Debuffer - Updated gears

Debuffer

Please, stop asking me for links in-game in PM I'll link it for annoy peoples in trade and aliance chat only haha it piss them off  ;D , there it's ...

nice very mch  :yahoo: :yahoo: ;D ;D :good: :good: :give_rose: :give_rose:

Debuffer, I'm sorry to say but despite having full +10  ( didn't even look at your screenshots) you greatly lack skills.. +10 warlock getting severly whooped by kernlabba. Lmao that was funny

And you still cry to this day about how kernlabba is a noob runner  :facepalm: :facepalm:

50254_.gif

Bla bla bla, still talking shits? what in the duck part of when kern began running as a ♥♥♥♥♥ i just stopped the pvp? ... i think you guys are so brainless  :fool:

Kern run or kite??

Kite, debuffer just mad he got whooped

Bla bla bla, still talking shits? what in the ♥♥♥♥ part of when kern began running as a ♥♥♥♥♥ i just stopped the pvp? ... i think you guys are so brainless  :fool:

Oh btw that gif is for you, no need to be upset :D u got whooped, you saw you were gonna lose badly so you just stood there and died in what? 3 hits? Lmao

Its funny when weaksauce trolls like debuffer get mad. Get over it, I will always be here to remind you of how bad you really suck despite having spent countless dollars amping your weak ass warlock.

Enjoy making $10 an hour for the rest of your life

Oh ya, I'm weak, prove it to me with your op char

Just for you see kern is a shit, 3h ago was me and grimaze vs him and someone else, I killed his ptner he killed grim, I had 2k hp he was full, I won it easy, I said n repeat, kern sucks ;)

Just for you see kern is a shit, 3h ago was me and grimaze vs him and someone else, I killed his ptner he killed grim, I had 2k hp he was full, I won it easy, I said n repeat, kern sucks ;)

Lies, all lies, you suck ad get whooped by kern. End of story. 1.No excuses, 2.no exceptions, 3.no extreme phaggotory.

Get out cuz ur breaking all the rules

ye i repeat too xD kern sucks ;D ;D

Well , I've noticed that im hated because my ganking times ... So , i came here trying to apologize myself ... I know i won't sleep hated and wake up loved , it takes time to have a new opinion of somebody that you don't even have talked before ... some peoples hate me in forum for been a show off guy , anothers hate me for beeing a ganker , anothers hate me for some else causes ...

Well , from 1 weeks ago i stopped ganking , i don't participe in wars at pvp cave anymore and that stuffs , i stopped to show off 24/7 my items and that stupid things i used to do ...

I would like to know , from Elves and Mcs if you guys just give me another chance to stop beeing that selfish kid i've showed before ... i would appreciate it from all my big heart  :'( 

Well , i know it depends of you , so please leave your comments of what you think i should fix in myself , like stop beeing a stupid noob and that stuffs ...

I'll try to absorb the hints of you guys in every comments , i wish you give me another chance :give_rose: 

From all my apologized heart ,

Debuffer .

Exactly why I never liked this guy, he's a showoff desperate to be worshipped by noobs. Even then, he's not as good as he believes he is. Which is sand imho

Oh well, kids will be kids

Exactly why I never liked this guy, he's a showoff desperate to be worshipped by noobs. Even then, he's not as good as he believes he is. Which is sand imho

Oh well, kids will be kids

I lost count how many times he missed dark circle vs me and Eld. He plays a class that don't even need much amp to be op, still makes his char full 10+, still loses. Trust on amps isn't enough to win a fight nor enough to be good.

Kern isnt better than him coz he's good. Kern is better than him coz any class that can run/kite and heal til full hp is good. And Debuffer is just making it easier for kern or whoever else to win coz he spams skills like a desperate kid hungry for criticals.

But well, he's not gonna change, it's useless to argue about it. Let him showoff. Just gonna make us laugh even more for his losses.

Wanna hear a funny story? I created my shaman coz I was tired of losing to Kern with my rogue. It was useless, he would blind eld and make me his own little rag doll, I could only pray for God bacon so I could crit him to death. I still don't know how to play my shaman well, lack of practice, too used with melee, idk. But Debuffer gets his ass raped, even with Lady or with Cali. ;D

I sucks with shaman coz I don't know how to use it, but Debuffer said I'm bad coz I have a poorly def. Sorry if I'm not gonna spend my ass to amp CLOTH ARMOR ffs. Casters aren't tankers omg >.>

I hit from distance, melees wont give me trouble coz i can quake, kite and blind if something happens. Same for him. THEN WHY AMP YOUR ARMOR TO 10+????????

This kid is... unbelievable. No words. Too pathetic.

