yasirnoor21

1vs1?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. 1vs1?

• why devs hasn't added it yet?
    • this thread is bullshit

Question

i will make it short and sweet

do you devs have any plans in future or working on any kind of 1vs1 pvp system as in this thread

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=72496.0

15 answers to this question

Devs love teamwork

anyway I also think that putting a system like that in-game would be somehow hard to do

for now I'm waiting for a new island first though an easy 1vs1 system for start would be nice

Best would be like in WoW where you invite someone to duel and who lost stays with 1 hp would be cool  ;D

But i fear we shouldn't except a 1vs1 system in near future because devs working on guilds/ayvondil right now

Concerning Ayvondil great detail can not be told, but the information will appear on the forum gradually.

Yes, we change the maximum level and the expected new skills. In general, the list of changes is significant and complete information will be available later.

i will make it short and sweet

do you devs have any plans in future or working on any kind of 1vs1 pvp system as in this thread

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=72496.0

i would also like to know if yes or no...

all i want is a dev to dedicate 1min of his life to yes/no answer me,so i can cut hope or link it with more ropes.

HA!

arena and pvp's are the only end-game content for this multiplayer. Its something developers should work on.

So they add a new island.. plan to jack up levels.. then what? Same problem in the end.

Povide a better social pvp area.. mini games one can enjoy... puzzles... secret places to find... ect ect. Let the idea's flow.

Maybe they don't want to spoil us the surprises that await in 2017?

you mean 3017  :spiteful:

i see many ways to having fun other than pvp and arena  :crazy: idk why all crazy about 1vs1  :friends: i love 2v2 its fun and missions are too ;D

We have all of irselnort for 1v1, I think this is devs feeling about it. Want 1v1 PvP then arrange it, not difficult to pm opposite faction and set a meeting place... or just sit in swamps and wait, plenty of 1v1 to be had there :P

After all this time of people wanting something implemented for a 1v1 system and still no mention from devs means one of two things to me.. either their answer would be short and not so sweet; No! Or they still haven't decided on it or are holding it for future plans. Either way seems like they aren't going to let us privy on it.

After all this time of people wanting something implemented for a 1v1 system and still no mention from devs means one of two things to me.. either their answer would be short and not so sweet; No! Or they still haven't decided on it or are holding it for future plans. Either way seems like they aren't going to let us privy on it.

least thing we can do is to keep pushing the matter until they grace us with an answer.