just warned you that you could be banned. We showed you the rules. If you dont agree with them because you think they are not moral, just dont play.

Do whatever you want, but dont cry later if you get banned.

Good luck!

End of discussion from me.

And i thought you wanted to sell items here instead of fighting with lordyasir.

Maybe for your selling its better if you fight somewhere else.

note: I have search some information about you(since you start to pissed me off with your non-sense)

I found out that many people in EU EMERALD HATE YOU SO MUCH.

Hey Lordyasir, if I were you I will quit in game.

You only hear the bad things about someone. A lot like yasir too. Well.. that happens a lot in online games. Nobody spamms a forum about how nice someone is or how many someone helped. We have to live with it. And... if you only HEARED about bad things, maybe you have to give someone a chance before you reject someone you have never spoken in the game itself.

Anyway, if you want to sell something; do it in the right part of the forum: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1618.0

Good luck :)

And don't forget you are warned about using an account you didn't register yourself. There are too many examples with exact the same situation who are banned.

We just warned you that you could be banned. We showed you the rules. If you dont agree with them because you think they are not moral, just dont play.

Do whatever you want, but dont cry later if you get banned.

Good luck!

End of discussion from me.

And i thought you wanted to sell items here instead of fighting with lordyasir.

Maybe for your selling its better if you fight somewhere else.

selling my items is not illegal, end of discussiOn AND THANK YOU FOR THE WARNING.

BYW FOR THE RECORD I SELL ITEMS IN THE ACCOUNT, NOT THE ACCOUNT ITSELF...

You only hear the bad things about someone. A lot like yasir too. Well.. that happens a lot in online games. Nobody spamms a forum about how nice someone is or how many someone helped. We have to live with it. And... if you only HEARED about bad things, maybe you have to give someone a chance before you reject someone you have never spoken in the game itself.

Anyway, if you want to sell something; do it in the right part of the forum: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1618.0

Good luck :)

And don't forget you are warned about using an account you didn't register yourself. There are too many examples with exact the same situation who are banned.

THOSE PEOPLE WHO got bANNED are people who STOLE ACCOUNTS OF OTHER PEOPLE  they are SCAMMERS, AND HACKERS...

in my situation the account is Given by my friend.. he GAVE IT TO ME SO LEGALLY IM THE NEW OWNER AND IM CONFIDENT THAT MY ACCOUNTS ARE SAFE...

END OF TALKING THIS NON-SENSE BANNED.

IF THEY WANT TO BAN MY ACCOUNTS THEN I WANT A REFUND FOR BUYING A LOTS OF MIRACLE COINS TO RAISED MY CHARACTERS IN THOSE ACCOUNTS..

AND ITS WARSPEAR'S LOST IF THEY BAN PEOPLE WHO BUY MIRACLE COINS, SO PLEASE JUST SHUT UP FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO KEEPS ON TELLING ABOUT BANNED, ITS MY ACCOUNT NOW SO I CAN SELL ITEMS IF I WANT... :bad:

LINK: Reasons of losing access to account + all link to all guides

LINK: http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula

There is many fine lines, one just has to hope they dont cross them. But anyways.. good luck with your... new "second hand account".

Seriously guys your just harassing just leave him if the mods want him banned the mods will do it its not our choice i dont know who this guys is but really and yasir people have called u a scammer in tc and you dont say nothing i know how it feels when people say u should be banned lots of people have experienced it when the words out peoples mouths are false

Any ways guys just dont spam this topic the kid wants to sell his stuff so cut him some slack say this after he has sold his stuff

P.S i want the kw armour... Pm darkzain ( elf side ) or flesha ( elf side ) or aranx (elf side )

correction,he said I'm a scanner,i was just not brave enaugh to replay because i know its true D':

seriously,i have been working for the whole sentiels faction for about 5months,i helped newbies,sold stuff ultra cheap,when ever anyone get ganged or anything in cave i help him except for afews,the funny is 90% of mcs have proplems with me cause i don't let them gang zethu and other elves,and now i became a scanner? a printer? the selfish guy?when i guy pm me to camp stairs i will gladly ask him to duck his self,if they observed all what i have done just because im no camper then I'm glad to tell all my sentiel haters that i don't give a ducking shit about it,for along time i have been trying to revived the sentiels from their retardness sleep in eu,i guess i failed and they hate me for even trying.

LINK: Reasons of losing access to account + all link to all guides

LINK: http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula

There is many fine lines, one just has to hope they dont cross them. But anyways.. good luck with your... new "second hand account".

thanks dude...

I need extra cash now for this new account lol btw this Lordyasir is really most hated in EU EMERALD, and now I think I hate him now,

correction,he said I'm a scanner,i was just not brave enaugh to replay because i know its true D':

seriously,i have been working for the whole sentiels faction for about 5months,i helped newbies,sold stuff ultra cheap,when ever anyone get ganged or anything in cave i help him except for afews,the funny is 90% of mcs have proplems with me cause i don't let them gang zethu and other elves,and now i became a scanner? a printer? the selfish guy?when i guy pm me to camp stairs i will gladly ask him to ♥♥♥♥ his self,if they observed all what i have done just because im no camper then I'm glad to tell all my sentiel haters that i don't give a ♥♥♥♥ing shit about it,for along time i have been trying to revived the sentiels from their retardness sleep in eu,i guess i failed and they hate me for even trying.

LOL who said your a scanner? I think your just hallucinating, so shut up... :diablo:

now , Go away Lordgay :bad:

I hate what you are doing in my tread topic...

I just want to sell my items peacefully, dont you see?? :crazy:

LOL who said your a scanner? I think your just hallucinating, so shut up... :diablo:

now , Go away Lordgay :bad:

I hate what you are doing in my tread topic...

I just want to sell my items peacefully, dont you see?? :crazy:

you're sick,you hate me cuz i told you the rules? it funny i just posted about the rules and you posted off-topic bullshit,no one give a shit about you shitass self,you don't worth even my toilet,sell items retard,money won't make you more then a shitass retard.

I buy like 10k mcoins every month... I got banned for bad language.

I DONT SAY bad words as far as the people I am talking with is a nice person.

And I am an educated person so I know that I must have Good Manners and Right Conduct..

and yes If I am one of the admins I will ban you too for using bad words, specially when you are not in the position to say those bad words or languages, thats normal dude...

If you got banned then you must learn that you need to respect others and stop using bad words.

P.S.

I don't hate you yet, but if I do don't go to nortland because you might die there again and again, If I saw you there.

I love WARLOCK lol, you know why?

Because they are the best KILLER IN THIS GAME,.  8)

you're sick,you hate me cuz i told you the rules? it funny i just posted about the rules and you posted off-topic bullshit,no one give a shit about you shitass self,you don't worth even my toilet,sell items retard,money won't make you more then a shitass retard.

Yes you show the rules but unfortunately you DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE RULES..

So just shut up. you Lordgay retard.....

Off topic? are you noob? I just explained everything so that you're shit brain can understand that I DON'T VIOLATE RULES OF WARSPEAR SO GO AWAY AND EAT THE DICK OF YOUR BOYFRIEND! SHAMELESS GAY... :bad:

Yes you show the rules but unfortunately you DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE RULES..

So just shut up. you Lordgay retard.....

Off topic? are you noob? I just explained everything so that you're shit brain can understand that I DON'T VIOLATE RULES OF WARSPEAR SO GO AWAY AND EAT THE DICK OF YOUR BOYFRIEND! SHAMELESS GAY... :bad:

and the other 5posts of bullshit

can't read your posts?can't understand rules? don't have a brain to use? pathetic.