Mage's skills rebalance? (Aura of fire and Overload)

BlueEyesPhoenix

Hello everyone, I am new in the forum, but not in the game (play it since 2013). I saw there is sth like "Change existing skills" subforum for each class in the Russian community, and since my fav class is Mage, I decided to create a similar topic here about Mage's skills, that need a rework (imo) :

The aura of fire
- Visually this is the best skill for me! When it first came out, I immediately bought it and since then, whenever I'm online, I keep it on. It is handsome, but... that's it. Doesn't matter if it's 1/4 or 4/4, the damage is still too small and most importantly- too slow for a class like Mage.
Thus, it would be best if it get some other functionality, such as magnifying the critical damage from other skills. No need to be sth "op", just to have some usefulness.

Overload (passive)
- I think the effect should stack. Of course, the damage it inflicts could be reduced (not that it is high now), but when you are a Mage with max sklcooldown, spamming skills forever, even if you have 4/4 Overload, it won't help you much.

Generally, I don't think that one class should have skills that are useless and no one will ever update (as it became with BD's counter-attack).

I'll be glad to hear other opinions!

Also will be cool if the admins take that somehow into consideration for the next updates, though its not in this section.

Stay safe, everyone!:drinks:

Edited by BlueEyesPhoenix

Over lord is a passive and it does dmg for free yehh dmg might not be great but its free and for the aura of fire well every class need skill that make no sense plus its a skill that was added recently and id say most skills added are really bad anyway except revive on necro and priest and paladin dk new ones maby 1 or 2 other that idk about 

45 minutes ago, lore said:

dosent the mage have eugth damage already with all other skills?

exactly 

id even suggest that vamp was reduced by 30-50% on aoe skills