Should I make Hunter?

Imaybepro

Should I make Hunter? I've been debating this question for a long time mostly because of the fact this will be the last character I will level, If I do. I always was a mage fan, mostly because of the fact that they could solo everything solo easy and yes I know that Hunter can too but mage has been my favourite. However I wanting to move to MC side as it was the first faction I ever chose back in 2012. I wanted to know if Hunter is worth to make? What's the best skill build for solo T5 (lvl30) and pvp? Also what equip should I get to fulfil the question before? My budget is not much for this build, its 1m gold for equip, accessories and weapon at lvl 30 (excluding vamp rune and amplification), is it even possible to get the right equip for a balance of solo and pvp? Now I did go to the warspear online, "character maker", it allows you to basically to build your character with being able to look at stats etc. Here is a link to that, https://wsdb.xyz/calc/en , as it does have a map and some other useful features. I also want to address the issue we have here in the US Server. I did a month of experimenting, seeing what equip are available on market and trade chat on both sides to see which one has them all quickest, here are my results:

Sentinels US: Found all equip for Hunter (for a build which I am currently thinking is decent) in exactly 4 days.

MC Side US: Much harder found found 4/12 equip in the month.

This is a bit of a problem, I dont know if its the unbalance of players in each sides, but I just wanted to address this issue as just statistics.

If any of you guys dont mind sending me the best equip and are wondering what I am looking for its basically these main things:

1st would attack speed, I need this as a priority

2ndI believe crit is important

3rd I also believe pene to be important too

4th Might be contradictory but I think 25% or above accu is good enough for hunter, but I might be mistaken

Thank you for listening to me rambling on, I would be very grateful if any could help me with this rather long question,

Many thanks.

On 4/27/2020 at 2:34 PM, Imaybepro said:

Should I make Hunter?

the hunter can deal a great dps and its worth be made as all classes in mc side, if you like an huge dps on one target you should

for solo u will need an huge lifesteal, dmg and atk speed since u wont have an shield each 2/3 seconds protect you by skillspamming.

What's the best skill build for solo T5 (lvl30) and pvp?

pve: 5/5 combat stance, 5/5 shot, 3/5 poison | 4/4 muntain instinct, 4/4 hunter's mark (strong on high deff bosses), 3/4 pathfinder arrow/explosive arrow (explosive can be more effective aiganist huge masses)

pvp: stun arrow 5/5, shot 5/5, stance 3/5 | arrow of silence 4/4, arrow of confusion 4/4, 3/4 explosive arrow/muntain instinct

what equip should I get to fulfil the question before?

for solo quest at t5 u will need a very strong gear because you wont have an effect immunity skill, but the following gear should be eugth

pve: https://wsdb.xyz/calc/en/192774 (there can be multiple choices on the gear this is just an example, including the guild buff and ect) but on any case, nothing wont save u from a perma stun situation unless there is someone to save your day in the twiligth depths

for underwater areas use seawolf/lord of seas bow

pvp: arena equipment, as always

(the equipment i shown its not "the best" since there can be multiple builds that can run better with different gear (some builds can only be used along the guild passive buffs)

I did a month of experimenting, seeing what equip are available on market and trade chat on both sides to see which one has them all quickest, here are my results:

Sentinels US: Found all equip for Hunter (for a build which I am currently thinking is decent) in exactly 4 days.

MC Side US: Much harder found found 4/12 equip in the month.

This is a bit of a problem, I dont know if its the unbalance of players in each sides, but I just wanted to address this issue as just statistics.

the issue is unbalanced population, players most of the time rushing, out of that most classe in mc side arent so strong in pve as does a damn mage or seeker and the warden is a nokia 3310 if you get what i mean, elf side has many farmers and mcoiners wich makes em spam alot (out of that themercs has t4 castle and spam tp for free when they want)

elfs has huge pve advantages and mostly mcs are good in pvp . if you want grow in mc side you will need patience (alot) and willing to farm to get the items you need, and find a good guild when u reach a good lvl (one that does events too can be the best option) and be very active for get chance to go in the dungeon you need for the gear u need 

