@chronoz

kalyxto

wahahah use pot but i u still die..

come back again to kill me and my life small lol man

heh,you funny....aha...sorry...elves don't need pots:P...btw...you had some used pots too...:D...but still lose...with your special group...see u later

Chronoz...

Chronoz yesterday i was doing cc quest.. i didnt attack you.. you attacked me 2vs1. The second time i was with gerza and when u were almost died ---> crossing ---> pots.

And before that i killed you 1vs1... (the only battle you didnt use pots)

Chronoz yesterday i was doing cc quest.. i didnt attack you.. you attacked me 2vs1. The second time i was with gerza and when u were almost died ---> crossing ---> pots.

And before that i killed you 1vs1... (the only battle you didnt use pots)

heh,when are two against me i cant use pots!? so i use yea....it is true,but who dont use?...man,this is funny,all use pots coz they want win,noone just stay and die:D...i hope elf little less talk,and more fight...See you soon,Chronoz...

lol chronoz still killing elves without reason :facepalm:

that's why i left sapphire server and moved to emerald server

the elves know that i am chronoz's friends, so they hunt me too

lol chronoz  :lol:

kitan0 don't be arrogant ok. U kill chron0z in 14 level mybe he dont hit u..but if try to fight with me with 14 vs. 17 i let u use pot once then ill n0t use pots. U will die lmao. Level gap is high advantage in critical hit.

i love this forum killers:D...kitano come to duel cave under nadir and you show me how you kill me:P...one vs.one without pot ...maybe you killed me....sure.....in party fight...coz ranger skill from more ppl can do crazy things...devs must repair that...:D

patahhati  :give_rose: ;)

oh ....god she is a girl true !!

next time when she hit me i dont fight her anymore !! :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: