Suggestions

Odin

The game is great.  Always room for improvement, and I'm sure you're all working on some of this stuff or something like it already:

1) New skills to counter imbalances inherent in the game mechanics:  IE: A means to close distance for the range impaired MC (like invisibilty or speed burst).  IE: A kiting tool for range dependent FB (like a root or stun).  Skills like this would add a complexity to fighting that would make it much more interesting to fight.  Most fights currently come down to potions and who has the best gear.  Adding strategy skills would greatly add to the fun of PVP. 

2) PVP rewards.  These have sort of been addressed with some of the CC quests.  I'd just say add more of them. 

3) Add a Battle Group and Battle Group chat.  This would be for multiple parties doing the same quests together.  All members of a battle group would get credit for quests the same way grouped members get credit for quests currently.  Also all members of a Battle group could see the Battle group chat.  Leader of the battle group should have the option to put on the Battle Group on "Listen Mode" where only he can speak.  This would great aid coordination of the multiple group quests. 

4) Weapons from CC quests.  Currently there are only a few places to get weapon drops.  Weapon drops being the best weapons offered makes this a constant struggle to get any improvement to your damage.  Its very frustrating to constantly try to farm granite or genie especially when the enemy respawn point is so close, they can continuously interrupt the fight.  There needs to be comparable (not as good as drops, but better than lvl 12 weapons) offered from another source that is available to all players.  Even if it costs a 1000 CC to get a weapon this is something a player can work towards without getting discouraged.  Some alternative method of getting weapons is needed. 

5) Population bonuses:  The biggest issue for any MMO is a population imabalance.  There is little incentive to stay in a low population side of any server.  It's harder to form groups, complete quests, farm for drops, or even just have fun when you're on the side that is always outnumbered.  Offer population bonuses for the outnumbered sides.  These simply need to be any kind of incentive to cause people to want to lvl up a character there: IE: Increased Experience from Daily, Increased drop rate from Boss Mobs, etc.  Any kind of incentive will work.  The amount of the bonus should level off as population increases.  This gives current players an added reason to stay there, and offers incentive for new players to start there. 

That's all I've got keep up the great work on a very fun game.  :pleasantry:

Agree with all.

3). ITS A MUST , and csll it Raid.

5) fusion of the server US and EU. Everyone speaks only englia

sh .. so there wont be much difference but both sides will have many ppl.. so . more fun.

Merge US and VN servers

Why VN???? Then merge EU, US and VN.. nosense US has more players than EU. We just need to rebalance factions of both.

VN is like a panthom server .. There wont be any changes if they merge VN with EU or US.

Why VN???? Then merge EU, US and VN.. nosense US has more players than EU. We just need to rebalance factions of both.

VN is like a panthom server .. There wont be any changes if they merge VN with EU or US.

--> they willnot merge any sever. Do u know why there are not China sever or Japan sever but VN sever? Because, one VNese company named VTC-mobile bought this game and support it in VN's mobile game online market.

And, do u try to play in Vnese sever? N what does panthom mean?

Srr for my bad language

--> they willnot merge any sever. Do u know why there are not China sever or Japan sever but VN sever? Because, one VNese company named VTC-mobile bought this game and support it in VN's mobile game online market.

And, do u try to play in Vnese sever? N what does panthom mean?

Srr for my bad language

i mean that i waited like 30mins for see a message in trade chat.. :/

EU server is currently perfect since update balanced it,  just cause US has many elf you want to merge, move to EU then, as more people play the servers will populate.

Boss drop rates should be increased for the current lvl13 drops , as it gets borin killing hrs for nothing at all.

adding more rarer and powerful lvl17-18 items with a drop rate less than now would make it more rewarding in the long run.

EU server is currently perfect since update balanced it,  just cause US has many elf you want to merge, move to EU then, as more people play the servers will populate.

Boss drop rates should be increased for the current lvl13 drops , as it gets borin killing hrs for nothing at all.

adding more rarer and powerful lvl17-18 items with a drop rate less than now would make it more rewarding in the long run.

Yea its so easy to restart a char  :facepalm: . There is many ppl in US server (more than in EU) the problem is there are many elfs. So i look around and many ppl saying (on both servers): "need help but cant find ppl" or things like this, in my opinion doing a global server would be very good.

For more players. In my opinion should be only one global server, but as i said the problem on RU and VN ppl dont speak english.

So i tought to merge the servers EU & US wich in both english is the main lenguage.

I tried EU and there isnt much difference .. i dont care about PvP .. im saying it cuz a server will be really amazing with many people, and creating a new server Global means everyone in EU & US server would restart his char.

I dont think there are 10000 players for each server.. thats why doing a main server with english as main lenguage would be easier for all.

to restart the char is wrong! after months of play u really like your char to be restarted?(boss drop, level, enhance u all lose) - if servers will be merged the data of each char must be preserved.

The game is great.  Always room for improvement, and I'm sure you're all working on some of this stuff or something like it already:

1) New skills to counter imbalances inherent in the game mechanics:  IE: A means to close distance for the range impaired MC (like invisibilty or speed burst).  IE: A kiting tool for range dependent FB (like a root or stun).   Skills like this would add a complexity to fighting that would make it much more interesting to fight.  Most fights currently come down to potions and who has the best gear.  Adding strategy skills would greatly add to the fun of PVP.  

2) PVP rewards.  These have sort of been addressed with some of the CC quests.  I'd just say add more of them.  

