Good Idea!

destiny095

PLease make this FREE-TO-PLAY (FTP) ! :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

This will be PRETTY GOOD! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then add online store! ;D ;D ;D

That we can buy premium weapon! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

pLEASE!

no

but, yes, if they will add items that will not be better than shop one. And p2p should stay, maybe cheaper.

Changing items colors, maging items to change their appearance, adding auras, ranks and names color changing, more hair styles, armors and weapons with no stats to mage into, and other things.

The goal of p2p is to avoid multi accounts. You play as 1 char and play solo/look for group, or play as 8 chars, pay for each, and do it easy.

Bad and impossible idea. Many times we talk about this. Most great procent and all developers will not support this.

Sorry for bad english

You gotta be kidding me. $3 per month is TOO MUCH?

[18+] http://www.citadelsaber.co.uk/img,316.jpg

Item mall instead of p2p for mobile game probably wouldn't work.

And f2p means whole team and servers wouldn't gain money. It's their job, how you think that would work?

Then , GM, please make like this! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Make some place that for free players! :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

Example : make Arena become free place! :tease: :tease: :tease:

Make firstborn and montain class homeland become free place! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Other cool place need premium to access it! 8) 8) 8)

This will be PRETTY GOOD!

If we are not premium, we still can play it! :good: :good: :good:

coz we don't want waste our premium time at arena(got nothing)! :fool: :fool: :fool:

beside, a first place that we place must be free! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Please!!! :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

You gotta be kidding me. $3 per month is TOO MUCH?

[18+] http://www.citadelsaber.co.uk/img,316.jpg

Item mall instead of p2p for mobile game probably wouldn't work.

And f2p means whole team and servers wouldn't gain money. It's their job, how you think that would work?

where this fits in > > the guy is cheap.  i can be stingy at times but i'll support an opportunity for windows mobile gaming online. let the guy find another online game to play on his own. 

p2p is better than f2p... Less children - more fun ;)

Agreed. We don't need people around that aren't willing to support the developers indefinitely. I am gonna keep my subscription for a year and watch improvements.

yes true, you better create ideas that may be of interest to be discussed should reply .. I have an idea ... how about in this game there are two syllables or more so we can fight against other tribes are different., and also can beat each other in place of another tribe's territory if there is a different tribe :aggressive:

I agree with Warspear must be p2p, but, since the update didn't come yet, I suggest you change the 5 days trial to something like 10 days free... I don't know, its just an idea because I live in Brazil and my free trial is over, but I can't pay by SMS until the update, so I would like to play a bit more waiting for the update.

:pardon:

P2p is the best way to go. It really isn't expensive and it's much better than micro transactions for some special features or items. This way all have access to the same features and there is no unnecessary complication. You pay once and everything is ready and available. Besides, it would ruin the good sms payment system - it's not practical to send messages for every little item.

I agree with Warspear must be p2p, but, since the update didn't come yet, I suggest you change the 5 days trial to something like 10 days free... I don't know, its just an idea because I live in Brazil and my free trial is over, but I can't pay by SMS until the update, so I would like to play a bit more waiting for the update.

:pardon:

Of course you can, you just go to the warspear site and and enter your account email under the "subscription" section. There you can choose sms payment, and then you send the sms with the given code to the given number.