Who are old players here?

Saber

^

Ya, an ure braggin bout it as if it meanz teh whole wurld 2 u. Im teh furst norwegian playr 2 pulay on sapfire but iz not liek im screamin at trade chat dat im teh "Furst an oldest norwegian playr". :facepalm:

Cuz srsly? Hoo givez a f&^% bout it? Thaz rite - noone doez! *cough* except a certain 21 yer old iraqi playr *cough*

Found ws before summer holidays but it wasn't so attractive back then like other games(Tibia,Sacred,NosTale and so on) so i stopped during holidays.

Started again when i had less time for other games cuz of school so this is my official starting date  ;D not very old

53140_.jpg

0.5/0.4 when there was 8 Max party and no Mcoins :pleasantry:

• 1 month later...

Started to play when game was beta test - 15 free days and quests were in RU. lang. After those 15 days could not play anymore because needed subscription and my country didn't had sms pay for this game. Then, when game became free to play, started again fresh.

60773_.jpg

I play this game since v0.7 and made a ranger char named Feast in sapphire

At that time, rank system still existed, every heroes have two skills, the display of the map, equipments, charcaters, etc and the position npcs in 1st island was really different than now, the mobs had a little hp and dmg that made them to be killed not as hard as now, the healer classes had the greatest dmg and the worst def

Then on August, the great update made great changes with lvl system, mcoins and mshop, new skills, etc.

I play this game since v0.7 and made a ranger char named Feast in sapphire

At that time, rank system still existed, every heroes have two skills, the display of the map, equipments, charcaters, etc and the position npcs in 1st island was really different than now, the mobs had a little hp and dmg that made them to be killed not as hard as now, the healer classes had the greatest dmg and the worst def

Then on August, the great update made great changes with lvl system, mcoins and mshop, new skills, etc.

I started in same time. I miss those times  :'(