Sea tramps lair equipments sets

Question

Hi! I was thinking about use the lv29 sea tramps lair sets but I don't know which of these two, the corsair mage set or the corsair charmer set, could help me more.

Could someone help me? Oh I almost forgot, I have another question. What is the difference between the corsairs belts and freebooters belts? Anyway, thank you a lot!

P.S. I am a necromancer, I know it's up to me but still I wanted a suggestion about it.

1 answer to this question

On 4/27/2020 at 7:11 PM, furadeiraleo said:

Hi! I was thinking about use the lv29 sea tramps lair sets but I don't know which of these two, the corsair mage set or the corsair charmer set, could help me more.

Could someone help me? Oh I almost forgot, I have another question. What is the difference between the corsairs belts and freebooters belts? Anyway, thank you a lot!

P.S. I am a necromancer, I know it's up to me but still I wanted a suggestion about it.

well it depends, the sets are different and one, the armor part of the gear its better if you go for the charmer one (as hood and boots) then choose if contiue with charmer if you want higher atk statistics or go mage for have extra health. as accessories is different the mage is more offensive stats and the charmer one is more deffensive (gives hp)

so out of the hood and boots u need choose ur figther, even if go full offensive with low hp is more effective in party