EU & US fusion

RainbowZ

There isnt much difference between EU and US cuz in europe there isnt a different general lenguage so.. everyone EU or US speaks english.

Sapphire mc faction is lower than fb.. and in eu i see a larhe activity on mcs side.

So if we do a fusion and transfer all data of both servers to another one called International. There will be very very more fun. Cuz more people: easier quests, easier to find a team , easier to buy/sell something, easier to make friends and amazing PvP.

But u know... its the sane for all games --> more players --> more fun--> more payments.

In US there are many asian players so.. EU europeans + US americans, europeans and asians --> international.

We cant do the same for russian server cuz we dont understand nothing in chirilic .. So..

:)

More Players = Epic Lag  :facepalm:

At login you can see the server space -_- .

VN is a phantom server. Who joined VN its cuz cant speak english ... so we arent genius to understand vn.. :/ .. Its nosensr

e. Then merge EU and RU and i ll see if you can understand russian ..

:facepalm:

Good idea  :good:

at the moment on emerald playing not many people.  I play on RU from time to time. and I did not have lag. I have more fun than on EU but i have 1 problem there.. nobody know english 

Good idea  :good:

at the moment on emerald playing not many people.  I play on RU from time to time. and I did not have lag. I have more fun than on EU but i have 1 problem there.. nobody know english

Agree i tried RU there is many ppl playing on it... its bad that they dont speak english :(

There isnt much difference between EU and US cuz in europe there isnt a different general lenguage so.. everyone EU or US speaks english.

Sapphire mc faction is lower than fb.. and in eu i see a larhe activity on mcs side.

So if we do a fusion and transfer all data of both servers to another one called International. There will be very very more fun. Cuz more people: easier quests, easier to find a team , easier to buy/sell something, easier to make friends and amazing PvP.

But u know... its the sane for all games --> more players --> more fun--> more payments.

In US there are many asian players so.. EU europeans + US americans, europeans and asians --> international.

We cant do the same for russian server cuz we dont understand nothing in chirilic .. So..

:)

i agree it would make things a lot more fun  but they would have to increase the spawn rate though so that you can kill not just waiting on mob and probably more of all mobs and if they merged any servers i agree with you and to the people saying US and VN why  VN is different language not one on and with EU there people on and  both server primary language is  English less complications  and in any merge there would have to be no data loss other wise people would be mad and quit

but i dont see any sever merges coming so its pointless to talk about it  ;D

Guest Mioco

What about problem of identical names?

Oh right i forgot about that :( maybe there is a soulution..

However gane is too easy .. i dont want rares items too be to easy to get. Damn are the best items .. should be easy to get in one day.. we should fight for bosses.

And dont worry about lag.. just look on russian server and see how many ppl got rares and  the cloack from boss lvl53.

And more ppl on bosses means easier to buy sell items then you dont have to waste your time to farm bosses 24/24hrs :/

who first made a character keeps nickname and who is the second has options to change the nickname

something like that  :wacko:

i am sure you find a good way  ;)

who first made a character keeps nickname and who is the second has options to change the nickname

something like that  :wacko:

i am sure you find a good way  ;)

Yea if 2 ppl are called : nick , when they ll log they will have the possibility of cinsert a new name.. but the first name: nick will be avilable .. So the first one who insert it will keep his name.

I have chars in all server with the same name so nobody can take the nick.

If you guys feel lonely in Saphire just make a new char in Emerald, end of discussion.

I have chars in all server with the same name so nobody can take the nick.

If you guys feel lonely in Saphire just make a new char in Emerald, end of discussion.

Omg how many times i have to repeat it?

:facepalm:

Both servers with more people will be amazing. Currently are both the sane i tried eu and there isnt difference.

Just look at ru how they killed many times the boss lvl53. cuz they have like us & eu in the same server. Ru server its better cuz more (a lot) population, but the lenguage is impossible to understand for us..  so lets make a server likeru .. with us and eu.. cuz they are the same.

RU has many, Because the game is more popular in Russia and was.only Russian for longtime.

every game has more than one server, EU is perfect we don't want your sapphire people there, wanna come make a char, or wait for your server to populate more as the game spreads, it isn't good for the long run to fix your short term problem.

RU has many, Because the game is more popular in Russia and was.only Russian for longtime.

every game has more than one server, EU is perfect we don't want your sapphire people there, wanna come make a char, or wait for your server to populate more as the game spreads, it isn't good for the long run to fix your short term problem.

Damn i hope u didnt read my post.. or u dont use the brain. US is more populated than shappire but this game isnt good popoluted in any server except ru.

Eu and US have not differences.

Its easy for us lvl17/18 to play.. But now the game is harder and im afraid about all the people requesting help .. who cant find a team or wich wait days for buy or sell something wich isnt that rare.

The game is not harder at all. Before update was worse, people at 2nd island on EU if play often almost always gets all bosses done, there we help all. dont describe like you know EU, you dont play it, we dont have your problems.

the game will populate as gets more popular, if you dont like your server than MOVE.

Regarding my numbers, Sapphire and Emerald numbers of players online are kind of idencial. The only difference is in Timezones peak - it was the main reason to separate servers on US and EU.

I expect that the response time would sooner or later, at least in pvp, make a problem. One community (EU or US) would complain that they have a much higher ping and that this is unfair. Happened in other mmorpg before. If you have a shorter route to the server you have an advantage in pvp.