Clint Eastwood-dude is a moderator, no wonder my post lasts less than 24-hours

Eyituoyof

Lmao :lol: i saw this dude and i saw "moderator", didnt take it seriously, so i thought ( what an insult to real life Clint Eastwood, this dude is acting all cool, with Clint Eastwood pic to influence our subconscious), and i made some nice comments about him, now my posts die premature :bomb: ...  hey dude, holding personal grudges with a client is terribly unprofessional, get over it and have some ice cream, u still not Clint Eastwood neither r u cool as him, u cant fool me. Meant no disrespect people im CHAMP 8)

He deletes your posts coz he have better stuff to do than keep checking replies from it.

Get a life Eyit, ffs. You're just making yourself look like a dumb kid dying for attention.

Lmao :lol: i saw this dude and i saw "moderator", didnt take it seriously, so i thought ( what an insult to real life Clint Eastwood, this dude is acting all cool, with Clint Eastwood pic to influence our subconscious), and i made some nice comments about him, now my posts die premature :bomb: ...  hey dude, holding personal grudges with a client is terribly unprofessional, get over it and have some ice cream, u still not Clint Eastwood neither r u cool as him, u cant fool me. Meant no disrespect people im CHAMP 8)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

you reading a post from  noob angry kid with you for block all his topics  ;D  spamers  dear roland , spamers everywhereeee

Bro , he also with snorlax are the bests moderator and also developers helpfull ,with a fun sarcasm , we never got better moderators in this forum , you could be grateful for have they.

you reading a post from  noob angry kid with you for block all his topics  ;D  spamers  dear roland , spamers everywhereeee

I actually closed two threads: the first one, where he was bragging and everything went to flame and the second one, where he was some kind of insulting our precious Ladygi, that's not cool.

Still don't know what he's talking about.

I actually closed two threads: the first one, where he was bragging and everything went to flame and the second one, where he was some kind of insulting our precious Ladygi, that's not cool.

Well , he say youre trying to " suplant "  real Clint Eastwood  :lol: , using his photo  :facepalm: :rofl:  no comments about it , but we cannot allow to this guy talk shit and insult to Ladygi and our precious users girls :diablo: . Its like Pvprange mixted with Russelelf but he sucks.

She sure is very precious. The gem of our guild ^^

Ladygi u have a secret admirer O:-) ... damn, i wish i was dumb and clueless, then all this will just whizz past me without even noticing, hey dude i see Many steps ahead of u (dont hate) 8) plus im also CHAMP,  EYIT RULES :yahoo:

Ladygi u have a secret admirer O:-) ... damn, i wish i was dumb and clueless, then all this will just whizz past me without even noticing, hey dude i see Many steps ahead of u (dont hate) 8) plus im also CHAMP,  EYIT RULES :yahoo:

I really can't understand you, man :)

Also Ladygi is a precious one, everyone here knows it and respects her, that's it.

I really can't understand you, man :)

Also Ladygi is a precious one, everyone here knows it and respects her, that's it.

i know she's ur precious, but she should quit telling me what do, shes not my mom, my mom (now late) throughout her lifetime till now was a woman i havent seen an equal, she was amazing (Love u mom)...

He deletes your posts coz he have better stuff to do than keep checking replies from it.

Get a life Eyit, ffs. You're just making yourself look like a dumb kid dying for attention.

um :blush: i'm not a kid, i appreciate all ur contributions and i even let u beat me at pvps :lol: but quit telling me what to do, u not my mom. And guys, i hope i didnt hurt ur "precious" ::) ... i cant belive i have to tip toe around her :shok: , for goodness sake im the CHAMP :facepalm: ...

You are killed in a plane crash and find yourself in front of 2 doors: one leads to heaven and one will lead you to hell for eternity. There is an identical troll at each door. You find instructions posted on the wall behind you. You can ask only one question and you can only direct it to only one of the trolls. One troll will always lie to you -- regardless of your question -- and the other will always tell you the truth. And only the trolls themselves know which one will lie and which one will be truthful. That is all that you are told.... What is the one and only question that will ensure you passage to heaven, and why?

