Who are old players here?

Saber

I play this game since v0.7 and made a ranger char named Feast in sapphire

At that time, rank system still existed, every heroes have two skills, the display of the map, equipments, charcaters, etc and the position npcs in 1st island was really different than now, the mobs had a little hp and dmg that made them to be killed not as hard as now, the healer classes had the greatest dmg and the worst def

Then on August, the great update made great changes with lvl system, mcoins and mshop, new skills, etc.

i miss that time too, (level was less cooler than rank, right?  Опубликованное фото )

no scammer, no rude insulters, no perverts talk, no kiddie who doesnt want to listen command when facing the boss

but now, they are unstoppable coming into the game and ruin the fun on this game.  Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

war was done fair and square, the one who doesnt want to involve can walk without fear

war was for fun and socializing between friend, and no one feel offended by it.  :good:

man, i really miss that time  :cray:

i miss that time too, (level was less cooler than rank, right?  Опубликованное фото )

no scammer, no rude insulters, no perverts talk, no kiddie who doesnt want to listen command when facing the boss

but now, they are unstoppable coming into the game and ruin the fun on this game.  Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

war was done fair and square, the one who doesnt want to involve can walk without fear

war was for fun and socializing between friend, and no one feel offended by it.  :good:

man, i really miss that time  :cray:

yes, rank was cooler than level

miss that time too :cray:

im remember, when my 1st char still child :cray: . I dont hve friend. :cray:  But until now i dont hve friend :cray:

:shok:

OMG same day :lol: ya re just 3 hours older than me. lmao

;D yeh hehe... my bro.. played june 2011 and still an addict.... playing..  :shout:

I play this game since v0.7 and made a ranger char named Feast in sapphire

At that time, rank system still existed, every heroes have two skills, the display of the map, equipments, charcaters, etc and the position npcs in 1st island was really different than now, the mobs had a little hp and dmg that made them to be killed not as hard as now, the healer classes had the greatest dmg and the worst def

Then on August, the great update made great changes with lvl system, mcoins and mshop, new skills, etc.

right.. and lucky old players have more slots in the bag. :cray: :cray: .. and also old enchants are 40

im remember, when my 1st char still child :cray: . I dont hve friend. :cray:  But until now i dont hve friend :cray:

Liar you got a lot of friends

Problem is your hiding your char names :P

;D yeh hehe... my bro.. played june 2011 and still an addict.... playing..  :shout: right.. and lucky old players have more slots in the bag. :cray: :cray: .. and also old enchants are 40

Yes, u r right

Before v1.0, the bag slots was 40

And in v1.0, the enchant still full eventhought if the items were lv 12 but in v1.5 or v2.0 the enchants depend on the item level