3) Add a Battle Group and Battle Group chat.  This would be for multiple parties doing the same quests together.  All members of a battle group would get credit for quests the same way grouped members get credit for quests currently.  Also all members of a Battle group could see the Battle group chat.  Leader of the battle group should have the option to put on the Battle Group on "Listen Mode" where only he can speak.  This would great aid coordination of the multiple group quests.  

4) Weapons from CC quests.  Currently there are only a few places to get weapon drops.  Weapon drops being the best weapons offered makes this a constant struggle to get any improvement to your damage.  Its very frustrating to constantly try to farm granite or genie especially when the enemy respawn point is so close, they can continuously interrupt the fight.  There needs to be comparable (not as good as drops, but better than lvl 12 weapons) offered from another source that is available to all players.  Even if it costs a 1000 CC to get a weapon this is something a player can work towards without getting discouraged.   Some alternative method of getting weapons is needed.  

5) Population bonuses:  The biggest issue for any MMO is a population imabalance.  There is little incentive to stay in a low population side of any server.  It's harder to form groups, complete quests, farm for drops, or even just have fun when you're on the side that is always outnumbered.  Offer population bonuses for the outnumbered sides.  These simply need to be any kind of incentive to cause people to want to lvl up a character there: IE: Increased Experience from Daily, Increased drop rate from Boss Mobs, etc.  Any kind of incentive will work.  The amount of the bonus should level off as population increases.  This gives current players an added reason to stay there, and offers incentive for new players to start there.  

That's all I've got keep up the great work on a very fun game.   :pleasantry:

VERY WELL SAID!!!!!!!!NICE

to restart the char is wrong! after months of play u really like your char to be restarted?(boss drop, level, enhance u all lose) - if servers will be merged the data of each char must be preserved.

Yea i was ironic.

People prefer to quit than restart their char  :(

The game is great.  Always room for improvement, and I'm sure you're all working on some of this stuff or something like it already:

1) New skills to counter imbalances inherent in the game mechanics:  IE: A means to close distance for the range impaired MC (like invisibilty or speed burst).  IE: A kiting tool for range dependent FB (like a root or stun).  Skills like this would add a complexity to fighting that would make it much more interesting to fight.  Most fights currently come down to potions and who has the best gear.  Adding strategy skills would greatly add to the fun of PVP. 

2) PVP rewards.  These have sort of been addressed with some of the CC quests.  I'd just say add more of them. 

3) Add a Battle Group and Battle Group chat.  This would be for multiple parties doing the same quests together.  All members of a battle group would get credit for quests the same way grouped members get credit for quests currently.  Also all members of a Battle group could see the Battle group chat.  Leader of the battle group should have the option to put on the Battle Group on "Listen Mode" where only he can speak.  This would great aid coordination of the multiple group quests. 

4) Weapons from CC quests.  Currently there are only a few places to get weapon drops.  Weapon drops being the best weapons offered makes this a constant struggle to get any improvement to your damage.  Its very frustrating to constantly try to farm granite or genie especially when the enemy respawn point is so close, they can continuously interrupt the fight.  There needs to be comparable (not as good as drops, but better than lvl 12 weapons) offered from another source that is available to all players.  Even if it costs a 1000 CC to get a weapon this is something a player can work towards without getting discouraged.  Some alternative method of getting weapons is needed. 

5) Population bonuses:  The biggest issue for any MMO is a population imabalance.  There is little incentive to stay in a low population side of any server.  It's harder to form groups, complete quests, farm for drops, or even just have fun when you're on the side that is always outnumbered.  Offer population bonuses for the outnumbered sides.  These simply need to be any kind of incentive to cause people to want to lvl up a character there: IE: Increased Experience from Daily, Increased drop rate from Boss Mobs, etc.  Any kind of incentive will work.  The amount of the bonus should level off as population increases.  This gives current players an added reason to stay there, and offers incentive for new players to start there. 

That's all I've got keep up the great work on a very fun game.  :pleasantry:

sounds good i have heard talk of new skill coming in the next few weeks not sure though i am not holding my breath for it.

it would be nice though and some idea for druid skills maybe ones for like extra physical resistance more resistance to different types of magic  as i will always say an AOE attack and a AOE heal and a solid just 500 (what ever amount  based of level)  in stead of 162 every few seconds.

That's all I've got keep up the great work on a very fun game

yeahhh thiss will be cool :give_rose:

• 3 weeks later...

To Devs:

Here are my humble suggestions:

1) Please consider to make players can design or build their character in different style depend of what they want (strength build, agility build, etc).

I really concern about all the same class have the same damage if wearing the same gears which is not fit in RPG games.

You put the reset skill item in the MC shop with high price, so in my opinion please make it worth to buy. The reset skill item really need by players who build the wrong character design.

2) or, make a character to receive unique skill depend on the build style. If choose strength build will unlock warrior skills depend on their level and required skill. In other words the skill tree system depend on the character built.

More complex character build would be awesome and very exciting to observe and play.

3) The strength of the items between lv 13 to lv 16 is not impressive. Their bonus difference less than 1%

4) Skill given by achievement. For instance if player kill 100 enemy faction players, it will gain the skill of "Hunter" that increase the damage by 10% if use to enemy faction players. Or if he can survive to kill bosses with less than 30hp he will gain "Endurance" skill that increase his defense if fight any bosses.

I think the most important is "please make us different ability but not different by name and appearance only"

Its just my humble opinions