I hate druid runner in arena :(

Lioyd

That's what we called Strategy

"Kiting"

Are you going to go frontline knowing you have very low physical defence?

Long Rangers are built to put on the back of the line for offense and not for defense.

It annoys you because it works. :3

- Art of War.

if your in FPS game, you're not going to dive face to face with opponent with a knife while carrying a Sniper Riffle do you?

That's were your wrong i beat cazapolla 2v1 ;) and im a bd

My partner was afk too ;)

He's BD got a Heal Skill!  :pleasantry:

He Endure 2590+2015 dmg  :drinks:

Photoshop Level +10

He's BD got a Heal Skill!  :pleasantry:

He Endure 2590+2015 dmg  :drinks:

Photoshop Level +10

What you trying to say noob i bet u couldnt do what i did

And btw it was volcanos help u dick head so stfu bastard

Kiting is the solution. Not running.

The more the opponents the longer the kite... could be mistaken for running i suppose :D

The more the opponents the longer the kite... could be mistaken for running i suppose :D

Basing it on 1vs1 maybe 2vs1 if you`re cut out of my wood. But more then 2 is a no go, rather be a runner/crosser then dieing by a gang-bang. Eventually I`ll face em 1 by 1 or 2 by 1.

Basing it on 1vs1 maybe 2vs1 if you`re cut out of my wood. But more then 2 is a no go, rather be a runner/crosser then dieing by a gang-bang. Eventually I`ll face em 1 by 1 or 2 by 1.

Hahaha true that! I Was explaining the whole idea upon my low amp'ed moon based druid XD the only one of my toons that cant stand and fight without getting pummeled... for the time being that is.

Aha :P Hope your doing well with Redborn. Looking forward to a future PvP!

Ah I deleted my old paladin and gave his name to red... now skyborn. Once he reaches at least lvl20 i should be ready for a proper pvp :P

Let`s hope so :D Hows he currently getting along?

Lvl18 currently, and slowly.... very slowly leveling up. Just so sick of dailies. After making the amount of toons i have you would be sick of it too lol.

Needs more heal due to the fact of being full moon and only 3 points on heal skill... but hey, it was designed to be an arena killer until i got all the gear.

Meh don`t even bothering telling me how it feels. I got 12 Avis in saphire xD and only 3of them are 18+ Just keep hanging in there for a while!

Meh don`t even bothering telling me how it feels. I got 12 Avis in saphire xD and only 3of them are 18+ Just keep hanging in there for a while!

All my 6 toons are lvl20, apart from two. And i have deleted many toons in the past ranging from lvl10 - 15.

Been thinking of removing all my toons apart from one on mc side and one from elf side.... just thinking on what i could have accomplished with less toons.

Having so many is fun... so many classes are fun.. but if i had concentrated my efforts and funds on a single toon instead of so many... yeah you get the idea.

But anyways back to topic :D

Why single out just druids anyways? Many classes are bastards when they run.. shamans... rogues... pala's.. heck all classes can be runners.

Lets rant about people who run to the point of a draw... now thats something worth ranting about!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i didnt say only druids. 

i said: druids only... ;)

Lol yaaaaaas, it was in general not responding of ur post... Btw, i think 'only druids' has the same meaning as 'druids only' :) 

i though u asnwered to my post :blush:

np ill tell u 'only druid' and 'only druids' have diffrent meaning.

only druids means: other class dont do run

druid only means: druid just can do run in arena and cant do nothing more

are u understand? ::)

i though u answered to my post :blush:

np ill tell u 'only druids' and 'druids only*' have different meaning.

only druids means: other class dont do run

druids only means: druid just can do run in arena and cant do nothing more

are u understand? ::)

*correction xD

Oh yea ty for ur explaination yas! ::)

That's were your wrong i beat cazapolla 2v1 ;) and im a bd

My partner was afk too ;)

obviously you got the lava map and ran to regen, no way 2 lvl 18 warlocks can have 1k hp each, you clearly ran and let them burn so u can just finish them as soon as they cross on you

But nice work

Ranged classes can kite melees with more ease.Mostly,they run because(idk)but kiting increases there winning chances.

A bd and a dk with 1h are also great classes to kite with

• 2 weeks later...

obviously you got the lava map and ran to regen, no way 2 lvl 18 warlocks can have 1k hp each, you clearly ran and let them burn so u can just finish them as soon as they cross on you

But nice work

So damn right !

We all do have those legendary moments :D

• 2 weeks later...

Druid best runner skills( Root and bees makes u impossible to touch the druid  :aggressive: exept ur ham hits from 10000 yards 8))