lvl20 priest at eu-emerald tournment of 2013

yasirnoor21

the tournment was cencled because 2 of the priests won't play for a week for life issues,1 is unreachable and hus friends says he quited,also 1 has broken his staff during amp,the points is almost half of them can't join the tournment,

sadly it would of been a great tournment,and i had everything ready,i want to say sorry for anyone who had high hopes on the tournment.

on tournment day, Gabraunth will take bets from players, each round you bet gold a one of the 2 rivals, if the one you chosen wins that one gets 25% of the bet and you get 75% as mutch as you betted,ofc if there was enaugh bets on the other players,if there wasn't then we will ask you to lower your bet.

Ill bet yasir would get ducked up. xDDDD and a sugestion starting fight shouldnt be like showing shield means its a sign for a start, should be like 10 steps away from another player(the one he wanna pvp) and another player will count 1 2 and 3 to start. well then, goodluk to all

knox,if you had a priest this tournment would of been you ass kicking of the lifetime :lol:

anyway,i excpect chrystella and omie to be there,to be honest of they weren't there,there won't be a high competition :(

everyone invite your friends and guild mates,any lvl20 priest is welconed in the tournment, pm me in game or write name here :)

Priest vs priest - whoever can make their mana pool last the longest win. I highly doubt a priest can kill the other one as longaas they can both circle shield, heal, truth.

on tournment day, Gabraunth will take bets from players, each round you bet gold a one of the 2 rivals, if the one you chosen wins that one gets 25% of the bet and you get 75% as mutch as you betted,ofc if there was enaugh bets on the other players,if there wasn't then we will ask you to lower your bet.

i may not got it right cause i had no coffee yet, but: the winner get 25% and we 75% of what WE bet, or 25% and 75% of the amount of all the bets that placed on that fight?

i will make simple,we take all bet,after match we give you your bet +25% if anuagh gold in totall bets,or we don't give you a shit if the one you betted on lost,then after we give for winning bets the player who won takes all the rrest of the gold C:

That won't prove anything at all.

Notawolf has proven to everyone he's the best lv20 priest on Emerald, the rest are just high amped doom users whom they fail to play their class. Omie though indeed is good, and is amped well too, so yeah, my bet on him. Rest are junk, and i ain't even sorry saying this.

Notawolf has proven to everyone he's the best lv20 priest on Emerald, the rest are just high amped doom users whom they fail to play their class. Omie though indeed is good, and is amped well too, so yeah, my bet on him. Rest are junk, and i ain't even sorry saying this.

im a +7 arena and he is +7 arena you retard

invite him to the tournment or duck yourself, end of the story.

im a +7 arena and he is +7 arena you retard

invite him to the tournment or ♥♥♥♥ yourself, end of the story.

Amp doesn't matter as much as you hoped it does.

His brain > your brain

Deal with it, you fail on your own class.

i will make simple,we take all bet,after match we give you your bet +25% if anuagh gold in totall bets,or we don't give you a shit if the one you betted on lost,then after we give for winning bets the player who won takes all the rrest of the gold C:

none will bet if the player that wins get the 75% of the gold  ;D

Amp doesn't matter as much as you hoped it does.

His brain > your brain

Deal with it, you fail on your own class.

the only thing failing here is your inability to replay "invite him",you used they high amp dooms first btw......i don't want to say how bad you look xD

none will bet if the player that wins get the 75% of the gold  ;D

you get +25% gold more then your bet,what you want more C:

the only thing failing here is your inability to replay "invite him",you used they high amp dooms first btw......i don't want to say how bad you look xD

you get +25% gold more then your bet,what you want more C:

If +6 is high, stop playing the game and delete your characters.

More over, i didn't say i can or could invite him, go ask him yourself (if you find him ever online lately).

If +6 is high, stop playing the game and delete your characters.

More over, i didn't say i can or could invite him, go ask him yourself (if you find him ever online lately).

do you like to change supject? you said first they all high amp dooms,then you said amp doesn't matter,and when i notted it you said i think +6 is high,just learn to talk then come back.

do you like to change supject? you said first they all high amp dooms,then you said amp doesn't matter,and when i notted it you said i think +6 is high,just learn to talk then come back.

And your sense of understanding is broken. Re-read my posts.

Visit a doctor, might be helpful.

Well what else can you expect.

It's just like me vs Buuud on Rogue, obviously I'm gonna get 3-4 shot and lose.

Anyways, It's kinda obvious Omie is gonna win

I dunno his amp but his damage is huge and if I remember correctly he heals around 650

I haven't seen him 1 on 1 though so I can't really judge his skills

So far Notawolf is #1 Priest I've seen, even if he losses he still has the skills but just not the amp.

And your sense of understanding is broken. Re-read my posts.

