What's Your Most Scariest movie??

Luvis

;D I've watched lots and lots of scary movie Devil,Grudge,Demon,Ghost.....And most of them are Thai and japanese Movie....But The one That I curious about the most......is

The Exorcist

I never actually get to watch The Exorcist Becoz I cant find the DvD...its not on sell

I just watch some of the clips from youtube (and it pretty ♥♥♥♥ing gay scary)

The things U should know ab this movie are :

-The movie is based on one of the best selling book

-Religious people believe this movie was cursed

-One of the main character died in the movie

-The movie released in 1973

-This movie was reworked and cut in some parts becoz there was a report of audience being too frightened

All in all.....That was my scariest movie what is yours?

50560_.jpg

50561_.jpg

50564_.jpg

50565_.jpg

Saw series :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :good:  and many Thai movies too.  I'm from Thailand "ประเทศไทย"  :)

I think Japanese ghosts are noobs lol all look the same white faces not so scary.

The Exorcist = :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

[/size]Опубликованное фото

Saw series :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :good:  and many Thai movies too.  I'm from Thailand "ประเทศไทย"  :)

I think Japanese ghosts are noobs lol all look the same white faces not so scary.

The Exorcist = :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

[/size]Опубликованное фото

;D The Exorcist is really scared me bro.....Imagine how awesome if it film in 2013.....the effect will be like a boss

well,i haveto say chucky,it still giving me the creep,not because its scary or something,but it was the first horror movie i saw at 4years old,it was so scary to me back then that i still high nightmares some nights of it,how ever if it wasn't my first movie,i would gave #1 to sinister,cause of its sick ending :D

well,i haveto say chucky,it still giving me the creep,not because its scary or something,but it was the first horror movie i saw at 4years old,it was so scary to me back then that i still high nightmares some nights of it,how ever if it wasn't my first movie,i would gave #1 to sinister,cause of its sick ending :D

Haha I watched Child's Play at an early age also and always had nightmares. Although now when i watch it i laugh, was very scary back then

Well it's kinda hard to tell, most movies are just scary for the 1st week, after that you're already over it.

When I was small the shit that scared the ♥♥♥♥ out of me was mostly the Chuckie movies, my mom used to have dolls and shit in her room so yeah, especially this weird medium one that dances up and down when you press the button on it.

But I'll have to agree with Lexi.

Oh yeah, and I watched Exorcist, not really that scary since it was made in the old days.

Japanese ghost movies are boring, always the same female white ghost and the same thing over and over, just the story line that changes. But overall still scary when you watch it.

Movies with killing and shit like Saw aren't really scary, just when you think about it happening to you, which we all do xd

Here are mine..

Saw series,wrong turn series, The Blair witch Project,The Exorcism of Emily Rose,Amityville Horror,Grudge,A tale of two sisters,Silent hill,Child's play,The Ring.

SCARY MOVIE series are pathetic in funny way.They made worst Horror  movie even look so funny.lol

Here are mine..

Saw series,wrong turn series, The Blair witch Project,The Exorcism of Emily Rose,Amityville Horror,Grudge,A tale of two sisters,Silent hill,Child's play,The Ring.

SCARY MOVIE series are pathetic in funny way.They made worst Horror  movie even look so funny.lol

Scary movie is a cool mov :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Funny games is the only movie where I ever experienced that a third of the audience left the cinema because they couldn't stand it anymore. The original is from 1997 and the same director (Michael Haneke) remade it in 2007 as Funny Games U.S. to appeal to a wider audience. Both are equally disturbing though I find the original slightly better.

Опубликованное фото

Funny games is the only movie where I ever experienced that a third of the audience left the cinema because they couldn't stand it anymore. The original is from 1997 and the same director (Michael Haneke) remade it in 2007 as Funny Games U.S. to appeal to a wider audience. Both are equally disturbing though I find the original slightly better.

I have not seen the original but the newer one was a great movie...and yes very disturbing..

Cabin in the Woods

There are not much horror movies that scare me. This one isn't scary, but I like it.

Опубликованное фото

:shok: Is that slenderman in funny version?

:shok: Is that slenderman in funny version?

Not really – the only funny thing about this movie is the title.  :crazy:  Maybe you didn't notice but I linked the IMDb pages for both titles in my post. You find summaries as well as reviews and lots of additional info there.

this movie was so scary i shit myself multiple times ::)    THE JUSTIN BIEBER MOVIE. i still have nightmares about it to this day and when i wake up for the nightmares i have pissed or shit myself so now i wear diapers every night before i sleep

this movie was so scary i shit myself multiple times ::)    THE JUSTIN BIEBER MOVIE. i still have nightmares about it to this day and when i wake up for the nightmares i have pissed or shit myself so now i wear diapers every night before i sleep

Gamers Diapers© 2000-2013

1970s horror

Entity - based on a true story about a single mom who repeatedly gets raped by a supernatural force.

Black Christmas - one of the best horror that creeps you out without any goo or gore. Theirs a remake too, but I like the original from the 70s.

1990s horror

Dead silence - I believe it's from the 90s , and  classic in my house. Puppet movie.

Modern wonders

Paranormal activity - house haunting, very good. Though sequels are not as impressive.

Insidious - astral travel, coma, possession. My modern favorite.

I'm sure I forgot a bunch, but if anything check out the oldies ;)

1970s horror

Entity - based on a true story about a single mom who repeatedly gets raped by a supernatural force.

Black Christmas - one of the best horror that creeps you out without any goo or gore. Theirs a remake too, but I like the original from the 70s.

1990s horror

Dead silence - I believe it's from the 90s , and  classic in my house. Puppet movie.

Modern wonders

Paranormal activity - house haunting, very good. Though sequels are not as impressive.

Insidious - astral travel, coma, possession. My modern favorite.

I'm sure I forgot a bunch, but if anything check out the oldies ;)

Insidious duck THAT MOVIE difficult to scare me but some parts of that movie WOW ufff

Paranormal interesting, but they should stop the saga at third.

The entity, no need to mention it. Is one of the top horror movie ever.

But i watched tonight SINISTER because someone said it here. OMFG Ethan hawke great.

the movie freakin scary (except two or three easy buuhs). I enjoyed a lot and did not sleep tonight.

In the line of insidious bloody.

Check it. :)

;D Nah U know the best thing is....

When U watch a scary movie with Ur girlfriend and she said....im afraid im afraid and she hug U.....

Best moment..... :give_rose:

:facepalm:

Insidious ♥♥♥♥ THAT MOVIE difficult to scare me but some parts of that movie WOW ufff

Paranormal interesting, but they should stop the saga at third.

The entity, no need to mention it. Is one of the top horror movie ever.

But i watched tonight SINISTER because someone said it here. OMFG Ethan hawke great.

the movie freakin scary (except two or three easy buuhs). I enjoyed a lot and did not sleep tonight.

In the line of insidious bloody.

Check it. :)

Watched sinister as soon as I could find it (and mama). Good movies definitely worth your time :)

Me and the wife is always looking for a good horror flick

Lol i saw Mama two days ago with my wife.

Good but cheesy. Guillermo is abandoning his genious for the old fashion hollywood jedi trick.

I liked. But is like u know. Not too much creepy.

Watched sinister as soon as I could find it (and mama). Good movies definitely worth your time :)

Me and the wife is always looking for a good horror flick

Glad you listed

Insidious really ♥♥♥♥ed my head up

Some said it sucked but i think they are aliens