gonna quit mcsaken and play elfs

emptypromises

All mcs do is farm and pvp,no help in cl and when its war all standing in town and talk rubbish(y),dissapointed in mcsaken.

cl is not mean to be done fast,u have to be patient,also elfs do the same thing...

If, I am ever online just add my BD "Rajiv". Me and my friend will help all the way through map1. Later, just pay me 270g. At map2 I will help you quest till Six Shadows. Then you are on your own. "BEHA"-druid-lvl20. Add him too, he helped me to do most hectic quests. Welcome home buddy :)

you will find elf side 1000 times better than mc sides. you made the right choice.

If u like expensive prices,dieing against locks-rogues,moving in group like a zombie without brain,then yes its 1000times bttr.

If, I am ever online just add my BD "Rajiv". Me and my friend will help all the way through map1. Later, just pay me 270g. At map2 I will help you quest till Six Shadows. Then you are on your own. "BEHA"-druid-lvl20. Add him too, he helped me to do most hectic quests. Welcome home buddy :)

beha-paladin-lvl 20 nt druid

n ya 1stborn n chosens r the best alwayz like yest mcs atked us about 6 pts like 30 player right caravan at stairs we were there like 9-13 we killed them all easily  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:  we killed them in 15scs really nt kiding

n ya 1stborn n chosens r the best alwayz like yest mcs atked us about 6 pts like 30 player right caravan at stairs we were there like 9-13 we killed them all easily  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:  we killed them in 15scs really nt kiding

The best side of elf is no matter what how many mc on way- even if elf's  hp is low or elfs be outnumbered. All they try is to kill at least one mc. They never run. Not like Mc, if 4-5 elf appears , entire Mcsakens herds run inside Nadir. I just noticed today.

MCsaken are and always will be the lazy f u c k e r s. You see, that's just how we roll 8)  We're da cool kids. :yahoo:

yup

I meen I help a lot of people

but I'm still lazy as f u c k

If u like expensive prices,dieing against locks-rogues,moving in group like a zombie without brain,then yes its 1000times bttr.

Omg this post made my day XD  :lol:

Most MCS are old players so u cant force them. Maybe they just came back fr somewhere or maybe they  are in Kotaravva. MCS have good skills. They are just stupid and do trashtalks everyday. If you need help pm my shaman. If you still want.

U forgot positivesides of elf

If u like killing locks in 2 bless shots or 6yard hams

Or kite melees to death

Also u gonna laugh much bout Chat :spiteful:

Or kite melees to death

SKANK

Or kite melees to death

yea, all BD were aborgines of australia, they can through blades, ham and get it back. It's not a bug they can ham sometimes even from one end map to other. :rofl:

yea, all BD were aborgines of australia, they can through blades, ham and get it back. It's not a bug they can ham sometimes even from one end map to other. :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

WALRUS

HAHAHAH I KNEW YOU WERE SO EAGER TO LOOK COOL YOU WOULD TAKE PICS OF YOU WINNING IN ARENA WHEN I WAS GOING NAKED WITH TROLL MASK.

CANT GET MORE PATHETIC THEN THAT.  WEWEW POLEY TRULY IS = #1 SKANK EAGER TO BE ACCEPTED AHAHA. STUPID HOE.

Опубликованное фото

He's saying bds are like the australian natives or something. And they use their blades as boomerangs when they use ham. That's why sometimes bds can ham from a couple of yards away...

I thought bds were elves.. not australians  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

He's saying bds are like the australian natives or something. And they use their blades as boomerangs when they use ham. That's why sometimes bds can ham from a couple of yards away...

I thought bds were elves.. not australians  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Did you mean, australian forest elfs? And you know, Beauty and a brain - is like finding certain number between infinity. :rofl:

HAHAHAH I KNEW YOU WERE SO EAGER TO LOOK COOL YOU WOULD TAKE PICS OF YOU WINNING IN ARENA WHEN I WAS GOING NAKED WITH TROLL MASK.