Visit a doctor, might be helpful.

what sence? you just said they all high amp,then amp dosn't matter,then you say i think +6 high amp even though i said both me and him +7, learn to read yo

what sence? you just said they all high amp,then amp dosn't matter,then you say i think +6 high amp even though i said both me and him +7, learn to read yo

You make yourseld look more stupid than usual

re-read my posts.

quite sure im not looking as stupid as you

Wow you now know how to use quotes efficiently

Yet you still fail to understand a single post.

gb2school

i will leave you here since you decided to go mind-disable mode

anyway i like to inform everyone,Gabraunth will only take care of recording,as for bets i will look for a trusted guy,after all recording is hard work already,adding it to managing bets is alot to pur dear Gaby :friends:

still i remind everyone,who have a priest,know a guy who have a priest lvl20 weither in guild or a friends, just pm me ingame or write you name here to sign in your slot :drinks:

i will leave you here since you decided to go mind-disable mode

anyway i like to inform everyone,Gabraunth will only take care of recording,as for bets i will look for a trusted guy,after all recording is hard work already,adding it to managing bets is alot to pur dear Gaby :friends:

still i remind everyone,who have a priest,know a guy who have a priest lvl20 weither in guild or a friends, just pm me ingame or write you name here to sign in your slot :drinks:y

Yeah poor dear Gaby, we dont wanna work him too hard, hes just a dumb noob paladin, suprised he can even record.  :rofl:

Good luck to all. And for winners in each match, mail me the name of your desired song for the videos. One song per player.

Lord noob, keep me updated with details/date.

Hello boys,girl

for those who doesn't know me,I'm Lordyasir a lvl20 humble priest in Eu-emerald

so it has been alot of discussion lately,who's the best priest in eu-emerald and it was an interesting discussion,so i decided after talking to afew friends and hiring a recorder to start a tournment for lvl20 priests in eu-emerald to see who's the best

Rules are simple:

we go 3vs3 arena 5of us are priests,the 6th guy will record the fights which is Gabraunth(i like to thank Gabraunth by the name of all priests for his helpfull hands to record in this tournment)

rounds will be decided here,each round has 2mates, they will have 5battles in arena,the priest who win 3/5 battles crosses tthe round and the other one leave,so we will need 3-5 arenas to declare each 2rounds,there will be 15 available spots +me for this tournment

also the fight start with both priests shielding up,if any start using a skill other then shield with the enemy un-shielded the fight stops and start when both regen full and signal shield before fighting

if anyone doesn't stop after a skill is used before both of them shielded he gets expilled from tournment immdiatlly to make sure no dramas happen

Requirments

you just have to be a lvl20 priest with a scam-free record

pm me in-game or write name here

if you have a friend lvl20 priest,or a guild mate lvl20 priest,let him know about the tournment

memebers list:

1)Lordyasir

2)xxxjaybo

3) Togepi

4) Kristofolo

5) Goeecz

6) healersoul

7)Elanore

9 available slots

best regards, Radiant Falcon

That't not fair...xxxjaybo and healersoul is wrote by small letter others are with big

when does it starts ? if i can be level 20 and adjust Last things In my priest In time , Add Me.

1 or 2 weeks,i have to full spots and orgnize stuff ,if you manage to finish in 1-2weeks i will add you :)

Yeah poor dear Gaby, we dont wanna work him too hard, hes just a dumb noob paladin, suprised he can even record.  :rofl:

Good luck to all. And for winners in each match, mail me the name of your desired song for the videos. One song per player.

Lord noob, keep me updated with details/date.

C'mon bro,i didn't mean to say it in a bad way,i was like "we can't trust him on the gold @.@" xD

That't not fair...xxxjaybo and healersoul is wrote by small letter others are with big

bro,i just fixed it,tell me if you need anything else

Hello boys,girl

for those who doesn't know me,I'm Lordyasir a lvl20 humble priest in Eu-emerald

so it has been alot of discussion lately,who's the best priest in eu-emerald and it was an interesting discussion,so i decided after talking to afew friends and hiring a recorder to start a tournment for lvl20 priests in eu-emerald to see who's the best

Rules are simple:

we go 3vs3 arena 5of us are priests,the 6th guy will record the fights which is Gabraunth(i like to thank Gabraunth by the name of all priests for his helpfull hands to record in this tournment)

rounds will be decided here,each round has 2mates, they will have 5battles in arena,the priest who win 3/5 battles crosses tthe round and the other one leave,so we will need 3-5 arenas to declare each 2rounds,there will be 15 available spots +me for this tournment

also the fight start with both priests shielding up,if any start using a skill other then shield with the enemy un-shielded the fight stops and start when both regen full and signal shield before fighting

if anyone doesn't stop after a skill is used before both of them shielded he gets expilled from tournment immdiatlly to make sure no dramas happen

Requirments

you just have to be a lvl20 priest with a scam-free record

pm me in-game or write name here

if you have a friend lvl20 priest,or a guild mate lvl20 priest,let him know about the tournment

memebers list:

1)Lordyasir

2)xxxjaybo

3)togepi

4)kristofolo

5)goeecz

6)healersoul

7)elanore

9 available slots

best regards, Radiant Falcon

note: names were fixed due to spaciall request xD

yo quiero una competencia del mejor bd del eu-emerald in pvp 8)