What to do to get reply from snorlax or r0land?

vamppire

what i need to get replay from snorlax,r0land?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what i need to get replay from snorlax,r0land?

• i have to be Optimus Prime
    • i have to be a woman
    • idk
    • use money in suggestion

So,i made a suggestion,but noone reply,wanted just know what other ppl,snorlax,r0land think abt it.Also what i have to post to get reply?Also i forget to say that in my suggestion i mentioned word money...

ur post needs to be precise and direct...no exaggerated words and also post should be one dat needs to be attended by admins only ;D...mind u some post and suggestions r useless and irrelevant >:D

my humble opinion :friends:

ur post needs to be precise and direct...no exaggerated words and also post should be one dat needs to be attended by admins only ;D...mind u some post and suggestions r useless and irrelevant >:D

my humble opinion :friends:

I have seen alot bttr posts than mine,but admins not reply to them.Thx for ur opinion:)

I have seen alot bttr posts than mine,but admins not reply to them.Thx for ur opinion:)

i guess money wasn't involved :rofl:

'Use money in suggestion' Seems appropriate  ;D . Well i guess just be patient and wait reply they don't have all day to look topics  :blush:  . U might even stalk them to freak em out Опубликованное фото

The worst is that you just tell him to look chat because every day a thousand people selling and buying accounts even with real money (a high illegal action) and they keep dont doing something, a screenshot with an action like this should be instant ban!

In a few time we will see guys selling their old houses in trade chat... Wtf?

Support chat fail.......

Most definitely when they hear im getting married to Ladygi... but right now shes playing hard to get :cray:

Kill yourself

50633_.gif

Moving towards the inevitable end, EYIT AND LADYGI, making history and bearing kids ::)

......... :facepalm:

'Use money in suggestion' Seems appropriate  ;D . Well i guess just be patient and wait reply they don't have all day to look topics  :blush:  . U might even stalk them to freak em out Опубликованное фото

How patient can we be for a reply to this topic >> Official PVP area ( 1v1 )

Let the stalking begin i say.

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]you just have to write a reasonable mensage that tehy could understand u and that convence them thats all :lol: :lol: :lol: