serious problem!!

masamune

Server is so lag now.. I am dc so many times and when i am try login again i got this "another conection using your profile detected" message. Wtf i never share my account with anybody so who the hell that try to login to my account? Is this just a bug on the server or.. Perhaps a damn hacker that managed to hack the server and steal our account information!!?

49708_.png

This is due to the same thing an error in the update, you do not have to worry, it happened to me the same ... But if you want to sleep peacefully change your password  :)

Another connection using your profile was detected can happen with server lag problems like today, snorlax has mentioned before about this, nothing to worry about if you don't share your info.

:shok: :wacko:

Server is so lag now.. I am dc so many times and when i am try login again i got this "another conection using your profile detected" message. Wtf i never share my account with anybody so who the hell that try to login to my account? Is this just a bug on the server or.. Perhaps a damn hacker that managed to hack the server and steal our account information!!?

uh it says that for me if u let someone use ur profile or bro or someone

• 4 months later...