CANT GET MORE PATHETIC THEN THAT.  WEWEW POLEY TRULY IS = #1 SKANK EAGER TO BE ACCEPTED AHAHA. STUPID HOE.

lol superfathoe be quite just look at ur win ration on ur noob ranger compared to kernlabbas xD

thts the reason why u stoped even continue arena u fat fag

15k arena 9k wins xD noob :D

same goes to ur shaman u do gank cause u have no chance in fair 1v1 :D

and after u seen urself u couldnt beat me 1v1 u started come elfside blablabla u root first blablablabla

next 2 fights i let u blind first fatty u lost even than

go to hell u overweighted pig :D :cray: :cray: :cray:

lol superfathoe be quite just look at ur win ration on ur noob ranger compared to kernlabbas xD

thts the reason why u stoped even continue arena u fat fag

15k arena 9k wins xD noob :D

same goes to ur shaman u do gank cause u have no chance in fair 1v1 :D

and after u seen urself u couldnt beat me 1v1 u started come elfside blablabla u root first blablablabla

next 2 fights i let u blind first fatty u lost even than

go to hell u overweighted pig :D :cray: :cray: :cray:

Well said poley, now tell it again in short- about a sentence, So we will be able to read it.

Karma speaks, so good  for you that I missed a chance to -1.

The best side of elf is no matter what how many mc on way- even if elf's  hp is low or elfs be outnumbered. All they try is to kill at least one mc. They never run. Not like Mc, if 4-5 elf appears , entire Mcsakens herds run inside Nadir. I just noticed today.

they all do that lol lllloooooooooooooooooollllll  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

throw* , yea, everybody feels same. You are preety cute, now just read it again. :D

Yeah that one word threw me off :/ and i suppose you could call it a blade... or a stick... or a boomerang :P

Unlike bd's magic ham.. it takes skill to throw a boomerang. Took me a while to learn how to throw one, i had to get a tribal leader to show me how and what i was doing wrong  :wacko:

Omg Range, why don't you shut up and find something else to do? Everyone who knows Poley just a little bit knows that she is one of the most respectful, sweetest, funny person ever.

Sis, you are the best *:

Don't let this asshole offend you, you are much better than this. You're going too far, Range.  :mega_shok:

Omg Range, why don't you shut up and find something else to do? Everyone who knows Poley just a little bit knows that she is one of the most respectful, sweetest, funny person ever.

Sis, you are the best *:

Don't let this asshole offend you, you are much better than this. You're going too far, Range.  :mega_shok:

She's no lady, shes as respectful as a dog turd. Lets see, she cries and curses when "it" loses, shes also racist and a skank. Sure aint no role model for anyone.  Like mother like daughter i reckon. 

50002_.png

50003_.png

50004_.png

She's no lady, shes as respectful as a dog turd. Lets see, she cries and curses when "it" loses, shes also racist and a skank. Sure aint no role model for anyone.  Like mother like daughter i reckon.

Dont need spreading lies bout me everyone know ur a pathetic crybaby , better show us ur tick spammer Record lol what u expect 2 9+xbow  rangers. Crit blessing in 1,6k def druid ofc 2v1 ...

Noone of ur chars is able to win walrus go i bet 200k best of 5 any chars or wait no youll try scam me anyways like all know ur just pathetic ganker and nolifer who lives at his momshouse and crying on youtube. : mooooooooom muuuuuuuuu, i bet momy still wash ur clothes babyboy  :rofl:

Or ur broken leg in hospital video and etc ur disgusting lol dont show us ur pics i nearly vomit when i see ur topless pics

Im done with u xD idc bout ur cry replies cause i wont read them ,just shut up

You called me and Poley fake ♥♥♥♥♥es, Range, while we standed by your side when most of people hated you. I havent even put my finger in the middle of your business when her and Pliskin said you scammed him. Just for now you do that. You're the one being racist. It is one of the only things I don't accept. I would never consider Kathi my sister if she was racist. I'm proud of having her as my friend, and I'm feeling like a fool for having considered you my friend. What you said at Alliance chat is unacceptable.

Do you even know her mother or know bout her life story to say anything? One thing is trolling, other is do what you are doing. You're going down fast, Range. And there's no way for you to fix it.