You are killed in a plane crash and find yourself in front of 2 doors: one leads to heaven and one will lead you to hell for eternity. There is an identical troll at each door. You find instructions posted on the wall behind you. You can ask only one question and you can only direct it to only one of the trolls. One troll will always lie to you -- regardless of your question -- and the other will always tell you the truth. And only the trolls themselves know which one will lie and which one will be truthful. That is all that you are told.... What is the one and only question that will ensure you passage to heaven, and why?

"Which door makes better chili?"

The correct answer is, which dorr would the othertroll say woud go to heaven.

Then, the truthful one would ask the lying one and if the lying one says hisdoor, then the truthful one would tell you truthfully that the other troll said his door is the door to heaven. If you asked the lying one, then he would ask the truthful one which door leads to heaven. He would say his door, and the lying one would not tell you that, and he would say thatthe truthful troll said my door.

Ok then ^_^

There was a troll who lived under a bridge. The only way to get across to the other side was to take the bridge. It takes you one minute to cross the bridge even if you run. The troll sleeps for 30 seconds under the bridge. When you try to cross the bridge, the troll wakes up and pushes you back to where you started. How do you get across the bridge?

Ill ask one troll, which door do u wish to entre, show me and i ll push u in.

Reason for picking this answer is, if he's the "lieing troll" and picks the "hell door", i ll push him in, and if he refuses i ll kick his ass and throw him in and entre the other door :rofl: . If its the "truth telling troll" i'm sure he wont fight back from going into heaven, so i ll go with him. Everyone wants to go to heaven except me ofc :blush: , Heaven, i belive is too strict so ima ask for somewhere else which is not Heaven and neither is it hell where i can continue KICKING ASSES, cause im the CHAMP 8)

well the last time clint eastwood made a real appearance he was talking to a chair trying to convince racist republicans and anyone foolish to think they aren't a racist organization into thinking life was hell without  george w.bush in the office which is false. here is one example of my point in my attachment.

Clint Eastwood is just a badass in his movies. in real life hes just a rich motherlover with a political String attached .

im sure he is using that pic because the character he plays in that movie of the picture was a badass

but im just saying

no offense rolly just pointing out something about Clint

49955_.jpg

Ok then ^_^

There was a troll who lived under a bridge. The only way to get across to the other side was to take the bridge. It takes you one minute to cross the bridge even if you run. The troll sleeps for 30 seconds under the bridge. When you try to cross the bridge, the troll wakes up and pushes you back to where you started. How do you get across the bridge?

When you get halfway, you turn around before the troll comes up and he pushes you to the other end because he thinks you came from that side.

well the last time clint eastwood made a real appearance he was talking to a chair trying to convince racist republicans and anyone foolish to think they aren't a racist organization into thinking life was hell without  george w.bush in the office which is false. here is one example of my point in my attachment.

Clint Eastwood is just a badass in his movies. in real life hes just a rich motherlover with a political String attached .

im sure he is using that pic because the character he plays in that movie of the picture was a badass

but im just saying

thanks alot for the preaching, but Clint Eastwood, still made my day ::)

dude did u just watch "The labyrinth" for the first time

Roland plz go to his profile

And click

Mute

Ban Trial

Ban permanently

Delete Acc

Ip ban

:facepalm: :facepalm:

And click

Mute

Ban Trial

Ban permanently

Delete Acc

Ip ban

:shok: Hater alert :lol:

Omg, guys, thank you so much *:

So sweet  :give_rose:

And Eyit, for real, wasn't trying to offend you this time, just pointing out the obvious.

Anws, Born, what about if I ask the 2 trolls how many legs a bunny have? Or any other question I already know the answer? ;D

Anws, Born, what about if I ask the 2 trolls how many legs a bunny have? Or any other question I already know the answer? ;D

lol you could but you still wont know what door is the right one, because you can only ask once.

lol you could but you still wont know what door is the right one, because you can only ask once.

Omg true T_T

You ask either one what door the other one will say is and pick other other door

Because one that lies says the opposite that the true one would say n the honest one will tell what the other would lie about

:bomb:

And click

Mute

Ban Trial

Ban permanently

Delete Acc

Ip ban

But when you delete his acc, how will you ip ban him?

You're absolutely right, I just love his character in all these spaghetti western movies. And I love Dark Tower. I also like him as a director. So it's all about art.