90% of chat is in spanish

jinki

Question

Wtf??????  Why is all of the chat on US trade and alliance chat  spanish???  Where did thay all come from? :facepalm:

33 answers to this question

Its ok write in forum in English, since it is the forum language but you remember the server EU-Emeral encompasses everything Europe  :wacko:

therefore everyone can speak in the language that know or that hell they want  :pardon:  We, the Spanish and Brazilian also have right to speak in our language... We often no understand whatever you talk  :facepalm:

Its ok write in forum in English, since it is the forum language but you remember the server EU-Emeral encompasses everything Europe  :wacko:

therefore everyone can speak in the language that know or that hell they want  :pardon:  We, the Spanish and Brazilian also have right to speak in our language... We often no understand whatever you talk  :facepalm:

idk about EU never been on there but US is english only. Europe has more then 1 language

idk about EU never been on there but US is english only. Europe has more then 1 language

you´re wrong US be also latin countries from sudamerica , argentina , ecuador , etc but many of they prefer to play in EU-emerald.

he is right,in US server spanish players are invading all chats,

Ban all spanish players devs :)

I dont saying they´re not spaming chat in spanish is say US also has latins players because US is not only america is sud - america.

In emerald  we have spanish,brs , polak , indos  talking in his language. but we have free expresion!!!

I dont saying they´re not spaming chat in spanish is say US also has latins players because US is not only america is sud - america.

In emerald  we have spanish,brs , polak , indos  talking in his language. but we have free expresion!!!

that's my point,who says a word in chat other then english gets banned,its a free server :)

¿cuál es el problema?

lol Roley XD

Anws, it is Alliance chat, i don't really see a problem in selling stuff, chatting with your friends, asking help for bosses or whatever. Besides, it is an online game. And one of the most amazing things in online games is that you're able to talk with any person from anywhere! Different culture, guys! Don't hate it! You can't expect everyone to speak perfect English, nor force them to use it in Alliance chat. Maybe at trade chat coz it is meant to sell stuff, but still, if you don't like it, ignore it!

that's the thing,you can't ignore in alliance chat,and people not speacming un-perdect english,but in every 10massages that alliance chat 1of them is in english,anyway i like to point that my 2last posts here was a sacasam,if anyone didn't notice :facepalm: , seriously banning everyone :crazy:

that's the thing,you can't ignore in alliance chat,and people not speacming un-perdect english,but in every 10massages that alliance chat 1of them is in english,anyway i like to point that my 2last posts here was a sacasam,if anyone didn't notice :facepalm: , seriously banning everyone :crazy:

Settings > Chats > unmark Alliance chat

Less lag and no spam, aka no worries! Be happy!

Settings > Chats > unmark Alliance chat

Less lag and no spam, aka no worries! Be happy!

I know

just explaining for the fags who took my sarcasms seriously :crazy:

Wtf??????  Why is all of the chat on US trade and alliance chat  spanish???  Where did thay all come from? :facepalm:

Ice-cream...they come from Spain...

US is for ppl who speak english  only  just like in America the immigrants are taking over and cant speak english. And ask the devs thay made US server for Americans and ppl who can speak english  I'm not saying you have to be American to talk on US server JUST SPEAK ENGLISH

Ice-cream...they come from Spain...

LOL  not all people come from spain bro in spain we be more respectful and in rarely moments  we talk or spam  in spanish on trade chat or alliance chat  , latins are the problem , brs , polak , indo , etc they non stop talk in his language , well go settings and mute alliance chat better idea , less lag and stop see rare words xD

US is for ppl who speak english  only  just like in America the immigrants are taking over and cant speak english. And ask the devs thay made US server for Americans and ppl who can speak english  I'm not saying you have to be American to talk on US server JUST SPEAK ENGLISH

racism, free expresion bro.

LOL  not all people come from spain bro in spain we be more respectful and in rarely moments  we talk or spam  in spanish on trade chat or alliance chat  , latins are the problem , brs , polak , indo , etc they non stop talk in his language , well go settings and mute alliance chat better idea , less lag and stop see rare words xD

Yes ur right,i should tell that they could be from Spain,and yes i newer saw much Spanish ppl that are spaming,than others.

This server is for players From American continental countries which includes Latin American espanol speaking countries ( though other country players can plays too).

Some of these players speaks Spanish and understands English liltle bit and some can't .Its difficult for them to communicate in English sometimes.

And honestly i don't find any problem they chatting in  Spanish or even chatting  in other country languages.Because they find its best comfortable way to communicate with friends to play this beautiful game.

Honestly it's not big issue!!So stop trolling,duh! :)

Wrong ktherina its US, UNITED STATES HAHAH :clapping:

FAIL !

Even every kid in 5 th grades knows it's abbreviation.

If i am not wrong the actual players from States is lesser in number.Most players are mainly country like Brazil,Argentina, Philippines, Indo and others.

Servers like Ru amber, Ruby is for Russ players and likewise EU for European players though it's English server other players joined too.

There's no different server for Those Latin America country players so they play this server.Morever US is in American continent like i said.The name doesn't matters which country named after.South eastern server was once Vietnam server too.But others country players from Russia ,Poland,brs play there too.

so name does NT matters what matters is players number from own community or country for easy communication to play game.

i see:

25% spanish

30% portuguese

30% from asia

10% english :crazy:

5% others

sometimes,it can be 90% portuguese,spanish or tagalog

i see:

25% spanish

30% portuguese

30% from asia

10% english :crazy:

5% others

sometimes,it can be 90% portuguese,spanish or tagalog

I think you was mistaken in their calculations...  :facepalm:  5% only English... LoL

Brazil is now part of Europe?! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I shoud lern Geo from start again  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:mega_shok: JUST NEED TO SPEAK ENGLISH !.. if u don't like it; deal with that..  :dirol: .. Learn some Spanish  ::) :lol: