what do you think about...

Nikoro

Pay to win it mean you weak use pot because you cant win and use potion...

Hahahaha:D

Noob used potion:D

Thats why I dont like pple who use pot when PvP

especially 1vs1 looks really unfair

Just to tell u lower lvl doesnt mean u r weaker

But using pot while pvp 1vs1 :facepalm:

Thats what we call noob

So try to not using pot for pvp

especially 1vs1 ok??

Especially when im wasting my time killing mobs.. so a enemies faction comes to me and attack.. i attack him and after 2hits hes half life:

1. he run away till a friend comes

2. he is a rich man who could use 100k pots per fight.

:facepalm:

OMG!!! Why u act like that pots.runes,crystals, ect. Its a part of the game! Using pot dosent mean you are weak its a part of strategy! Like what we all did in shadow quest... 1 on 1 using pots is m0rmal tactics.. If u dont want to use pots that was the your rule.but n0t a part of the game..if u have pots use it  means your n0t a weak. Unless u have pots but your n0t use that it means u are weak.becouse your letting your enemy BEAT YOU!! Get it.

OMG!!! Why u act like that pots.runes,crystals, ect. Its a part of the game! Using pot dosent mean you are weak its a part of strategy! Like what we all did in shadow quest... 1 on 1 using pots is m0rmal tactics.. If u dont want to use pots that was the your rule.but n0t a part of the game..if u have pots use it  means your n0t a weak. Unless u have pots but your n0t use that it means u are weak.becouse your letting your enemy BEAT YOU!! Get it.

Runes are part of game, pots are part of our money

people who used a potion while they're fighting is a coward, "king of money"  :facepalm:

but if people didnt used a potion while they're fighting, they're a stupid guy, because they're letting themself die easily  8)

there's no difference between using pot or not  8)

"It just a game, you are a cheater by throwing money into it, moreover why pay for game?"

People, get real! if you dont want to throw money into games, why do you force others to do so?

Devs love people like us, who likes to pay for their game, and at the same time crazy bout this game also, moreover we should give them credits for their hardwork by making this cool game huh?

what?? You say its still just a game? then let me tell you all :

"why it bothers you that much when we used our own money from our job, on games we like? Acts like you give me some money monthly so that i have to put it into a good use" :facepalm:

i bet some of you naively think, that we should play this game equally without use real money. cmon.. :facepalm:

You need to learn how to make money in real life, rather than spend 12 hours a day playing warspear, 5 hour of looting boss and doing daily, and blame the world that the devs make this game can use real money. :facepalm:

now turn off your pc, leave your game, get a work in real life and get paid for it. Do this repeatedly until you feel easy to purchase any potions in this game, so you not jealos of rich people who play it that way. so that you can give money to devs without grudge at all, see??

EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY!!

WIN WIN SOLUTIONS!  :drinks:

people who used a potion while they're fighting is a coward, "king of money"  :facepalm:

but if people didnt used a potion while they're fighting, they're a stupid guy, because they're letting themself die easily  8)

there's no difference between using pot or not  8)

Ofcourse there is difference. When you fight friendly pvp, to check who is stronger, using pots is really not cool. Some of You guys first ask for pvp then you use potion to get advantage when near die, or better using regen before. I don't have nothing if someone using pots but it depends in what situation.

people that pvp without using potions should be proud of dying with honor.

people that pvp using potions should be proud of having good credit.

lets not forget ladies, theres nothing fair about war.

fair fight can mean old fashioned rules of honor for some

or full party vs 1 for hours for others.

wouldnt it be nice if we could list the fighters that we know dont play fairly?

just like the ignore list? but,...would remind us who to avoid next time.