1st would attack speed, I need this as a priority

2ndI believe crit is important

3rd I also believe pene to be important too

4th Might be contradictory but I think 25% or above accu is good enough for hunter, but I might be mistaken

yea 25% accu is usefull but go for atk speed first and then crit, u wont need more than 34/35% crit by gear since you have combat stance to increase the crit for you, hunter's mark will work as extra penetration, speed is very important and muntain instinct gives a good amount of speed (there is no need of have more than 55% atk speed from gear.

but there are 2 issues: 1 im not an hunter and i dont have the full skill data/info of it (like i do with barb) so i cant think out the "perfect" builld that takes out the maximun from the hunter itself, but i want to help u since no other showed up. i based myself on other hunter's gear, skill build and what i could get from personal experience of me seeing hunters doing stuff and by checking each skill from the trader, im 100% sure that with what i said u will be able to solo spider, dany hook and other but not so sure for t3 mid bosses because them have mobs and some of em have controlling skills or even weakning ones like moonmanned sandor) so here what i can do for you out of saying goodluck

5 hours ago, lore said:

the hunter can deal a great dps and its worth be made as all classes in mc side, if you like an huge dps on one target you should

for solo u will need an huge lifesteal, dmg and atk speed since u wont have an shield each 2/3 seconds protect you by skillspamming.

pve: 5/5 combat stance, 5/5 shot, 3/5 poison | 4/4 muntain instinct, 4/4 hunter's mark (strong on high deff bosses), 3/4 pathfinder arrow/explosive arrow (explosive can be more effective aiganist huge masses)

pvp: stun arrow 5/5, shot 5/5, stance 3/5 | arrow of silence 4/4, arrow of confusion 4/4, 3/4 explosive arrow/muntain instinct

for solo quest at t5 u will need a very strong gear because you wont have an effect immunity skill, but the following gear should be eugth

pve: https://wsdb.xyz/calc/en/192774 (there can be multiple choices on the gear this is just an example, including the guild buff and ect) but on any case, nothing wont save u from a perma stun situation unless there is someone to save your day in the twiligth depths

for underwater areas use seawolf/lord of seas bow

pvp: arena equipment, as always

(the equipment i shown its not "the best" since there can be multiple builds that can run better with different gear (some builds can only be used along the guild passive buffs)

the issue is unbalanced population, players most of the time rushing, out of that most classe in mc side arent so strong in pve as does a damn mage or seeker and the warden is a nokia 3310 if you get what i mean, elf side has many farmers and mcoiners wich makes em spam alot (out of that themercs has t4 castle and spam tp for free when they want)

elfs has huge pve advantages and mostly mcs are good in pvp . if you want grow in mc side you will need patience (alot) and willing to farm to get the items you need, and find a good guild when u reach a good lvl (one that does events too can be the best option) and be very active for get chance to go in the dungeon you need for the gear u need 

yea 25% accu is usefull but go for atk speed first and then crit, u wont need more than 34/35% crit by gear since you have combat stance to increase the crit for you, hunter's mark will work as extra penetration, speed is very important and muntain instinct gives a good amount of speed (there is no need of have more than 55% atk speed from gear.

but there are 2 issues: 1 im not an hunter and i dont have the full skill data/info of it (like i do with barb) so i cant think out the "perfect" builld that takes out the maximun from the hunter itself, but i want to help u since no other showed up. i based myself on other hunter's gear, skill build and what i could get from personal experience of me seeing hunters doing stuff and by checking each skill from the trader, im 100% sure that with what i said u will be able to solo spider, dany hook and other but not so sure for t3 mid bosses because them have mobs and some of em have controlling skills or even weakning ones like moonmanned sandor) so here what i can do for you out of saying goodluck

Hi there man, thanks so much for this guild, this is actually what I really wanted a detailed answer with honest opinions so I thank you for that.

I checked the build and to me this is actually good as some hunters I spoke gave me similiar builds if not exactly the same so I appreciate you actually putting the time and effort.

Also if I can solo Danny Hook and Spiders, I am happy since those were the ones I want anyways xd.

Mnay Thanks for reply I really do appreciate it, I have saved the build I think I prefer this one over the one I initially though, again Many Thanks.:bye:

• 4 months later...