:facepalm: Wtf I just spended the other 2 minutes Watching black screen.......I thought the video was 3 minutes.... :facepalm:

I lost count how many times he missed dark circle vs me and Eld. He plays a class that don't even need much amp to be op, still makes his char full 10+, still loses. Trust on amps isn't enough to win a fight nor enough to be good.

Kern isnt better than him coz he's good. Kern is better than him coz any class that can run/kite and heal til full hp is good. And Debuffer is just making it easier for kern or whoever else to win coz he spams skills like a desperate kid hungry for criticals.

But well, he's not gonna change, it's useless to argue about it. Let him showoff. Just gonna make us laugh even more for his losses.

Wanna hear a funny story? I created my shaman coz I was tired of losing to Kern with my rogue. It was useless, he would blind eld and make me his own little rag doll, I could only pray for God bacon so I could crit him to death. I still don't know how to play my shaman well, lack of practice, too used with melee, idk. But Debuffer gets his ass raped, even with Lady or with Cali. ;D

I sucks with shaman coz I don't know how to use it, but Debuffer said I'm bad coz I have a poorly def. Sorry if I'm not gonna spend my ass to amp CLOTH ARMOR ffs. Casters aren't tankers omg >.>

I hit from distance, melees wont give me trouble coz i can quake, kite and blind if something happens. Same for him. THEN WHY AMP YOUR ARMOR TO 10+????????

This kid is... unbelievable. No words. Too pathetic.

Haha yeah debuffer lacks skill. I'm actually starting to feel bad for him.

Every day I was on I always seen him spamming his gear and you'd see like 3 or 4 guys kissing his ass.

Now I actually think something might be wrong with the kid

He's like that guy that buys a badass car but can't even drive it, yet he goes around telling everyone he has that car

He might be autistic, debuffer is the only guy that randomly spams his gear. He requires a lot of attention.

He gets really mad when he gets beat on 1v1 (he still can't accept that kernlabba beat him fairly on a 1v1)

He claims he stopped attacking and let kernlabba kill him cuz he ran, when in fac  he was halfway dead when kernlabbba did a quick kite where he ran up about 7 yards. He was dead either way so he just stood there and tried to make it seem like he let kernlabba win.

Sorry debuffer but you're really one of the worst trolls on the forums, and by worst I mean you suck at it

Go back to 9gag or wherever you came from

I never wished to be a t

roll at forum, that's why we've Rusself

Troll or not, no one can take you seriously nowdays. Good job at failing bro

I mean come on.. look at your avatar (I'm a vatican assassin warlock ) ? I think you created that using a meme generator, cuz its not even a bit funny.

I've came up with a few possible answers

1) You're a bad troll

2) You're 12

3) You're a bad troll

4) You're autistic or something

5) You might also be a bad troll

6) You're 12 and autistic

DEBUFFER = #1 PRO PLAYER, ALL ELSE JEALOUS AND WEAK.

ALL PLAYERS HATE ON DEBUFFER AND SAY THE SAME OLD CRAP "HE HAS NO SKILLS, BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Debuffer, don't let weak jealous haters get you down.

Your the best around! The best in town!

ALL PLAYERS HATE ON DEBUFFER AND SAY THE SAME OLD CRAP "HE HAS NO SKILLS, BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Nice trolling

Haha yeah debuffer lacks skill. I'm actually starting to feel bad for him.

Every day I was on I always seen him spamming his gear and you'd see like 3 or 4 guys kissing his ass.

Now I actually think something might be wrong with the kid

He's like that guy that buys a badass car but can't even drive it, yet he goes around telling everyone he has that car

He might be autistic, debuffer is the only guy that randomly spams his gear. He requires a lot of attention.

He gets really mad when he gets beat on 1v1 (he still can't accept that kernlabba beat him fairly on a 1v1)

He claims he stopped attacking and let kernlabba kill him cuz he ran, when in fac  he was halfway dead when kernlabbba did a quick kite where he ran up about 7 yards. He was dead either way so he just stood there and tried to make it seem like he let kernlabba win.

Sorry debuffer but you're really one of the worst trolls on the forums, and by worst I mean you suck at it

Go back to 9gag or wherever you came from

Some dude could be nearly-extremely or totally-extremely jealous :rofl: , no offence, just an observation :blush: . EYIT CHAMP (dont hate) ;D

Yeah Osirian is too jealous

Sure why not :) if that helps ya sleep at night.

I apologize for being such an ass, I didnnt realize you were autistic till my last post

yeah all jealous  :tease:

Wait for me, may be my BD may never make it, see ya with ranger or mage.

Wait for me, may be my BD may never make it, see ya with ranger or mage.

If you want to be on top of the food chain stick with a druid or a shaman. Being a shaman might require more kiting, but I honestly believe druids are just as OP as warlocks. Specially if they kite

What a clown. Now I remember why this guy is on my in-game ignore list.  :facepalm:

Sorry but you're no one important to I care about it ;)