Who are old players here?

Saber

Whos one of the oldest player here ::)

Me?

sulla and mercuriall the most oldest here , idk if more than you in 0.4

m 1 of them i entered the game in 0.7v bt info the oldest player is a mc : shaman i forgot the name bt he joined the game in 0.0.1v nt kidding in the beginning of warspear

thx for listening

Not sure of the version (I think it was 0.5) but my accounts creation date is 28-06-2011 10:17:28.

So I'm a quite old player  :)

Lol i joined 2 months later :lol:  19-08-2011 22:24:30 8)

EDIT: And i still don't have a single lvl 20 char :crazy:

i started to play waspear since 1.5 and i still dont have lv20 char :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :cray:

im so lazy to make quest xD

Joined when warspear became F2P ^_^

Wasn't it always F2P?

There was a subcription system during beta, but it was removed when Miracle coins came in.

Found Warspear at app store together with Tibiame so thought I'd tried it out, was the times when it had no skills I think it was 0.5 or something, liked Tibiame more so played that for like 3 months then came back to Warspear at 0.6 and played since then.

So yeah since 0.6, around January-February 2011, can't really remember.

Not sure of the version (I think it was 0.5) but my accounts creation date is 28-06-2011 10:17:28.

So I'm a quite old player  :)

:blush: I enter two day's after u  :good:

50761_.jpg

:facepalm: I don't have to so don't feel bad..  :crazy:

Found Warspear at app store together with Tibiame so thought I'd tried it out, was the times when it had no skills I think it was 0.5 or something, liked Tibiame more so played that for like 3 months then came back to Warspear at 0.6 and played since then.

So yeah since 0.6, around January-February 2011, can't really remember.

pretty much like this. playing tibiame for months then found warspear in app store. decided to get friends (yvaine and drg) to try ws with me. made my first char a rogue named "keizie" its around feb 2011. too bad i dont know about the profile email and password before. lost the account where i made it. then deleted warspear coz tibiame exits when both apps open. went back ws when lv95 tibiame char got hacked.  :facepalm:

i think warspear had the yellowish pale colors that time. and the noob island was different, and you have to get teleported by npc after finishing the quests on noob island . idk if i remember correctly.

:unknw: :wacko:

the noob island was different, and you have to get teleported by npc after finishing the quests on noob island . idk if i remember correctly. :unknw: :wacko:

Been a while but coming from a bad memory im pretty sure there use to be a small training map. When i first started i was on mc side and you started on something like a hill or cliff and had to complete some minor quests before being sent to the main newbie isle.

Wish my memory was better, but thats how i recall it.

Been a while but coming from a bad memory im pretty sure there use to be a small training map. When i first started i was on mc side and you started on something like a hill or cliff and had to complete some minor quests before being sent to the main newbie isle.

I remember starting on a snowy mountain hill, where an old man was standing all alone with sheep running around the hills.  The first thing the old man tells u to do is to kill 5-10 sheep and gather their furs since hes literally freezing (then he hands over a weapon)

After you've gathered and completed the quest the old man asks you to go inside the cave to get his book from his chest, and a bottle of ink from the snakes or something. WHen you've finally done that i remember the guy saying "bla bla thankyou you are now ready to be sent to the mainland, are you ready? *accept quest* *teleports to mainland* *goes to npc* *turns in quest*

aaaand that's all i remember xD

I remember starting on a snowy mountain hill, where an old man was standing all alone with sheep running around the hills.  The first thing the old man tells u to do is to kill 5-10 sheep and gather their furs since hes literally freezing (then he hands over a weapon)

After you've gathered and completed the quest the old man asks you to go inside the cave to get his book from his chest, and a bottle of ink from the snakes or something. WHen you've finally done that i remember the guy saying "bla bla thankyou you are now ready to be sent to the mainland, are you ready? *accept quest* *teleports to mainland* *goes to npc* *turns in quest*

aaaand that's all i remember xD

Sounds about right.. you seem to have a better memory than i do ^_^

I May have started way back then but i retired when the lab update came and when i returned i had lost my account details, so i started fresh on elf side with a new account... Met eisha then too :P

2th of my barbar

Опубликованное фото :yahoo:

my memory is as faint  ;D i remember a quest that needs taking something from a chest inside a cave or room with mobs inside.  :unknw: i wish i dint confuse it with tibiame's saphira island  :wacko:

edit:

this one is what i was talking about

:lol:

go inside the cave to get his book from his chest, and a bottle of ink from the snakes or something. WHen you've finally done that i remember the guy saying "bla bla thankyou you are now ready to be sent to the mainland, are you ready? *accept quest* *teleports to mainland* *goes to npc* *turns in quest*

This is a contest ?  ;D

contest drink coffee :drinks:

Was play my old chars ( thekinga-xthekingx) you noobs names

I was play from versoin there were no lab. Lvl18 max .and we need to shadows like 7 pts to get it done ( with elf help of course)

:rofl:

Hhahaha i remember thekinga with his golden valkryie dress lol:D

Was that yellow?

I always saw him somewhere

;D got my first account back from support. i love ws tech team  :give_rose: :yahoo:

Gratz babe :drinks:

when i joined warspear we used to farm water snake :crazy: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  nice 1 bro