WARSPEAR AWARDS OOF 2012-2013

fluguyy

Couple of the year  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Couple of the year

• eldhirmir how ever the [color=red]♥♥♥♥[/color] u spell his name and ladygi
    • keizsha and kblitz
    • keizha and ascetic
    • pembasi and yimmy
    • fluguy and eldhirmir
    • sapphire and keizsha
    • xherbrine and eyitouy how ever the [color=red]♥♥♥♥[/color] u spell this guy name to
    • pvprange and sapphire
    • paingirl and luvis
    • poley and roland
    • turtlefuck and meeeow

:yahoo:

wow wow, or I will create an elf character on Sapphire (tomorrow, I think) and everything will be legit  :dirol:

do it and stay online and put me in f-list please :D

gi come online im bored and got nothing better to do... lets fight it out :aggressive:

I hope her knives will cut your penis 8)

I hope her knives will cut your penis 8)

oh dear.. That comment just reminded me of something terrible...

Warning. do not click this if you value your life and want to live forever

gi come online im bored and got nothing better to do... lets fight it out :aggressive:

Gtg to the bank, bro, maybe later  ;D

Life... is... a mess ;_;

oh dear.. That comment just reminded me of something terrible...

Warning. do not click this if you value your life and want to live forever

Bro, I was going to watch it. But then I remembered I'm a pussy for those videos. First 10 results were about reactions and they weren't very cool. Besides, last time I watched a video like this one, it was Manley telling me to watch 2 guys 1 hammer. I'm... truamatized :(

So, any tough guy to watch it for me? ;D

Bro, I was going to watch it. But then I remembered I'm a pussy for those videos. First 10 results were about reactions and they weren't very cool. Besides, last time I watched a video like this one, it was Manley telling me to watch 2 guys 1 hammer. I'm... truamatized :(

So, any tough guy to watch it for me? ;D

I'd rather dress up as a girl running around town while screaming: "i love you justin bieeeebs" than watching that pain olympic clip again  :shout: :bad:

And here are more clips that will get you killed if you google it :

Boy splits face in two while diving (sad but very true, he was a 16 year old boy trying to man up with his friends...unfortunately he managed to slip which lead to this terrible accident..died after 2 days)

And heres a website that is not for people under 18. VERY GRAPHICAL CONTENTS (filled with real gore and accidents.(i entered it once, never will anymore)

Here it is:

And 3 guys 1 hammer is beyond being evil, how could. Such evil beings live on this earth?  That clip almost made me  :bad: .

Опубликованное фото

I'd rather dress up as a girl running around town while screaming: "i love you justin bieeeebs" than watching that pain olympic clip again  :shout: :bad:

And here are more clips that will get you killed if you google it :

Boy splits face in two while diving (sad but very true, he was a 16 year old boy trying to man up with his friends...unfortunately he managed to slip which lead to this terrible accident..died after 2 days)

And heres a website that is not for people under 18. VERY GRAPHICAL CONTENTS (filled with real gore and accidents.(i entered it once, never will anymore)

Here it is:

And 3 guys 1 hammer is beyond being evil, how could. Such evil beings live on this earth?  That clip almost made me  :bad: .

I also know two videos. They aren't gore. No, that's something much worse. Voices.

Those videos are on youtube. If I'll find them, I'll post them.