gonna quit mcsaken and play elfs

emptypromises

You called me and Poley fake ♥♥♥♥♥es, Range, while we standed by your side when most of people hated you. I havent even put my finger in the middle of your business when her and Pliskin said you scammed him. Just for now you do that. You're the one being racist. It is one of the only things I don't accept. I would never consider Kathi my sister if she was racist. I'm proud of having her as my friend, and I'm feeling like a fool for having considered you my friend. What you said at Alliance chat is unacceptable.

Do you even know her mother or know bout her life story to say anything? One thing is trolling, other is do what you are doing. You're going down fast, Range. And there's no way for you to fix it.

Does she know me?  Hmm, seems to be just like me. This game is actually her whole life. Notice how she keeps brining up my arena record, my lose isn't bad considering games played and times i went naked.  She thinks this bothers me, no one on here can get to me. Shes a pathetic waste of life. Shes jealous of the fact my shaman destroys her, which is a horrible thing to be considering this is just a game. Some people need to stop a second and look back and realize this.

Have a wonderful day everyone. 

Does she know me?  Hmm, seems to be just like me. This game is actually her whole life. Notice how she keeps brining up my arena record, my lose isn't bad considering games played and times i went naked.  She thinks this bothers me, no one on here can get to me. Shes a pathetic waste of life. Shes jealous of the fact my shaman destroys her, which is a horrible thing to be considering this is just a game. Some people need to stop a second and look back and realize this.

you know that you used heal potion when your health was 450 around. You used skill push or fear(dont know exactly, havent played shaman yet) and then, after I click on you, your health was 2100+. And you posted a pic, "this kid nood cant even take my hp below 2100" yes you can proove it's a lie to everyone, but not with yourself.

@Pvprange(insulting others are not respectful thing)I just hope that in real life ur bttr than at forum...

You hope, well. . . . It . . . . Seems . . . . Your . . . .terms . . . Are. . .not. . . Acceptable.

You hope, well. . . . It . . . . Seems . . . . Your . . . .terms . . . Are. . .not. . . Acceptable.

Its each persons choice to accept or not,i just say what i think is bttr.

1more reply to ur lies

U wasnt even 100 times naked arena...

U did 15k tix spammer u seen kernlabba climbing ranks so fast so u got scared to loose ur Arena costume xd

Where is the fact ur shaman rapes me u dont even have the guts to pvp me ... last 7fights u challenged me u always lost, always :D i let u even start with blind ur Shaman i can name so many better Shaman player than you , expl caliptra gives me tougher fights than u ....

Ur Shaman is shit like u pesonality

You think you know whats up LoL  :facepalm:

And i thought your skank self made walbash late night street walker self was done replying?

:lol: :lol:

I win.  Loook how mad this wanna be grown up acts. Poley = Definition of a lonely person.  Try harder?

Admit it, gamers are the most egoist creatures on earth. They ain't listening to anybody. Just proove yourself better in game. Dont lose your respect arguing on useless topic. No one will win, but you will show up your attitude. Someone wants to join Elf and other . .haha. Better help him quest friends. . .

1more reply to ur lies

U wasnt even 100 times naked arena...

U did 15k tix spammer u seen kernlabba climbing ranks so fast so u got scared to loose ur Arena costume xd

Where is the fact ur shaman rapes me u dont even have the guts to pvp me ... last 7fights u challenged me u always lost, always :D i let u even start with blind ur Shaman i can name so many better Shaman player than you , expl caliptra gives me tougher fights than u ....

Ur Shaman is shit like u pesonality

Whoooooooooooooa

Caliptra is better than you. Wew, Range, after this one I'd go cry to my moma!

Afterall, I think you going naked at arena was just an excuse for your losses.

Btw, I think you should stop trying to offend Poley with your cheaptalk, it isn't working *:

• 4 weeks later...

hahahahaa ... U all will love this ..i entered on my lvl 10 druid . I was heading towads nadir for some pvp (coz pvpcave is useless) .as i enetered the area between nadir and nadir pvparea wid a lvl 14 ranger . I saw a warlock lvl 17 and lvl 15barb coming out of  nadir ,i rooted the warlock wid no delay and the ranger wid me also aproached them . The best part the barb widout any waste of time ran back to nadir and the warlock circled me and ran back to nadir XD ..that was the funniest thing ive had ever seen in warspear

and if u talk abt stuff costly at elves ur right but the cheap rates at mcsaken is :! Worthless .. I see a barb wid full dd set still gets a hard time on any lvl 18 bd not even hard time mostly the barb dies ..only +10 or +9 dd set barbs win against a +4 arena set bd ..if a bd gets 4k def wid all those fortitude, set bonuses and high amps barbs are jus like flies in pvp (No offence ) same wid dk but they are bit strong from barbs

Says "man" that spents almost all his money on games  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont know Poley personally but i know she is a good player because anyone can kill my wrlck in 2 Hits is obviously pro :bad: :search:

I dont know Poley personally but i know she is a good player because anyone can kill my wrlck in 2 Hits is obviously pro :bad: :search:

There are 2 options

I can be a friendly helpful optimistic Person if u treat me like tht too :)

Thank u for ur Kind words btw

But i can also be a rageing fury if u backstab me ,shittalk hate or blabla me

You could compare me to my much more friendlier twinsoulsister ladygi <3

• 2 weeks later...

There are 2 options

I can be a friendly helpful optimistic Person if u treat me like tht too :)

Thank u for ur Kind words btw

But i can also be a rageing fury if u backstab me ,shittalk hate or blabla me

You could compare me to my much more friendlier twinsoulsister ladygi

My Friend Cameron:Hey Lets Wipe Out Pvp Cave!*Grabs his phone gets on The lock*

Me:Meh Ok *Gets On My shaman*

*Kills everyone infront of cave goes to back*

Cameron:Poley Your dead*Attacks poley*

Me:No Wait!

Poley:*Two Hits Bballman when hes at 1.8k hp*

Cameron: Dude Kill Her!

Me: Im scared :cray: XD

Thats how it went down xD

My Friend Cameron:Hey Lets Wipe Out Pvp Cave!*Grabs his phone gets on The lock*

Me:Meh Ok *Gets On My shaman*

*Kills everyone infront of cave goes to back*

Cameron:Poley Your dead*Attacks poley*

Me:No Wait!

Poley:*Two Hits Bballman when hes at 1.8k hp*

Cameron: Dude Kill Her!

Me: Im scared :cray: XD

Thats how it went down xD

Hilarious xD

I HateTo Say It But Poley Is Pretty Cool And Always Respectful To Bad She Is A Elf..... Other Than That She Is Only Char I'll Walk By UnlessIts War... Ijs

All mcs do is farm and pvp,no help in cl and when its war all standing in town and talk rubbish(y),dissapointed in mcsaken.

true very true, its exactly the same in eu, lol sometimes i see lvl6 elf enter armor cliff and die  :lol: :lol: