Aigrind help us

Spayzerr

Dear friends of Aigrind, I now issue a big cry for help.
At dawn on 24/04/2020, we, members of the xELITEBRx guild, of the Brazilian server, suffered an attack by a hacker who stole our leader Ridesh's account, and transferred our level 9 guild to a low level account called Rideshxxxx .
We kindly ask you not to listen and help us to recover our beloved guild. It was 2 years of dedication, effort, apart from the money spent on the development of our guild.
We have proof of payment of coins and we can prove that the guild was from its creator Ridesh.
We love playing warspear and we didn't want to stop playing for this reason ...
Once again, we asked for help from Aigrind to ascertain the facts and see in fact that we were robbed ...
Thanks in advance, xELITEBRx team

#BackEliteBr

Edited by Jcbreff
please use "normal" text so we can see everything more easily

account dont just get hacked, they have either told someone their login or they have facebook linked and someone logged in that way, either way it's player's responsibility to keep login as secret so Aigrind cannot help and i doubt support team will 

No one system is 100% security against hackers, we Just want many type of help to try to get our guild back, so we know aigrind can do this.

support cant help because this is ingame problem but all they can see is that guild leadership was transferred to low level player but how would you prove that it wasnt intentional

The leader and creator of the "Ridesh" guild had no intention of giving it to anyone since we just upgraded it to level 9 and were focused on level 10 already. However, we do not have this evidence that was not intentionally why his account was hacked. But if it is the case, we can move players who testified that it was stolen and is not talking about a few or just the number of culprits, several guilds of the Brazilian server already know what happened and the current owner who stole it is still logged in to make fun of it.

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

Hi @Jcbreff, how could it be intentional? we were at the right pace for the level 10 up, and there is no possibility to move a guild to another level low account and leave the money and family that I built stopped, as I spent a lot of time and money for up guild lvl 1 to 9, another detail , the scammer is selling xELITEBRx for 9kk gold, and obviously I already spent more than 9kk gold guild, so I just want my guild / family again, because I was invaded by hackers, he did not access email and the account I didn't have Facebook connected, so I don't know how it happened, I just want what belongs to me by right.

#backelitebr

Ridesh forever leader xELITEBRx

8 minutes ago, Rides Hugen said:

Hi @Jcbreff, how could it be intentional? we were at the right pace for the level 10 up, and there is no possibility to move a guild to another level low account and leave the money and family that I built stopped, as I spent a lot of time and money for up guild lvl 1 to 9, another detail , the scammer is selling xELITEBRx for 9kk gold, and obviously I already spent more than 9kk gold guild, so I just want my guild / family again, because I was invaded by hackers, he did not access email and the account I didn't have Facebook connected, so I don't know how it happened, I just want what belongs to me by right.

#backelitebr

Ridesh forever leader xELITEBRx

In this case, the forum is not the right place for this kind of reports. The only ones who can eventually check if a sort of hack occured are the Support Team Members. Hence, You guys could try to message them out through this address:

"[email protected]"

Remember: don't spam their message if you don't want your answer to be delayed; normally it takes up to 5 working days for an answer. I'm sorry I couldn't help you guys further, but here, aside suggestions, nobody can help you out with physical actions. 

I bid you a nice day! 

18 minutes ago, Rides Hugen said:

Hi @Jcbreff, how could it be intentional?

i try to explain what i mean but it could be long explanation because i dont know how to shorten it

most likely support team has access to game logs and account informations so they can see what IP address was connected to account and what characters on that account have done, much like chat logs. They can see that leadership was transferred to someone else but if IPs are located somewhat near each other they cannot say if it was 2 different players or 1 player in 2 locations and had some kind of idea to give leadership away for whatever reason

but this message is basically useless because as @Higgings said all you can do is contact support team and hope for the best