Change Char Name

slay

For scammers it would be good

(they would change the name of stolen/scammed char....would be harder for support recover the acc

• 2 weeks later...

This topic has been recently suggested.

I Can see one major identity crisis coming from this suggestion.Gender? who cares, it makes sfa difference really..

but changing names? No. Everyone creates a social identity with a character name and in a game like this its important.. its not like people identify you with how you look due to generic resemblances, so char names do all of that work.So that would be a No and a No from me including my opinion.

I don't see any positive things in this, to look cool? Na.

You were giving a choice on what name you wanted to give your character at start, you know you can't rename it, You picked the name so it's your problem.

Don't like it? Then why'd you pick it? Want a different name? Make a new character, simple as that.

I know everyone of us would want to change our name to something different, even me, cause we thought of a better one, but names aren't just to make you look "cool" they represent your personality and shows who you are.

Same thing goes for scammers and hated people, they can just change their name and disguise their bad personality and doings.

Anyways, my point is why would you want to change your name?

Your answer is the reason why it's pointless, just think about it.

For me it is a "No" too, by the way.

I was only joking about my necro. I don't care it is getting reconized. (i was reconized on lvl 3 after 10 minutes play already!! in a cave on forsaken island  ;D ).

• 2 weeks later...

Devs said once that it isn't so easy to change name.

There is bunch of mini-files, log entries, that would have to be changed too.

nope sorry this idea sucks is not fun, imagine I have many enemies and friends  its hard or remember all names what happen if they change name? so no ,better add sign for drop from some bosses maybe the best boss okoshar or new future bosses in avyondil  ::)