How to change input type

Akemichi

Hello guys.

I really-really need help. Im downloading warspear on my nokia 6120c. And it work very well. I change my setting to touch screen. And everythme i press my keypad. The warspear will quit like u close something using ctrl f4.

I tried delete my current apps then download it again and the result is same. So i can't change my setting anymore. Because in login are. When i press menu, then the setting section is number "8". When i press key "8" it will close.

So i there any way for me to change the setting without delete my apps?

use any file manager (i recommend x-plore), go to or C:/data/warspear, open ws_config.xml file, switch to edit mode and change input_type value to 0.

input_type="0"
. or simplier - just delete this file but it will delete your login details and settings so you should backup it in advance.

use any file manager (i recommend x-plore), go to or C:/data/warspear, open ws_config.xml file, switch to edit mode and change input_type value to 0.

input_type="0"
. or simplier - just delete this file but it will delete your login details and settings so you should backup it in advance.